predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

Originally posted on ModDB by dcesarec on Nov 23rd, 2013

Yes!!!

You see it right, we are back on track, and this time, we are making things even faster.

- I won't lie, we are having the most difficult time than ever before. Our team leader and Contra founder, Andrey Pestryakov A.K.A. Creator, is offline... both from our forums and our personal networks. He is offline for a longer period. We don't know what happened to him. But before he went offline, he told us he will start working on NeoAxis engine. To make Contra limitless... and he is planning to invest in that project too. He also gave us permission to finish Contra 008 on SAGE engine.

So now, the only remaining project team members, PredatorBG and I, are working every day in order to finish this release, to import everything. We are learning new things, and we make progress.

Our goal is to finish 008 on Christmas or New Year. It will be either second beta or full 008.
This release will be visually the best Contra version so far, and with gameplay it will be very similar to 007.

We also have great help from other people, people like: VectorIV, Zeke, Kris, Anubis, and Anto111ka. We shared some resources with them (resources which I personally made), and we share our "experience".
So, thanks to them, we are able to make huge progress!

But, we still appreciate any help. Anyone who has experience in coding is welcome in our team. We don't know how progress will flow in the next month... but we will give our best.

Now, I will show you some in-game pics... so you can judge by yourself what we have done in only a few days:

1pqc.jpg

rfpk.jpg

o6oj.jpg

l6i8.jpg

c3rx.jpg

f0ac.jpg

19gf.jpg

m3k8.jpg

Noticed new water, ground, bushes, flowers, trees and units?? This all is awaiting for YOU!

Not only this... new menu interface is completely inserted, new infantry models which are now easily recognized...

Edited by predator_bg, 01 September 2014 - 01:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users