Lt.Zack's Content

There have been 221 items by Lt.Zack (Search limited from 22-September 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#150264 Giving the mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 15 June 2005 - 05:22 PM in Energy News

I have no objections. If anyone wants to take anything from the mod as use it in their own projects or even just take the mod as it is now and start working on it yourself, then by my guest :p.

#144862 Energy mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 May 2005 - 04:54 PM in Hosting

being the mod leader and all, I have the whole site and everything backed up. But I cant get on the FTP anymore.

#143406 Got your tickets for Starwars Episode 3?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 27 May 2005 - 04:01 PM in Open Topic

all I have to say is SW:Ep3 is the best movie I have ever seen in my entire life hands down. There is nothing I can even think of that can come close to the greatness of that movie...I really dont understand the whole bad acting thing as I thought Anikan's actor did a great job portraying the character's personality. I also totaly agree WATCH THE CARTOON NETWORK MIRCO SERIES!!!!

#114823 About ,EnergyV5 mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 14 March 2005 - 02:47 AM in Energy

Juan you would be correct on that :p lol Napalm Tornado = Napalm Gen

anyway on the AI if anyone at all can find anyone at all to do the AI it would be very awesome as this mod does need AI :(

#104911 Major Gilbear told me you need my help?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 February 2005 - 06:35 PM in General Only War Discussion

if so contact me anytime on MSN (tudi126@msn.com) and let me know what ya need so we can work something out. ;)

#98013 About ,EnergyV5 mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 12 January 2005 - 06:06 AM in Energy

dont you hate it when you forget to log in Juan :huh:

#97609 About ,EnergyV5 mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 10 January 2005 - 10:06 PM in Energy

reason for this is many, #1 I dont have any time anymore - school and stuff just kills that, #2 I am more focused in planning for my Tiberian Twilight TC for RA3...sorry

#97157 Team vs. Team Bug

Posted by Lt.Zack on 09 January 2005 - 09:46 PM in Energy Support

really, nuts I thought that I put the trigger for hind building to turn off when that airfield is destroyed...Also the win map trigger is not working either?!!? I know I set it to when all of faction China is destroyed win the map. Oh well lets just say you won :laugh: as that IS the only team vs team mission atm....:(

#97156 Tiberian Twilight TC for RA3

Posted by Lt.Zack on 09 January 2005 - 09:43 PM in Energy News

I think Juan is going to make v5.1 anyway, that whole drone carrier thing is still very confusing...and if it does get fixed by someone sometime then Juan will add it to his v5.1 patch

#97155 About ,EnergyV5 mod

Posted by Lt.Zack on 09 January 2005 - 09:42 PM in Energy

hmmm since v5.0 is the final version (sadly) if Ai was to be implemented it would be a patch, If you could get silent to do AI for the mod that would be great...even if it is just making them use that huge attack force they uncontrollably build :laugh:

#96226 why can't your f23 be built

Posted by Lt.Zack on 07 January 2005 - 05:52 PM in Energy

go ahead and use it since you will be the only one using it....

#94669 Bugs and Improvements

Posted by Lt.Zack on 02 January 2005 - 09:40 PM in Energy Support

yay all the things most of which I know about already now and are fixed from the public version, I sadly to say may not have another version due to school and time restrictions :( so sorry for the bugs left over...

ON THE WORLD BUILDER THING IT DOES WORK JUST HIT IGNORE ON ALL THE LITTLE ERRORS THAT POP UP, I do it all the time as I get those errors too, have no idea how to fix them as they seem to be like ghosts, the code is fine but the error still there kinda thing....

for some odd reason around releace time the drone carrier planes stopped shooting....still have no idea why this happens...

The GLA Allah superweapon should work fine? anyone else have a no select problem??? as I dont and others I know with the mod dont

Isnt the no damage on overcharge with China soo great :dry: I dont ever use over charge much and I guess the testers did not either so I never noticed till a few weeks after releace kinda unfair advantage for China :umad:

the no win in Generals Challenge mode cant be fixed I would have to redesign EVERY SINGLE challenge mission so that it would incorperate the new sides I HAVE NO IDEA why EA didnt make the win trigger more generalized.....(lol on the pun in that)

the fusion bombs bomb does kill the plane most the time sorry, the explosion is just soo big lol I thought it was high enough in the air to escape but it must of been just the map I was playing or something when it survived in testing...

the acid rain lightning should be there just fine, you know the lightning amount and where it hits is totaly random :umad: so you may get that lucky and have no lightning at all rofl :ohmy:

didnt want to bother making another particle cannon for the SupW Gen so it would be pritty pink, just my lazy fault
Same for Lazer Gen....

