Lt.Zack's Content

There have been 221 items by Lt.Zack (Search limited from 17-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#84665 mod not working

Posted by Lt.Zack on 03 November 2004 - 01:37 PM in Energy Support

what he said, you must have v1.02 or just about any mod will not work lol

#84641 mod not working

Posted by Lt.Zack on 03 November 2004 - 03:17 AM in Energy Support

again do you have the latest version of ZH.....

#84640 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 03 November 2004 - 03:15 AM in Energy News

try and build it first without any other supers as I know it must work.

#84486 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 02 November 2004 - 01:51 PM in Energy News

alright, hmm didnt know the fantans could hurt eachother lol

I know some of those infantry are without picboxes, trex or coolfile will have to fix that

umm you may want to check if limit superweapons was on, and you can ONLY build that super once no matter the settings

#84429 mod is installing where?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 02 November 2004 - 03:03 AM in Energy Support

and you have to use mod swapper :p

#84199 mod not working

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 November 2004 - 01:59 PM in Energy Support

yes having other mods would DEFINANTLY cause problems lol

#84120 Invisible mouse

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 November 2004 - 01:52 AM in Energy

thats major wierd all I can say is reinstall the mod...

#84119 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 November 2004 - 01:51 AM in Energy News

I know why now, stupid me you have to have the latest version of ZH

#84113 mod is installing where?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 November 2004 - 01:08 AM in Energy Support

make sure you have the latest version of ZH

#84112 mod not working

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 November 2004 - 01:08 AM in Energy Support

you need to have the latest version of ZH :p

#84090 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 11:51 PM in Energy News

you get a internal error....yes I have gotten that once...I dont know why it happend and am taking measures to find out..so I dont know what causes that..

#84041 is skirmish enabled

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 08:38 PM in Energy Support

only the 3 basic sides will do anything AI wise, al the generals dont do shit. we need someone do to AI so badly :)

if you want someone AI play an official map with a basic side or Flash Food, Volcanic Island, Ocean Warz Day, Polynesia, and a few others the AI wil then build and maybe even attack but thats doubhtfull

#84025 mod is installing where?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 07:26 PM in Energy Support

sadly there is no AI for the mod so we are sol there...we need someone to do AI so badly :)

anyway AI will only somewhat work for the 3 basic sides and not every map will work that much..so yea multiplayer and our few missions is about it.....

#83809 mod is installing where?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 04:05 AM in Energy Support

well I dont want to say that tank master did a bad job but if you would like to improve on the non-mod swapper installer than I guess that would be a good idea

#83797 mod is installing where?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 02:30 AM in Energy Support

I personally had this problem because I named my ZH install differently than normal lol, you have to designate the folder that the Generals Zero Hour folder is :grin:

if you want to do it the hard way (like I did) do this....

the Window, Maps, and Art folders go into your Generals install folder
now the Data folder go into it and then put all except the English folder into the data folder in your ZH install. Now go into the English folder and put that Art folder into your English folder in your ZH install.

If I confused you in anyway let me know I will try and help you through it best I can :laugh:

#83796 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 02:26 AM in Energy News

when you actualy target a unit or building instead of force fire the water dragon will fire both turrets

I know about that below the boat thing, kinda cool huh :grin:

laggy, I know I should have a message saying that this mod has higher requirements than the normal game, as we do use higher poly models (the new infantry are a good example) and the particle systems are quite spectcular :laugh: (also those defensive missions do lagg a lot due to the mass of units that attack you hehe

kongming talk to some of the players in here, maybe organize a game or two online :huh:

one last thing, please keep al bugs and problems you have comming as there will be a v5.1 that will address everything

#83787 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 01:10 AM in Energy News

ok there is a stupid engine prolem with the gravity cannon if you fire it into a shrouded area you will not get the white vortex....:(

the napalm tornado does slow things down a bit but thats to be expected as alot of the weapons in the mod are very intense :grin:

#83780 Anything new since site was down?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 12:46 AM in Energy

we will have a v5.1 since I know there will be plenty of bugs

#83778 How to create a shipyard

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 12:45 AM in Energy

it is a model thing, you have to set part of the mod outside the geometery for that to work :grin:

#83777 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 12:42 AM in Energy News

I noticed that intro thing too, Tank Master will have to look into that......

the thing with the ships is because when you click a area you are not moving to the place above the water you are moving to the place below the water, al generals engine things....just get used to clicking to move where the ground under the water is not the water surface..

yea and with anything we will do a v5.1 with all the buges we messed fixed

#83770 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 October 2004 - 11:03 PM in Energy News

Thats right as of this moment Energy Mod v5.0 is ready to download! Just click HERE and go download the mod now!

The mod is in several forms, there is the basic version for those that do not use mod swapper and then the intro for that version you dont need the intro but it is really cool so if you got a good net connection I suggest you get it :grin:. The others are for those that wish to use Mod Swapper with Energy Mod, there is a full version with intro and a light without it and then the intro seperate just incase you got the light version and still want the intro :huh:.

If you want any info on the mod just check out the screenshots section! And last thing if anyone has ANY problems installing the mod or has any concerns with the mod (errors, balance issues, anything) just head over to our forums and let us know :laugh:.

#83189 CNC DEN Energy Mod preview !

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 October 2004 - 01:07 AM in Energy News

I cant believe Lion found the ONLY messing strings in the whole mod......lol well they are all fixed now I must of overlooked the weapons for the spec ops (they must of gotten lost in the transition from .csf to .str which is what we are using now :blink:

#82591 Good to see you bk

Posted by Lt.Zack on 25 October 2004 - 12:20 PM in Energy

congrats, busy man :)

the mod should be ready today or I hope not tomorrow, the non-mod swapper version should be done today regardless....

#79902 Black Market Gen needs Gen Point Ideas

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 August 2004 - 09:47 PM in Energy

umm the demo gen for GLA has ALL of his units with bombs.....

#79557 New Particle Tank Model

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 August 2004 - 01:19 PM in Energy News

k see me on MSN :)