Photo

Unable to log into KW - Specified user already in use.

Best Answer ToxicShock, 19 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Hi,

I claimed my old nickname a week ago and it was approved. I don't know if it has been uploaded yet, but every time I try to login I get the "... specified uder already ine use..." error.

There's your answer. The name was not yet uploaded yet as I have not processed that batch yet. You could, as suggested, have just made a new name to get online in the meantime.

Anyway, I added the name to the serve database manually (as I had it open), so the name should work now. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hellR1de

hellR1de
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

Hi,

I claimed my old nickname a week ago and it was approved. I don't know if it has been uploaded yet, but every time I try to login I get the "... specified uder already ine use..." error.

Account username : hellR1de (same for BOTH, my Revora account and my C&C online ID)

Online ID : hellR1de 

Password : I use the one specified for C&C

Game version : 1.02 (hard copy)

Here is my log file's content :

Game: Kane's Wrath
Kane's Wrath Install Path: C:\JEUX\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath\
Started game with: "CNC3EP1.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Kane's Wrath. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 976
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741582

I'm really interested in donating to support you guys, but I need to make it work first.  :) Thanks in advance!

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:31 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

There's your answer. The name was not yet uploaded yet as I have not processed that batch yet. You could, as suggested, have just made a new name to get online in the meantime.

Anyway, I added the name to the serve database manually (as I had it open), so the name should work now.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 hellR1de

hellR1de
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

Thanks a bunch! I wasn't in such a hurry, but I appreciate it. I'll try that tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users