Affiliates

Visit the Third Age Network Website
Visit BFME2 Heaven
Visit Gamereplays.org
Visit Last Alliance Forums
Visit Fingulfin Site
Visit BFME Expansions

Do you have a website of your own?
Put up the Battles of Gondor affiliates button, and we will do the same with yours.

Does the page look strange?
Try viewing it in Mozilla Firefox. A free, fast and highly customizable web browser that supports the scripting of this and numerous other web sites. Try it out here!

NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

25-07-2008
Version 4.0 released!

Yep thats right, version 4.0 is released. Download it in the downloads section. Please post any bugs or balence problems you find at the forums, so the problems get fixed for next version.

Surgestions and input are welcome at the forums.

Feel free to coment or what ever here.

Enjoy :)

Stealthsnake - Mod Leader

1-06-2008
Forums down

Invasionfree, the forums providers server appears to be down. So the forums are currently offline, they should hopefully be back on within the next day or so, so sit tight.

13-05-2008
Battles of Gondor version 3.9 released

Yep thats right, the next version is released, the full anoucement can be found in the below link, where you can also download it. I shall be adding a download link in the downloads section aswell.
Full anoucement and download link.

04-05-2008
Battles of Gondor Back up and Running!

I am pleased to anounce work on Battles of Gondor has now been resumed. Expect to find new updates, and news about the next release at the forums very shortly. Thanks you for your continued support.

28-03-2008
Site Updated

Even though Stealthsnake has taken a small break from modding, the site is still being updated! We, the team, are trying our best to keep you updated on the latest progress, and remove old and invalid information.
Our members are also doing their best, they are helping on the forums and one of them even made a trailer for the mod! Go to the download section to check it out.

Whoozy - Forum Admin

26-03-2008
BATTLES OF GONDOR ON HOLD, Tom takes a break.

As you may have noticed, tom has been rather inactive lately. This is due to personal reasons. Don't worry, he said he will be back. The mod is now on hold for the time being, but there will always be place for suggestions/comments on the forums! I, Whoozy, will also try to update the site a bit more, and I'll be around to answer any questions.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you on the forums!

Whoozy - Forum Admin

31-03-2007
BATTLES OF GONDOR 3.5 RELEASED; TOM LEAVES

Well heres the story of the last month.

1st week = ill

2nd week = break from modding

3rd week = pc broke down

4th week = ....well i guess you can call it a break

Well the truth is ive done no work for the last month due to the above. Ive also lost intrest in bfme modding and even tolkiens world.

I was hoping to get the mod finnished before i finnish my school life and go off to college, but i really done find modding as fun. and tolkiens world as intresting as i did a few months back. Which my scholl years are drawing to a close, and im spending more time with my friends and my console gaming rather then my pc.

So this is the end of the line for me. I very much doubt im going to be around any bfme communitys now.

I would of loved to seen bog finnished, and im sure im not the only one. I have alot of unfinnished work which never got included, including models, skins, code work, aswell as all the huge amount of art work from cal and the web site.

So the mod has eveything needed to become finnished. If anyone is intrested in taking over the mod, including the forums, site and anything todo with bog i can find on my hard drive, please email me. Im not going to hand my years wrk over to the first person who askeds, i would like to see the mod finnished propely.

How ever, i will be releasing the last public beta publicly. It will have bugs though so be warned.

For now the forums will remain open, if noone is intrested in taking the mod on, they will be closed in the end.

I would say people can help them selfs to what they want from the mod, as long as they give credit. But alot of the models in BOG were contributed by other modders. So if you wish to use something, please send me an email, and i can either give permission tell you who you need to contact for permission to use the model(s).

Thanks to all the members of these forums, who have made this into a community, and to the former and present moderators. And lastly whoozy, who has supported and helped these forums and my mods since the day the forums opened (almost a year ago).

24-02-2007
NEW BETA TESTERS DECLARED

Nine new beta testers have been appointed. They are now playing the private beta v3.5 to report bugs for a future public version. The following list shows the chosen ones, but remember that they may be replaced if they aren't doing their job properly.

D_bershevits
Nom
Tharondir
el kevo
chris_mcfarlane17
pasiecaaL
warkeeper
anglia
SoccerStar

Thanks for applying to the rest of you.

21-02-2007
BETA TESTER SPACES OPEN

The news alot of people have been waiting to hear, Battles of Gondor needs more testers, as other beta testers have left and as the mod grows in size, more testers are needed.
Visit this topic for details.

18-02-2007
TECH TREES UPDATED

I have updated all the tech trees today. I have updated the Minas Tirith and Mordor tech trees, with all the stat info for the units, now that they have been tested a few times. I have then updated the other tech trees with the latest units and heros. Although, please remember that the Rhun and Harad tech trees arn't yet complete, and all info in all of the tech trees may change before the final release.
Also just so you know, the bugs on the Minas Tirith page are known about and will be fixed asap.
Feel free to discuss the changes here.

10-02-2007
NEW FACTIONS: HARAD AND RHÛN

It has been officially announced that the Evil men faction will now be splitted into Harad and Rhûn. Elves will no longer be a playable faction in Battles of Gondor.
If you wish to discuss these news along with the other Battles of Gondor users, please pay a visit to our forum News section.

27-01-2007
NEW BATTLES OF GONDOR TRAILER RELEASED

Interested in the new factions of Battles of Gondor? Watch this exclusive new gameplay trailer, and prepare yourself for five minutes of Middle-Earth action at its top. Available in two different resolutions, this one is an absolute download.

Low resolution (26 Mb)
A good idea if you have a slow internet connection.
Download!

High resolution (73 Mb)
Suitable for broadband users.
Download!

21-01-2007
BATTLES OF GONDOR VERSION 3.2 AVAILABLE!

The long awaited public beta for RotWK is now available from our downloads section. Try it out!

07-01-2007
NEW SCREENSHOTS

Tom recently tried out the mordor AI, with a great number of interesting screenshots as the result.
Watch them here!

05-01-2007
BATTLES OF GONDOR NOW HAS A WEBSITE!

This is the first announcement yet to have been published on this website, but more will come! The latest news will all be published at the top of this page.

Daniel - Website Designer

FACTIONS

CLICK TO VIEW Loading image...
Loading image... Loading image...
Loading image...
Loading image...
Loading image...
Loading image...