Lt.Zack's Content

There have been 221 items by Lt.Zack (Search limited from 23-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#72144 list your staff

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 10:37 PM in Hosting

got us one new project team member, Elite General TankMaster hs is making our intro movie and other ingame movies

#74663 list your staff

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 01:24 AM in Hosting

new member [ALPHA]_Commander to the Energy Mod team

#74975 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 07:17 PM in Energy

one problem, I love the pulse thing very cool but making it work is like .... I dont know.....

#74961 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 06:15 PM in Energy

lol no stupid cosmos from RA2

#74954 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 05:42 PM in Energy

maby for now this is the General line up

Normal Russia
Spy General (KGB/spec ops)
Tesla General (DUHHHHH)

now for the thrid and final I have no damn clue....
we have suggested
Sub General
Artillary General
Airforce General (I know like USA but Russia have good air power)
Aerospace General (kinda a combo of airforce gen and some space related weapons and upgrades like satalite scans and stuff liek that)

#74733 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 08:03 PM in Energy

Russia is one of the world leaders in aviation and space travel so their air force will rival that of USA in the mod...

#75003 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 08:22 PM in Energy

dude you have no idea how the particle cannon's code works....If I do it I will have to make it thru other means....

#75804 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 04 August 2004 - 05:18 PM in Energy

I am sure I can make it work, some how or another...I do like the idea though

#77173 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 13 August 2004 - 06:08 PM in Energy

cool didnt know that.............

#76749 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 10 August 2004 - 06:05 PM in Energy

dude sorry to say but Russia in the mod is going to be totaly different than the RA2 one, almost nothing like them

the navy is taken care of we have stuff for that, Generals powers are a large thing we need stuff for and unique ideas for:

Normal Russia
Spy General
Tesla General
Aerospace General (like USA airforce gen but different name then just Airforce Gen again...)

#76356 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 07 August 2004 - 08:29 PM in Energy

yep! ;)

#76216 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 August 2004 - 09:12 PM in Energy

if you read the post here I am making the Democratic Republic of Russia so they be a lot like the US, no nukes, nothing at all really like China and all around a new good original side...This is NOT your RA2 Russia

#76160 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 August 2004 - 02:17 PM in Energy

lol thats way too much animations for my likeing so no go, plus that just doesnt fit....

#74661 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 01:05 AM in Energy

ok I am going to be adding in a new side for v6.0 along with the aircraft carrier...now this new side will be Russia (NOT SOVIET UNION) as in the modern democratic Russia just in the future as with generals and with a new president that is say George Bushish and jumping into the now escilating war between USA and GLA/China (GLA and China allied at end of Zero Hour right?). NOW we are going to redefine Russia so all those ideas that relate to RA2 are no go....I will be however keeping tesla technology for Russia as that would be a nice addition to the mod to have tesla stuff....plus we have to have some sorta basis for something "different" for Russia..

NOW WHAT WE NEED!

many of the basic unit ideas and such are taken care of and what not but we need you all the fans of the mod to start throwing random ideas so that we can pick and choose from the pool of what could be used...now ideas ON!
we will as you all know need a whole new Generals Powers menu of stuff (rank 1,3,and 5) so ideas there
superweapons....we need AT LEAST 2 main ones for Russia and then if more may break them up into the Generals...which is another thing we will have the normal Russia side and then 3 generals (not 4 thats too much) so ideas on General types (Tesla General is and will be one so thats done :) his name though something Tesla (Nikoli Tesla inventor of tesla coil's decendent or something)

so yea all that good stuff....NOW I want EVERYONE TO KNOW that this Russia WILL NOT ABUSE THE NUKE LIKE CHINA DOES OK SO NO NUCLEAR WEAPON RELATED IDEAS!!!!!! I will have a nuclear weapon for Russia but it will probably be a generals level 5 thing....also make all ideas geared towards present day russia 15 years from now..

ok start that thinking!

#24524 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 24 June 2004 - 02:37 PM in Energy

I cast the first vote for #1

#24522 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 24 June 2004 - 02:36 PM in Energy

lol on both of them....umm this is GLA people soo think very low tech and trashy.........anyway if it is a missile it could be a modified scud that explodes in the air and causes the acid rain to form or if it is a plane it drops a fine dust into the air and the storm forms.....I like the missile version myself so it is up to the rest of you to decide on it....

Vote 1 for: Missile Delivery, modified scud that detonates in mid air spawning the acid rain storm

Vote 2 for: Cargo Plane delivery same plane as Anthrax Bomb drops a fine mist into the air that forms into the acid rain storm

#24438 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 24 June 2004 - 02:29 AM in Energy

we thought about that as being a new Superunit for thrax but that really wouldnt work like it does in RA2 so it would just be a chem sniper...maby but I dont know as of now...for now the Acid Rain thing is GREAT ^_^

#24396 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 23 June 2004 - 06:45 PM in Energy

what are you talking about

#24574 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 24 June 2004 - 06:00 PM in Energy

technically anthrax wouldnt kill units as fast as it does in the game ^_^ plus if a unit is exposed to it he should die soon after unless he recives medical attention...

#24747 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 25 June 2004 - 02:57 PM in Energy

Juan? USA HAS A MEDIC!!!!

China has the Propaganda things

GLA ummm they dont really need it....

#69116 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 July 2004 - 08:21 PM in Energy

well if it was realistic the lightning would kill all infantry in one hit and would not damage most vehicles too much because they are grounded, buildings would suffer no damage unless they are like GLA buildings and are made of clay and wood ;)

#68939 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 July 2004 - 03:12 AM in Energy

WE ALREADY HAVE CROP DUSTERS THAT SPRAY TOXINS !!!!!!!

The Acid Rain Storm is a Thunder Storm with poisoned rain the rain corrodes tanks and melts infantry as well is damages buildings (not a hell of a lot but an annoying amount) the dangerous thing is that being a thunder storm there is lightning and that does pose a threat to just about anything if it gets struck (can we say 1 hit kill?)

#68886 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 05 July 2004 - 10:30 PM in Energy

no single scud is working good

#24793 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 25 June 2004 - 07:38 PM in Energy

I guess the missile version wins so #1 will be the used delivery method

#24321 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Lt.Zack on 23 June 2004 - 04:09 PM in Energy

finally someone comes up with something that is not utterly stupid......

ok that works I will see what I can come up with on the particle effects and what not....yay acid rain (very strong) melts infantry and corrodes tanks and makes buildings burst into flames I LOVE IT!!! I say small plane or launched form base style delivery?