Hi

I have Installed CNC games via Origin Online

Installed CNC Launcer and the game not found plz help thx

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

n5nBs4c.png

BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:

CAREFULLY read and watch our installation guides (LINK)

CAREFULLY read the following threads:

(How to report issues & Common Issues & Solutions)

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#3 Homofuerst

Homofuerst
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Sorry i dont know how too fix this 

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Du darfst gerne die dargebotenen Links anklicken und die Lösung für dein Problem dort nachlesen.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Homofuerst

Homofuerst
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

ich habe ja das teil schon geladen für origin , es geht trotzdem nicht :(

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

Sorry aber so koennen wir dir nicht helfen, das sollte dir klar sein. Es fehlen sogut wie alle Informationen die ein Aussenstehender braucht um das Problem auch nur im Ansatz nachvollziehen zu koennen.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#7 sacekusha

sacekusha
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:07 PM

ok, so this was so not helpfull, but i do not want to start another topic with the same name. 

Installation guide/links are not helpfull at all, not a single problem/solution in them. I watched this guy  andd did everything he said in regedit, but stupid revora/c&c online launcher still cannot find my game

and there is not an option for me to select actuall game.exe because stupid program cant find it . Im so mad that there isn't such an option like in every other launcher like gameranger etc

Edited by sacekusha, 04 October 2014 - 09:08 PM.

#8 sacekusha

sacekusha
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:11 PM

Nope, your launcher is shitty. I have like 3 versions of ra3 installed and been playing with your luncher but to no evail. I installed iso game and in regedit is all there, but your launcher just wont find it, and tehre is no manual option. It works on gameranger just fine, just told him where exe is and thats it

#9 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

That you have three versions of the same game installed might be correlated to your problem, right? ;)

#10 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

Nope, your launcher is shitty. 

It works for just about everyone else, and if not, we've managed to get it to work for them.

If you cannot be the least bit courteous in asking for support, then please just move on and go somewhere else. We're not interested in spending what little time we have on dealing with insolence.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#11 cyborgsnAke

cyborgsnAke
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

helo, i just installed the launcher ad its saying not available, im sorry if this has already been asked but my friend and i both bought the cc17 games pack and onine doesnt seem to work, is there a quick fix?

#12 cyborgsnAke

cyborgsnAke
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

i have indeed watched the videos

#13 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

helo, i just installed the launcher ad its saying not available, im sorry if this has already been asked but my friend and i both bought the cc17 games pack and onine doesnt seem to work, is there a quick fix?

n5nBs4c.png

BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:

CAREFULLY read and watch our installation guides (LINK)

CAREFULLY read the following threads:

(How to report issues & Common Issues & Solutions)

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users