[4:21:57 AM] *** Green_ZERO would like to add you on Skype Inspire_Phx said you want to talk to me *** [4:28:34 AM] *** Pasidon has shared contact details with Green_ZERO. *** [4:30:00 AM] Pasidon: Now, I didn't illicitly tell him that you and I had to speak, but if I'm going to hear your side of this whole situation it's better from... well.... you. [4:30:36 AM] Pasidon: And he did seem adamant on helping you, so I might as well give you a chance here. [4:56:36 AM] Green_ZERO: you need to unban me [4:57:17 AM] Pasidon: Wow there... how about we start with a hi. Hey. Maybe even a hello. [4:57:58 AM] Pasidon: I told Phoenix that I would like to help, but it's going to take some doing. And convincing. [4:58:30 AM] Pasidon: I need to hear your side of this. Very thoroughly and completely before I take your case to Toxic. [4:59:18 AM] Green_ZERO: toxic will never unban me [5:00:20 AM] Pasidon: But was he unjust in banning you in the first place? [5:02:47 AM] Pasidon: Because if you think he let you get banned for very good reason and that he was right in keeping you locked out of our servers, then we have nothing to talk about. But Phoenix came to me and told me that isn't the case. So which way is it? [5:03:24 AM] Green_ZERO: toxic has always wanted me banned, even on gamespy, this is common knowledge [5:03:46 AM] Pasidon: But why exactly? [5:04:01 AM] Green_ZERO: im ex-GR [5:04:38 AM] Pasidon: True, but there needs to be a reason for your ban. Why did he do it? What was the reason he gave when he banned you? [5:06:00 AM] Green_ZERO: the community was becoming more dissapointed with GR tournaments, lack of players, lack of organisation, no prizes. So myself and a bunch of other players created a website where we could hold tournaments, toxic didnt like that very much. [5:08:25 AM] Pasidon: Alright, so this website. I'm guessing it was an attempt to create even more competition between the servers. Was that your intent, or did you really make it as a community response? [5:08:33 AM] Pasidon: Going to need some stone cold honesty here. [5:10:00 AM] Green_ZERO: You know nothing about the community, this website was created while gamespy was operational, at that point in time no one knew it would shut down just six motnhs later. Additionally, we ask GR to join in but they shunned us, blocked all advertising attempts and tried to disupt our events. [5:11:18 AM] Pasidon: You do realize I'm on your side here, right? How about we don't assume I'm ignorant here. [5:12:16 AM] Pasidon: Because if this is an unjust ban, I will do everything to get that undone immediately. I take the concept of banning people very, very seriously, and I don't think it should be done unless it's utterly necessary. [5:12:49 AM] Pasidon: So, I'm going to ask you again: were you unjustly banned? [5:12:59 AM] Green_ZERO: yes [5:13:23 AM] Pasidon: That's what I wanted to know. Alright. [5:13:58 AM] Green_ZERO: if you know what you say you know, then you are well aware that bans do not stop me [5:14:56 AM] Pasidon: Ok. Let me remind you that I want to get you unbanned. Will you take this conversation serious for a moment? [5:15:32 AM] Pasidon: Because saying stuff like that isn't good for your case here. [5:18:29 AM] Green_ZERO: i take what i need to play and nothing else, you know this [5:20:45 AM] Pasidon: Yea... I get it. You're a tough punk who knows how to stick it to the man. Good for you. But do you want to spend the rest of your time being a disruptive punk, or do you want to get our name cleared and back on the servers? [5:21:13 AM] Pasidon: Let me know, because I can happily get back to work if you're going to not take this conversation seriously. [5:23:16 AM] Green_ZERO: its irrelevant what i am and what you are, the most important thing is a solution, and the solution is to unban me, i have no motive to do annything against you once my account is restored, the inital ban was unjust and has resulted in an increasily worse problem as time goes on. [5:25:17 AM] Pasidon: Then listen to me. I'm the solution here. A large chunk of the community hates you, and I don't think you deserve it. This is your chance to make that ban puff away. [5:25:25 AM] Pasidon: Are you willing to listen to me? [5:27:11 AM] Pasidon: There's no need to type that much. It was a simple yes or no question. [5:29:12 AM] Green_ZERO: im willing to listen to what you have to say, but you cant be serioues if you beleive that the community does not like me [5:29:41 AM] Pasidon: I was given something interesting last night. Let me show it to you. [5:30:12 AM] Pasidon: You've seen this, correct? http://www.strawpoll.me/10593126/r [5:30:49 