most players have no behaviour...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Major_Pain

Major_Pain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

Today, when i was in a game, my pc crashed. after rejoining the game, my enemy called "Peace" was insulting me i would be a dc noob, shitnoob, he also would have fucked my mum etc....

i never dc, u can see on gamereplays...

is that the behaviour i can expect on this new server??!! only little kiddies there? sad times....

#2 AggressivePanda

AggressivePanda
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

It's not the servers fault it's the idiot that flamed you.

#3 s2nZo

s2nZo

title available

• Project Team
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

Don't get caugh by a minority troll upset all the community

They are not so much but cry more, as an old metaphore for example, a dog can't hurt you while he barks.

Just let them flame, make screenshot if he actually flame you a lot and feel hurt, or else, lets just them cry, they are closed mind and dont think above their nose

The logic of contradiction

#4 Major_Pain

Major_Pain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

AgressivePanda1,

dont understand me in a wrong way. my post was not against the server. i m happy that there is one. its just against that little kiddies like "Peace", insulting all time.

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

You always have the option to report such cases to us in an appropriate way. We don't want the majority of players to suffer under the action of a few misbehaving jerks. However, in most cases it might be enough to just stand above it. If needed we will find an adequate response though.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:17 PM

I believe that the game in question was a ladder game and that the disconnect caused it not to report for ladder win/loss. Notwithstanding Peace's apparently un-gentlemanly response, if you were losing the game, you ought to be offering him his win. That is the way we expect players to deal with disconnects in ladder games. Please see here Alpine - Disconnect (ladder game) - Valid.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users