Peralva's Content

There have been 43 items by Peralva (Search limited from 28-February 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1096986 Jang0 - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 February 2019 - 08:56 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Jang0 (Revora Member mondmensch) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Jang0 - SDZ Exploit.
I give Jang0 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1096989 -ZiQ - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 February 2019 - 09:28 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -ZiQ (Revora Member Life_is_shit) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -ZiQ - Maphack.
I give -ZiQ three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1097184 Jang0 - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 15 February 2019 - 03:37 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

#1097185 -ZiQ - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 15 February 2019 - 03:37 PM in Fair Play Reports

#1097265 LowDude - Tunnel Bug - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 18 February 2019 - 12:04 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Tunnel Bug in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against LowDude (Revora Member TedRedPhox) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: LowDude - Tunnel Bug.
I give LowDude three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1097267 LowDude - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 18 February 2019 - 12:07 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against LowDude (Revora Member TedRedPhox) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: LowDude - Maphack.
I give LowDude three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1097438 LowDude - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 22 February 2019 - 03:12 PM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1097439 LowDude - Tunnel Bug - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 22 February 2019 - 03:14 PM in Fair Play Reports

#1097548 Mitchhbr - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 24 February 2019 - 11:36 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Mitchhbr (Revora Member Mitchhbr) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Mitchhbr - Maphack.
I give Mitchhbr three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1097549 Mismatch after 10-15 min in games plz help

Posted by Peralva on 24 February 2019 - 11:55 PM in C&C:Online Support

I take it from now :p

#1097831 Mitchhbr - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 03 March 2019 - 11:54 PM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1098586 iTrYmYbEsT - Point Pushing - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 19 March 2019 - 11:45 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Point Pushing in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against iTrYmYbEsT (Revora Member LETSPLAY) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: iTrYmYbEsT - Point Pushing.
I give iTrYmYbEsT three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1098810 YourDentist - SDZ Exploit - Explain yourself please

Posted by Peralva on 24 March 2019 - 11:35 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against YourDentist (Revora Member mastermooo) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: YourDentist - SDZ Exploit.
I give YourDentist three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1098811 iTrYmYbEsT - Point Pushing - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 24 March 2019 - 11:41 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations given. Confirmed.

#1099146 YourDentist - SDZ Exploit - Explain yourself please

Posted by Peralva on 03 April 2019 - 02:15 AM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1100046 suazo - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 April 2019 - 09:22 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against suazo (Revora Member guille2003) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: suazo - Teamkilling.
I give suazo three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1100531 suazo - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 13 May 2019 - 06:56 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed. This a first team kill conviction for laithzhra88 and we deal with this offence by issuing a formal warning: any further offences of this nature may result in a suspension from C&C:Online.

#1100679 INFLAMESS2 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 20 May 2019 - 01:04 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against INFLAMESS2 (Revora Member INFLAMESS2) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: INFLAMESS2 - Maphack.
I give INFLAMESS2 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1100680 Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 20 May 2019 - 01:07 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Mugabe12 (Revora Member gen.Mugabe) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Mugabe12 - Maphack.
I give Mugabe12 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1100884 Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 May 2019 - 01:00 AM in Fair Play Reports

This is another accusation, not this one.

#1100885 INFLAMESS2 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 May 2019 - 01:01 AM in Fair Play Reports

#1101374 -BaSiC - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 10 June 2019 - 01:03 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -BaSiC (Revora Member -BaSiC) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -BaSiC - Teamkilling.
I give -BaSiC three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101375 -BaSiC - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 10 June 2019 - 01:13 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -BaSiC (Revora Member -BaSiC) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -BaSiC - Teamkilling.
I give -BaSiC three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101949 THEBOOGEYMAN - Point Pushing - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 June 2019 - 12:53 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Point Pushing in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against THEBOOGEYMAN (Revora Member waterboy) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: THEBOOGEYMAN - Point Pushing.
I give THEBOOGEYMAN three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101970 suazo - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 June 2019 - 08:20 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against suazo (Revora Member guille2003) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: suazo - Teamkilling.
I give suazo three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.