AM] Green_ZERO: 70% unban, even with someone spamming the no vote 50 times in 5 minutes [5:31:34 AM] Pasidon: Still, it's a silly straw poll. You can't trust either side. [5:31:45 AM] Green_ZERO: then why did you show it to me [5:32:48 AM] Pasidon: But still... part of me has to imagine that's accurate. That's 31% against you. 31% of the community that I helped build took their time to say they don't want you playing games with them. [5:33:17 AM] Pasidon: And it's not just that. I do hear individual voices from time to time, and people do talk about you. [5:33:30 AM] Pasidon: Sometime it's good, sometime it's nothing but slander. [5:34:12 AM] Pasidon: You have to recognize that you are causing some stress in the community. That is a fact, and you have to be able to admit that. [5:34:31 AM] Green_ZERO: you know how many players have bought the game after watching my videos? I'll show you how to build a community. [5:34:50 AM] Pasidon: Zero... you're not listening again... [5:35:58 AM] Pasidon: Stop fighting me here. It is my job to listen to people who play our games and participate in our community. When I believe something, it's for good reason. [5:37:02 AM] Pasidon: And I believe you have a lot of people hating you. Actually, I know this. Because even if you don't want to think about it, there are some of us at Revora who do pay attention and listen to people. [5:37:38 AM] Pasidon: I want you to get your reputation back and put these haters back in their places, alright? [5:39:24 AM] Green_ZERO: This is about me playing KW under my account that belongs to me, not about my reputation which if you knew anything about my history would know i dont give a shit about credit. [5:40:26 AM] Pasidon: And if you ever want to get that account back, you're going to stop giving people a reason to hate you and you're going to work with me. [5:40:48 AM] Pasidon: Which again, all you're going is bragging and taunting me. Spoiler: that's not helping you at all. [5:43:16 AM] Pasidon: So Mr. Big Shot "I don't care about nothin but myself" are you done? Because I'm not seeing a decent human being that actually cares about his community and what he does around it. Please... stop being pretentious for just a second and work with me. [5:44:00 AM] Green_ZERO: https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenZERO77/videos [5:44:17 AM] Pasidon: Is there a reason you're giving me that? [5:45:25 AM] Green_ZERO: i dont know where you get your facts from, (probably toxic), but maybe you could look and see that i am part of this community and have been for a long tiime before toxic ever existed. [5:45:58 AM] Pasidon: Toxic and I haven't even spoken your name before. Any other assumptions? [5:46:07 AM] Pasidon: In a conversation between us, that is. [5:46:21 AM] Green_ZERO: so i guess your the only one allowed to make assumptions then? [5:46:41 AM] Pasidon: What exactly am I assuming? [5:47:02 AM] Green_ZERO: its irrelevant what you think th ecommunity thinks or what i think th ecommunity thinks, it was never part of the probelm to begin wit [5:47:17 AM] Pasidon: The community is the reason why I'm here. [5:47:55 AM] Pasidon: Let me be super honest here. You getting unjustly banned isn't the only problem anymore. [5:49:18 AM] Pasidon: You started hacking and slashing your way around the community, creating issues, disrupting very large groups of members just so you can play your game. Let me tell you that you created a giant black hole of a problem after you got banned. [5:49:49 AM] Pasidon: And if we're going to work together to fix that black hole, we have to address every issue here. [5:50:16 AM] Green_ZERO: i did what i needed to do to play the game i love and you used my retaliation to further the bans, the problem is th eban, remove the ban and you solve the problem [5:50:32 AM] Pasidon: I did? [5:51:04 AM] Pasidon: Let's get something clear... I didn't do anything to get you banned. [5:52:59 AM] Pasidon: After you got banned, you chose to break the rules. You chose to fight back by giving members of the community a hard time instead of coming to someone like me sooner. [5:53:14 AM] Pasidon: You made these decisions, and you have to own up to them. [5:53:17 AM] Green_ZERO: i shouldnt have been banned int he first place [5:54:13 AM] Pasidon: Ok... and? Has your response to that been exactly that of an innocent person? [5:54:27 AM] Green_ZERO: i was told it was a lifetime ban [5:55:53 AM] Pasidon: Ok? So becoming actually guilty is your master plan to lift that lifetime ban? [5:57:03 AM] Pasidon: Listen very closely. Your actions after your ban were a mistake. You supported the unjust actions of