Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

Pasidon : (04 July 2018 - 12:11 PM)

Oh, good. James Cameron. The broken, dead Hollywood Horse.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 July 2018 - 12:02 AM)

Well I know that JC wants to conclude the Terminator franchise in a new trilogy which ignores the previous 3 movies.

Pasidon : (06 July 2018 - 06:43 AM)

Oh, trust me... that franchise has already been concluded.

PurpleGaga27 : (10 July 2018 - 03:29 PM)

So a miracle has happened. All 12 Thai boys and their soccer coach have been rescued from that cave despite that news going viral in an international effort for 18 days. Although Elon Musk tried to help them with his engineers, the created mini-sub wasn't even needed. And one more thing, those rescued boys will be at the FIFA 2018 World Cup final thanks to the FIFA president's invitation.

Pasidon : (10 July 2018 - 08:34 PM)

They should just scalp those tickets.

PurpleGaga27 : (10 July 2018 - 09:17 PM)

Well according to news sources, I just found out that is unlikely to happen. They need time to recover.

Mathijs : (11 July 2018 - 12:34 AM)

That's not a miracle, Gagaboy. It's careful planning and execution by skilled professionals.

Drezalnor : (13 July 2018 - 05:19 AM)

Exactly,Mathjis.

PurpleGaga27 : (15 July 2018 - 10:07 PM)

Congrats to the French for winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup. I wonder if there are any C&C/BFME French users here.

Drezalnor : (17 July 2018 - 12:50 AM)

While I congratulate the French for becoming champions of the FIFA World Cup 2018,I feel somewhat sad and proud for the Croats.They have shown what warrior spirit truly means.Hats off to you,Vatreni!

Pasidon : (19 July 2018 - 05:29 AM)

I recommend Glow to anyone with Netflix. Great show based on women's wrestling in the 80's.

Houseplant : (19 July 2018 - 05:51 PM)

Is watching "The Wickerman" worth it for the Lulz?

Houseplant : (19 July 2018 - 05:52 PM)

I heard it's so bad that it's hilarious

Pasidon : (19 July 2018 - 06:12 PM)

If you can tolerate eye-bees.

Pasidon : (19 July 2018 - 06:13 PM)

Spoiler

Kelbor Hal : (20 July 2018 - 05:38 PM)

I hope you guys know i really like waffles

Pasidon : (20 July 2018 - 07:20 PM)

Wow, you like doughy batter. What a rare bird you are.

PurpleGaga27 : (22 July 2018 - 12:04 AM)

All I can say is wow. No wonder why Valve cannot seem to focus on making new games for a long while (and they can't count to 3): https://www.pcgamer....ustry-politics/

protoman1008 : (22 July 2018 - 09:15 AM)

I've heard about that through The Know.

Pasidon : (22 July 2018 - 07:10 PM)

They're not obligated to make games. There's no breach of ethics in remodeling your business, and Rich Geldreich sounded obsolete in their new plan. I wouldn't really recommend taking his account as the entire truth.

Toggle News News

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Steel Shipyard News

Contains news from all of the Steel Shipyard team's mods.

• 3 topics
  • 9 replies
Red Alert Future Imperfect... - last post by Apollo

Toggle Total Conversions Total Conversions

CnC: Dark Howl

Have you ever imagined how the world would look if Renaissance, further course of history, never happened?
Welcome to the first installment of Erlantti saga.

• 1 topics
  • 4 replies
C&C Howl: new sidebars... - last post by feillyne

Toggle Partial Conversions Partial Conversions

ASM

Dedicated to imitate the atmosphere and gameplay of the original Red alert 2 and Red alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, the mod is supposed to be something like an extension of a human arm - a bit prolonged, but not too far.

• 19 topics
  • 98 replies
Dead or sleeping... - last post by Black Rose

Red Alert Future Imperfect

RAFI is the events that happen during the events of Yuri's Revenge for those left behind. Advancements from time corrupt the flow of events. Now you have to restore order, rebuild your homeland, or Take it all!

• 8 topics
  • 13 replies
RAFI Returnes - last post by Mig Eater

Tiberium Tale

Taking place in Interbellum period, this is the story about the untold fight between GDI and tiberium, about the world where Nod rebels incessantly fight each other, and the Mutants retreat for a reason known only to them.

• 7 topics
  • 2 replies
GDI & Nod airforce (0.20v) - last post by feillyne

Find us on Facebook

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 905,002 Total Posts
  • 368,592 Total Members
  • DunsyBomb Newest Member
  • 240 Most Online