• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LilCrazySnail

LilCrazySnail
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

As the title says really

Ive installed it all correctly and done everything required (or so it seems) but i get into a lobby on normal open play i join a different players they cannot start the game. i create my own game and i cannot even click play game when i set up to play versus AI no other users

really dont know whats happening or why

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:53 AM

Hi there.

The multiplayer mode on the server does not allow AI opponents only.

What exactly do you mean that 'they cannot start the game' ? Do you get connection problem errors? Did you try to use the tips in http://forums.revora...rwarding-guide/ ?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 LilCrazySnail

LilCrazySnail
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

Ahh i was trying to test if it would work as the amount of people online is usually low

i did connect into one persons game and he said i wasnt connecting or that it just wouldnt work. ive installed everything correctly and done all fixes recommended but draw a blank each time

#4 LilCrazySnail

LilCrazySnail
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Any ideas? Thread has kinda died it seems

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

Your port is really open? Did you try to temporarily activate DMZ mode in your router?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 LilCrazySnail

LilCrazySnail
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:16 AM

DMZ  mode?

There might be an issue with the fact i was at uni halls and the internet there is terrible, i am back home now and will have more freedom with attempting to get this to work

but last year with this internet the same thing happened i believe 

#7 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

Yes, try port forwarding first as described in my link above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users