Photo

Help with hordes (regarding special powers)

Best Answer Echo, 30 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try adding "OK_FOR_MULTI_SELECT" to the options in CommandButton for the desired ability.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Meriam69

Meriam69
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Hello fellow modders,

I've changed quite a lot in the ini.big file, and everything is working just fine.

But yesterday I encountered my first problem. I shall give a little explanation below.

I have modded the Noldor Warrior so that there is only 1 unit in a horde. (more health, higher simultaneous limit, etc, etc)

I did this because, well, Elven warrior are awesome, and I feel like they can easily handle a handful of enemy's on their own.

So here comes the problem: the noldor warriors also gained a few special powers (Hawk Strike from Legolas, and Thorn of Vengeance from Thranduil, all with noldor voices etc). The powers work perfectly fine. But when I select several hordes/units at once the 2 powers I added are not usable, not with a hotkey, nor from the palantir(not even visible on it). I am sure it is possible that they use the power all at the same time, because they can use the weapon song all at once..

So when ,say, a nazgul shows up I have to click on a unit, then the power, then the nazgul, but I just want to select all noldor warriors at the same time, and then let all of them use hawk strike on the nazgul..

I hope you guys kinda understand what I'm saying, and can help me :)

Cheerios,

Merijn

#2 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  • Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:58 PM   Best Answer

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but try adding "OK_FOR_MULTI_SELECT" to the options in CommandButton for the desired ability.

26285.png

#3 Meriam69

Meriam69
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Thanks!

that did the trick :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users