Missing required file "ssleay32.dll".

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ArbiterMatrix

ArbiterMatrix
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

Whenever I try to start Red Alert 3 via the launcher, the message in the topic comes up and the game doesn't start. I've run as admin, I've disabled the in-game Origin. I do have the complete collection on Origin. Why is this happening?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

- When starting a game through the launcher, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". 

Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users