2 replies to this topic

#1 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts
  •  Mangozjeb i Otakurwa xD

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

Two players in the same game - Thodin and Schwerer*Gustav in 2v2 game on Custom Map used money hack on the hacked map, and later Disconnected that game. We can find that case here: http://www.gamerepla...howtopic=958478

I will give them three clear days to come here and explain their behavious. If they won't react, i will confirm that report.

Edited by ~AngelOfDeath~, 01 March 2015 - 06:58 PM.

#2 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts
  •  Mangozjeb i Otakurwa xD

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

Three clear days passed, and players didn't show up to explain their behaviour. I will confirm this report now.

Hack Map / Money Hack Confirmed!

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

Our analysis shows that the map used here was a cheat map and that that was the source of the extra cash enjoyed by Schwerer*Gustav and Thodin.    The supply of extra money had to be activated, so while Schwerer*Gustav was the host of this game and primarily culpable, both players knew how to activate the cheat and did so in their own favour.

I am going to suspend Schwerer*Gustav's access to C&C:Online for 10 days.   If he comes here after the first four days and convinces me that he has removed this map from his computer, I will lift the restriction on his account.

I am going to suspend Thodin's access to C&C:Online for 7 days.   If he comes here after the first three days and convinces me that he has removed this map from his computer, I will lift the restriction on his account.

WARNING:  Any attempt to circumvent the suspensions I have imposed is likely to result in a severe penalties.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users