Phx Sent 09 July 2016 - 07:44 AM Is there anything that we as a community could do to help get Green_ZERO unbanned, everyone knows he's a bit of a outspoken rebel at times, but he is really important to the C&C 3 KW community, he has hosted many successful tournaments, actively post VODS on his YouTube channel, and is an overall good player. To strengthen my case i believe if he were to be unbanned no further trouble would arise he simply wants to play the game, he does admittedly have a big mouth but its not a bannable offense and can easily be ignored, also over 70% of the community would prefer to see him unbanned and playing freely again (http://www.strawpoll.me/10593126/r) Honestly i think this has just been one big mess and it would be best imo if you guys started fresh with him, anyway i hope things can get worked out and forgiveness can be shown. Pasidon It's your word versus a dozen others. I've also heard he's been disrupting tournaments and verbally abusing people during his ban. I honestly don't know much that happens in the KW community since I just mainly deal with the forums, but Green_ZERO? He's been such a problem to Toxic Shock, even I've heard of him. I don't know everything about the issues involving him and I won't assume any of the gossip against him is true, but I do know he's making Toxic's job harder. Do you know what Toxic does? Everything. He spends his entire days approving accounts and moderating every single C&C game we host, all without pay and on his own time. We won't allow for anything or anyone that disrespects that position to gain any clemency. And also, that straw poll is more of a problem to your case than you think. More than 30% of the people you gave that poll to do not want him in their community. I am absolutely not upsetting 30% of our KW community. If you would like to see justice for Zero, you might want to either reduce that percentage, or try a different method. I'm happy to defend Zero if he personally comes to me with his case, but there is just so much against him at the moment. Phx The problems he causes to toxic as far as i know are that he creates new accounts to play the game loves (he really loves the game he's been hosting tournaments and making videos since day 1) and he borrows other players accounts to play him tournaments. Now i agree that this shouldn't be allowed but he only does it because he is perma banned and wants to play and i really dont blame him. So if he were to be unbanned what further problems would he cause?? I mean he wouldn't have a need to create new accounts to play the game, nor would he borrow peoples accounts for tournaments, i feel like this is as no brainer less problems would arise from this outcome for you guys, and for us the C&C 3 community we would have our games best commentator back to livecast and compete in tournaments, aswell as be able to practice with him freely without having to worry about getting banned ourselves for simply playing with the guy. Pasidon I personally don't like to see people banned at all. Most of us at Revora don't. We always make it a big deal when we carry out a ban around here. Seeing him unbanned would be nice, but he broke the rules quite drastically. Just think about our point of view here. We have to deal with cheaters, hackers and generally disruptive behavior all the time. If we just get up and unban him because he's passionate about the game, then that's just an open invitation for others in his position to break the rules just to show us how passionate they are about the games we host. That's one giant tick towards Team Anarchy's score board. Feel free to tell him any of this, but I need to hear his side personally if he wants my help. Tell him to PM me, and I will judge his ban without any bias. Phx Sure ill tell him to add you on skype