Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

A report of the use of the banned engineer exploit has been made by the player fatihdurdu1 against the player EXTREME*SIRIUS (Revora Member APEYOG333) in respect of a game played on 20 December 2014 and I have found the report valid. The original report has been kept out of public view to avoid showing other members how to execute the exploit.

I must give EXTREME*SIRIUS three clear days to explain himself, which he can do either here or on the Kane's Wrath Fair Play Forum here; EXTREME*SIRIUS (Revora Member APEYOG333) - Engineer Exploit -.

If EXTREME*SIRIUS wishes to have sight of the original report, that can be arranged for him and he should post here, should he wish to see that report.

WARNING: If this report is formally confirmed, it is very likely to result in a suspension from online play. It is recommended that EXTREME*SIRIUS post any explanation or mitigation he might have.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 EagleEyeLegolas

EagleEyeLegolas
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

OMG,why dont you ban him?

I played todey with him!

Funy was,when he have only 1 place and have manxy units.Was suspicius to me.So when i attack him,he quit.I watch replay,when he build rafinery he get 5 000 000 credits.I have saved replay.Where i can upload replay?

TNX

#3 EagleEyeLegolas

EagleEyeLegolas
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

I cant upload replay file here.Its writen that i dont have permision to do that. (help?).

I was unable to register as EagleEye,so i send replay to one CNC3/KW member.and he say that he will upload,when he get a chance.

#4 EagleEyeLegolas

EagleEyeLegolas
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

OK,i registered,i also upload file:

Frend didnt want to upload.So i registered and here you have:

http://www.gamerepla...howtopic=955522

And please can you do something with players who dont want to upgrade their louncher??I win 2 times player SuperSexyNinja and 1 time thantos,1 time jeramineee,

Thank you.Bye.Mery xmas to all.

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

The three clear days I give APEYOG333 to explain himself have expired but I have not heard from him so I shall confirm this report now.

Engineer exploit abuse CONFIRMED

We treat the engineer exploit in KW (and TW) in the same way that we treat a hack for enforcement purposes. After some deliberation, we have decided to lower the tariff slightly for first offence hack convictions to a three week suspension. There is another Fair Play report outstanding in respect of this member but it is as yet unconfirmed and I am not sure that it will add too much to this. Accordingly, I am going to suspend APEYOG333's access to C&C:Online for three weeks.

It goes without saying that an attempt to circumvent the suspension will most likely result in a more severe penalty.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users