the person that banned you, and we cannot ignore that. [5:58:13 AM] Pasidon: Toxic is the bad guy here, right? Well, you gave the bad guy a lifetime reason to ensure your lifetime ban sticks like glue to the celestial gates. [5:58:41 AM] Pasidon: BUT... like I said, that can all be fixed. IF... you stop fighting me and fight the actual problem. [5:58:47 AM] Green_ZERO: your logic is flawed, you are bastically attacking me and blaming it on me when i retaliate [5:59:04 AM] Pasidon: Why do you think that? [6:00:19 AM] Green_ZERO: like i said, toxic has wanted me banned for a long time but gamespy wouldnt do it becasue banning someone u "dont like" was not a valid reason. Now that revolva is here there are no more morale boundaries, you can simply do whatever you want. [6:01:08 AM] Green_ZERO: I'm literally telling you right now how to solve this problem [6:01:28 AM] Pasidon: Oh. Right. Just... unban you. Like that. Right? [6:01:44 AM] Green_ZERO: why what do you think will happen? [6:02:53 AM] Pasidon: You will be unbanned for a grand total of... maybe 2 hours. Then Toxic will wake up from his wrenched Eruo dungeon and just ban you again. [6:04:02 AM] Green_ZERO: I was under the impresion that you were in charge of Revolva [6:05:58 AM] Pasidon: I do, but as a joint effort with 2 others. Which, by the way, they would never have this conversation with you. [6:07:02 AM] Pasidon: So I'm here. The primary representative of Revora, who has the power to get Toxic to leave your account alone. [6:07:45 AM] Pasidon: But as it stands, I can't just do whatever the heck I want. I need to convince the others. WHICH IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP. [6:07:59 AM] Pasidon: See the logic here yet? [6:09:24 AM] Green_ZERO: Toxic will never unban me [6:09:42 AM] Pasidon: Then why am I here? [6:10:16 AM] Pasidon: I should be working right now. I'm taking the rest of the night off because I think we can get your account back. [6:11:10 AM] Green_ZERO: Phx has bent the truth to get me to add you, i didnt even know who you were [6:12:04 AM] Pasidon: Now, what did he say? [6:12:41 AM] Green_ZERO: he sent me a screenshot of oyur skype aand asked me to add you [6:13:15 AM] Pasidon: You do know he's pleading your case to me, right? [6:13:44 AM] Green_ZERO: a lot of the proffessional players have send me things where they tried to get me unbanned [6:14:14 AM] Pasidon: And I think that's great. You have a community of people out there who want justice for you. [6:14:38 AM] Pasidon: But are you willing to spend the next few days actually trying to get justice? [6:14:41 AM] Green_ZERO: it must be saying something when the entire competitive player base is against toxicshock [6:15:22 AM] Pasidon: Well... that's why I'm here. To get to the truth of it and get you back as a top-tier member of the community. [6:15:52 AM] Pasidon: Unless it turns out you actually did something really, really bad... which I'm sure you didn't do, right? [6:16:49 AM] Green_ZERO: you act like you know the community so well and then you make comments like that [6:17:19 AM] Pasidon: I probably act like that because I do. [6:17:26 AM] Pasidon: Do you? [6:18:14 AM] Green_ZERO: you have a distored view of te kw community, and thats why i dont want to alk to you about the community, just the unbanning [6:18:46 AM] Pasidon: How is my view distorted? I'm very interested on improving. [6:19:20 AM] Green_ZERO: perhaps you should log onto the server and speak with the players, you know.... the actual community [6:20:54 AM] Pasidon: Why? They're everywhere. I have a stack of unread emails from them waiting for me right now, and I'm going to read every single one of them and respond very politely and constructively. [6:21:46 AM] Pasidon: Do you read hundreds of emails every day from your community, Mr. Zero? Do you respond to every one of your emails politely and constructively, Mr. Zero? [6:22:19 AM] Pasidon: Notice how I'm not assuming you're a worthless human being, like you are to me. [6:23:27 AM] Green_ZERO: i have done nothing to portay myself as such, are you going to unban me, or do i have to keep grifting my way on [6:25:40 AM] Pasidon: Grift it is, because you are quite literally one of the most indecent human beings I have ever met from my time at Revora. I sit here, try and work with you for hours, and all you can do is try and belittle me. I won't take it personally if you don't. [6:26:13 AM] Pasidon: It is my conclusion that your ban is 100% justified and that the community hatred toward you is also... 100% justified from this one brief conversation I had with you. [6:26:17 AM] Pasidon: Sake... have a nice day...