The Space Nukes weapon has no timer on purpose, that way your enemy (if playing a real person) cannot tell if and when it is ready to fire :dry:;)

And again sorry for no fixes but life is what happens and the mod was fun and hope it still is.

#94464 Tiberian Twilight TC for RA3

Posted by Lt.Zack on 01 January 2005 - 11:15 PM in Energy News

dont get your panties in a twist man I have a great team with me and I really hope to make this great alright :)

Smurf and Phoib are working with me so they will keep me in line :)

#91989 Tiberian Twilight TC for RA3

Posted by Lt.Zack on 17 December 2004 - 02:04 PM in Energy News

Alright with RA3 now being announced I have decided to halt all work on Energy Mod, ending it at v5.0 so that we may start putting all effort towards my new mod a Tiberian Twilight TC for RA3.

#90339 SCUD storm

Posted by Lt.Zack on 08 December 2004 - 05:03 PM in Energy

sorry I dont think that will happen as doing that is pointless and not really that cool anyway

#85975 Acid rain storm launcher

Posted by Lt.Zack on 13 November 2004 - 08:52 PM in Energy News

hehe all is ok, Dr.Thrax the Toxin General has it, it is his second superweapn and you may have to look on his second building command set to see it :sleep:

#85844 drone carrier

Posted by Lt.Zack on 12 November 2004 - 03:39 PM in Energy Support

you cant attack anything with it Juan, they just dont use their weapons...It did work at one time, but then without notice stopped I have not been able to fix it

#85843 generals challenge

Posted by Lt.Zack on 12 November 2004 - 03:38 PM in Energy Support

if you play as one of the new Gens in challenge then that will happen the challenge missions were not made for new generals :(

#85842 INTRO

Posted by Lt.Zack on 12 November 2004 - 03:37 PM in Energy Support

I guess you dont have it then, damn liers

#85769 INTRO

Posted by Lt.Zack on 11 November 2004 - 10:56 PM in Energy Support

you play GTA:SA on your PC!?! where can I get this!!!

#85741 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 11 November 2004 - 08:43 PM in Energy News

most everyone should have the gravity cannon, the team vs team mission is the only one I didnt make, Marc made it so I really dont know what to say lol. The Aegis crusier as you should know from RA2 if you played that game is AA only and will ONLY attack air targets. The subs can ONLY attack ships and other subs nothing else. Juan has some sorta fix for the mission skrim maps somewhere on here look at the problems section.

That seal mission is beatable (me and Juan can beat it, it takes major amounts of tactics ;))

last there is no AI in the mod, I know sorry but anything new wont be built and all the generals (not the normal 3 sides) will not do anything on any map. It is just that we cant find anyone to do AI :(:(

#85356 ModDB Awards

Posted by Lt.Zack on 08 November 2004 - 11:03 PM in Hosting

http://mods.moddb.com/2494/

whatever catagory would count as best special effects or whatever as I know Energy has the best particle effects anywhere :ohmy:

#85324 Best Mod Award 2004

Posted by Lt.Zack on 08 November 2004 - 06:39 PM in Energy News

Juan can I have admin accsess to the mod database profile for the mod, as it NEEDS to be updated they still have it as the mod it not out yet, please either you or I need to update everything and bow the socks off of everyone :ohmy:

#85012 change gla special

Posted by Lt.Zack on 05 November 2004 - 06:19 PM in Energy Support

if you play a the black market Gen his terrorists have a phosphorous bomb upgrade.

#85000 change gla special

Posted by Lt.Zack on 05 November 2004 - 03:34 PM in Energy Support

what Juan said...First off how is it offensive, I understand that everything offends someone so maybe your that someone, get over it be more open and dont let pointless things like what we decided to call the superweapon bother you :laugh:

anyway just enjoy the mod and dont worry about it, as many have said "It is not that serious"