ROTWK War of the ring mode

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 harabicho

harabicho
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

Hi there. I realy like the mod (SEE) and i what to play it on the ROTWK War of the ring mode, whit the new regions (Angmar Arnor) is there a way to do that ? Sorry if the topic is not in its place in the forum or my question is answered in another topic i am new to the forum. I really would like a answer. THANKS!!

#2 harabicho

harabicho
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:58 PM

I would like to know is there a way to use this mod whit the War of the ring mode in ROTWK

#3 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:06 AM

In the current version of SEE you cannot use it with the War of the Ring game mode in The Rise of the Witch King.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#4 harabicho

harabicho
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:15 PM

I know, and that is what i want to be changed or if there is a another solution so the War of the ring mode in ROTWK could be access whit the brilliant mod (SEE). If some one knows a way or a manipulation to the mod so it would run whit ROTWK that would be great.

I find it a shame that whit this great mod you cant access the new and better war of the ring mode in ROTWK (only because of the new regions).

Edited by harabicho, 16 October 2014 - 03:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users