Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.

PurpleGaga27 : (30 July 2019 - 05:36 AM)

For the first time in nearly 20 years, someone finally did a Hell March 2 synthwave cover:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (01 August 2019 - 05:55 PM)

I highly doubt the soft reboot of COD Modern Warfare will bring some justice to the original with a newer graphics engine with photorealistic elements and new better and longer gameplay. GTA V and Cities Skylines are the only games I recognize to have used photorealistic graphic mods.

Spoiler

Beowulf : (02 August 2019 - 03:44 PM)

The new Call of Duty looks primed to take the series in a better direction. After the disappointment of BO4, can't wait for this one. H Y P E.

PurpleGaga27 : (05 August 2019 - 04:22 AM)

Tony Stark's great tech of what made Iron Man fly has finally become reality:

Spoiler

PurpleGaga27 : (07 August 2019 - 04:10 AM)

@Beowulf, to add one more thing. It'll be the second COD game after Infinity Warfare for its music to be composed by a beauty, the return of Sarah Schachner.

PurpleGaga27 : (08 August 2019 - 04:02 PM)

Wow. The upcoming NBA2K20 will include the WNBA teams for the first time ever. I wish the BIG3 is included in that one as well. The real question in that game whether if a men's team can play against a women's team. Source: https://www.nba.com/...fficial-release

MattTheLegoman : (10 August 2019 - 05:00 AM)

Well, my bet is on the men's team, testoterone finally is good for something. =p Thanks for the link, I happen to be interested in watching it!

PurpleGaga27 : (10 August 2019 - 04:49 PM)

I never knew Grand Theft Auto is possible in Cities Skylines until now: https://v.redd.it/2eueh2mhk9f31

MattTheLegoman : (11 August 2019 - 08:25 AM)

Already tried that map, due to the gameplay the city collapses due to low property value within months.

mauritiuspilot : (11 August 2019 - 11:00 AM)

Hello,

mauritiuspilot : (11 August 2019 - 11:00 AM)

How to report a player that is constantly making racist comment?

Pasidon : (15 August 2019 - 08:40 PM)

You probably make a report.

PurpleGaga27 : (16 August 2019 - 04:07 AM)

Wow. I did not know the US has been trying to buy Greenland for over a century now. However though, Uncle Sam does not have enough money to buy Greenland from Denmark, even on a $22+ trillion USD debt. https://www.cnn.com/...rnal/index.html

PurpleGaga27 : (16 August 2019 - 08:10 PM)

Just found out that Greenland is not for sale by their own government.

Pasidon : (18 August 2019 - 07:36 AM)

Gasps in American.

ethergon : (19 August 2019 - 10:31 PM)

please help! keep getting "problem with connection" when patchin the 1.06, my internet is fine, im on windows 10, i got the directx up to date, i got the game downloaded and installed and openable, i just want to get in on the online play. please help!

PurpleGaga27 : (20 August 2019 - 06:23 AM)

Where Aliens meet The Abyss in this new underwater adventure:

Spoiler

ethergon : (20 August 2019 - 12:44 PM)

i got it down to the point of getting a 1.03 and dont know how to get the 1.06, its been half a year since last i tried, and let me say, no one has helped me. it looks like the only bfme survivors are already having fun, it is due to opportunists like you the world is indiferent to its problems, if you had no one to play with i would be helped out. i hope your site crashes and the corps take over because you clearly dont do anything to help. you keep it to yourselves and leave the rest to wrot, im embarrased to have you be fellow bfme fans.

Mathijs : (20 August 2019 - 08:17 PM)

Thanks, I'll make sure to never help you out after reading all that.

Pasidon : (20 August 2019 - 11:06 PM)

The only BFME survivors are having fun since they're not spiteful little weasels that can't wait more than a day for their problem to be answered.

Toggle Segmentum - Dark Crucible Segmentum - Dark Crucible

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Announcements

• 1 topics
  • 2 replies
Gravities Rainbow - The Fir... - last post by HeadClot

General Discussion

• 1 topics
  • 0 replies
What Would you like to see... - last post by HeadClot

Works in Progress

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Internal Testing Feedback

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Find us on Facebook

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 920,862 Total Posts
  • 467,107 Total Members
  • 苏卡不列 Newest Member
  • 692 Most Online

88 users are online (in the past 10 minutes)

4 members, 84 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

asterix120, Bing, Google, Ahrefs, aquamarine, tridux, fuggles