Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (23 February 2022 - 05:16 PM)

That's not all. I also did this converted synthwave midi track of the TMNT Battle Theme, possibly one of the best tracks with a timing of 2:22 :grin: https://soundcloud.c...0fbf8a3c5bee1ef

PurpleGaga27 : (24 February 2022 - 03:25 AM)

Looks like the cold war has restarted all over again.

harabicho : (08 March 2022 - 06:00 PM)

Hey, does any one have problem with the health bars ? I cannot turn them off from the menu, even options.ini does not help. Would some one help me ?

PurpleGaga27 : (08 March 2022 - 06:24 PM)

Discord and Spotify are down. I hope they are not cyberattacked by Russian hackers.

PurpleGaga27 : (11 March 2022 - 07:01 PM)

Cities Skylines and its selected free DLC are the next weekly freebie at the Epic Games Store.

Pasidon : (15 March 2022 - 11:17 AM)

I've got like 20 free games on Epic and haven't touched a single one. I just don't have the motivation to use that awful platform.

racster0 : (18 March 2022 - 11:06 AM)

i want to download maps from command post how do i regester account

PurpleGaga27 : (23 March 2022 - 05:16 PM)

Only two days left for the best Humble Bundle deal ever: https://www.humblebu...-ukraine-bundle

Atomic_Noodles : (15 April 2022 - 01:32 AM)

New DLC Hype for Age of Empires 2! ELEPHANT GANG RISE UP!

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (15 April 2022 - 11:25 PM)

XCOM2 is free at the Epic Games Store for a week. :thumbsupcool:

Houseplant : (17 April 2022 - 01:49 AM)

I'm not really a Dr Strange fan, but since it's Sam Raimi I might be interested. Does Disney give him creative freedom?

Atomic_Noodles : (20 April 2022 - 12:03 AM)

Thor 4 Teaser is up..

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (20 April 2022 - 03:51 AM)

I feel like there's nothing significantly new in Thor 4 after watching the trailer. Just Thor bringing himself back to shape. I pass on watching that movie.

Houseplant : (24 April 2022 - 08:29 AM)

I've bought some movies lately, Species, Mimic, Darkman, The Matrix Ressurrections and Wes Cravens My Soul To Take. Who is familiar with these?

PurpleGaga27 : (24 April 2022 - 05:50 PM)

Has anyone tried Warpips? It's a tug-of-war RTS with 8-bit graphics. Looks like Petroglyph's 8-Bit Armies meets EA's C&C Rivals and Tiberium Alliances, all in single-player mode!

PurpleGaga27 : (25 April 2022 - 09:46 PM)

Elon Musk buying Twitter tells the one thing that future social media isn't going to be the same.

PurpleGaga27 : (25 April 2022 - 11:25 PM)

Lol. Somehow the developer of Warpips copycated Tanya into the game, similar to that RA1 Tanya unit.

PurpleGaga27 : (12 May 2022 - 06:17 PM)

Prey once again is free in the Epic Games Store for a week.

PurpleGaga27 : (12 May 2022 - 06:20 PM)

The 2001 version of Duke Nukem Forever is the best archived game of the year thanks to the released leak by 4Chan. Hail to the king baby! https://archive.org/...s/1652058670472

PurpleGaga27 : (12 May 2022 - 06:21 PM)

The article about it: https://www.pcgamer....-be-downloaded/

Toggle News News

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Steel Shipyard News

Contains news from all of the Steel Shipyard team's mods.

• 3 topics
  • 9 replies
Red Alert Future Imperfect... - last post by Apollo

Toggle Total Conversions Total Conversions

CnC: Dark Howl

Have you ever imagined how the world would look if Renaissance, further course of history, never happened?
Welcome to the first installment of Erlantti saga.

• 1 topics
  • 4 replies
C&C Howl: new sidebars... - last post by feillyne

Toggle Partial Conversions Partial Conversions

ASM

Dedicated to imitate the atmosphere and gameplay of the original Red alert 2 and Red alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, the mod is supposed to be something like an extension of a human arm - a bit prolonged, but not too far.

• 19 topics
  • 98 replies
Dead or sleeping... - last post by Black Rose

Red Alert Future Imperfect

RAFI is the events that happen during the events of Yuri's Revenge for those left behind. Advancements from time corrupt the flow of events. Now you have to restore order, rebuild your homeland, or Take it all!

• 8 topics
  • 13 replies
RAFI Returnes - last post by Mig Eater

Tiberium Tale

Taking place in Interbellum period, this is the story about the untold fight between GDI and tiberium, about the world where Nod rebels incessantly fight each other, and the Mutants retreat for a reason known only to them.

• 7 topics
  • 2 replies
GDI & Nod airforce (0.20v) - last post by feillyne

Find us on Facebook

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 933,764 Total Posts
  • 807,280 Total Members
  • KSA_DRX_KSA Newest Member
  • 937 Most Online