The flames of war have spread far across the galaxy, as more and more worlds are engulfed by the conflict between the waring factions. Nearly all planets feel the heat of battle, conflicts span the galaxy from Coruscant to Hoth.

Battle for the Galaxy: Now is your chance. Wage war as the idealistic CIS, or the peacekeeping Republic. The resourceful Rebel Alliance, or the evil Galactic Empire. Make good use of your forces, and heroes. Lead vast legions of stormtroopers into the fray with the powerful Lord Vader or battalions of clones with Master Yoda.

Fight on wild and exotic planets such as the icy wastes of Hoth to the wet and muddy world of Jabiim. Fight the battles you want, alter Star Wars history, or re-live it. You decide.

Your battle for the galaxy is about to begin.

• View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
Articles

No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Files

No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Post comment Comments  (0 - 10 of 104)
NexonSeh
NexonSeh - - 30 comments

It's dead ;-;

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
jabby_the_jabster
jabby_the_jabster - - 143 comments

Is dead?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
ericksidMEX
ericksidMEX - - 79 comments

beta link or something :(???

LordMaus
LordMaus - - 1,268 comments

is this mod alive or not ?

darkyuri
darkyuri - - 1,356 comments

Is mod alive?

Puvy
Puvy - - 3,670 comments

Wasn't this dead?!

Stannis_Baratheon_I
Stannis_Baratheon_I - - 165 comments

I am dead.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
TR-8-R
TR-8-R - - 1 comments

Sorry mate but not anymore

Joragon
Joragon - - 165 comments

Can't you give a unfinnished version for download?
Maybe someone else would finnish it.

Commissar_Delta
Commissar_Delta - - 5,828 comments

I saw all this awesome stuff and i'm like "Yes! finally a star wars mod without any of the stupid TCW ****"

then I saw it was from 2006 and I'l like "oh that's why..."

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
SauronLordofTheEarth
SauronLordofTheEarth - - 881 comments

the clone wars is awesome fool

Post a comment

Your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. Or sign in with your social account:

X