Lt.Zack's Content

There have been 221 items by Lt.Zack (Search limited from 16-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#74975 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 07:17 PM in Energy

one problem, I love the pulse thing very cool but making it work is like .... I dont know.....

#74961 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 06:15 PM in Energy

lol no stupid cosmos from RA2

#74954 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 05:42 PM in Energy

maby for now this is the General line up

Normal Russia
Spy General (KGB/spec ops)
Tesla General (DUHHHHH)

now for the thrid and final I have no damn clue....
we have suggested
Sub General
Artillary General
Airforce General (I know like USA but Russia have good air power)
Aerospace General (kinda a combo of airforce gen and some space related weapons and upgrades like satalite scans and stuff liek that)

#74733 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 08:03 PM in Energy

Russia is one of the world leaders in aviation and space travel so their air force will rival that of USA in the mod...

#75003 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 July 2004 - 08:22 PM in Energy

dude you have no idea how the particle cannon's code works....If I do it I will have to make it thru other means....

#75804 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 04 August 2004 - 05:18 PM in Energy

I am sure I can make it work, some how or another...I do like the idea though

#76356 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 07 August 2004 - 08:29 PM in Energy

yep! ;)

#76216 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 August 2004 - 09:12 PM in Energy

if you read the post here I am making the Democratic Republic of Russia so they be a lot like the US, no nukes, nothing at all really like China and all around a new good original side...This is NOT your RA2 Russia

#76160 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 06 August 2004 - 02:17 PM in Energy

lol thats way too much animations for my likeing so no go, plus that just doesnt fit....

#76749 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 10 August 2004 - 06:05 PM in Energy

dude sorry to say but Russia in the mod is going to be totaly different than the RA2 one, almost nothing like them

the navy is taken care of we have stuff for that, Generals powers are a large thing we need stuff for and unique ideas for:

Normal Russia
Spy General
Tesla General
Aerospace General (like USA airforce gen but different name then just Airforce Gen again...)

#74661 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 01:05 AM in Energy

ok I am going to be adding in a new side for v6.0 along with the aircraft carrier...now this new side will be Russia (NOT SOVIET UNION) as in the modern democratic Russia just in the future as with generals and with a new president that is say George Bushish and jumping into the now escilating war between USA and GLA/China (GLA and China allied at end of Zero Hour right?). NOW we are going to redefine Russia so all those ideas that relate to RA2 are no go....I will be however keeping tesla technology for Russia as that would be a nice addition to the mod to have tesla stuff....plus we have to have some sorta basis for something "different" for Russia..

NOW WHAT WE NEED!

many of the basic unit ideas and such are taken care of and what not but we need you all the fans of the mod to start throwing random ideas so that we can pick and choose from the pool of what could be used...now ideas ON!
we will as you all know need a whole new Generals Powers menu of stuff (rank 1,3,and 5) so ideas there
superweapons....we need AT LEAST 2 main ones for Russia and then if more may break them up into the Generals...which is another thing we will have the normal Russia side and then 3 generals (not 4 thats too much) so ideas on General types (Tesla General is and will be one so thats done :) his name though something Tesla (Nikoli Tesla inventor of tesla coil's decendent or something)

so yea all that good stuff....NOW I want EVERYONE TO KNOW that this Russia WILL NOT ABUSE THE NUKE LIKE CHINA DOES OK SO NO NUCLEAR WEAPON RELATED IDEAS!!!!!! I will have a nuclear weapon for Russia but it will probably be a generals level 5 thing....also make all ideas geared towards present day russia 15 years from now..

ok start that thinking!

#77173 Version 6.0 and beyond!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 13 August 2004 - 06:08 PM in Energy

cool didnt know that.............

#23670 Units ideas

Posted by Lt.Zack on 16 June 2004 - 01:58 PM in Energy

well correction he has an MP5 and is stealth and can call in F-23 air strikes and if you are the Air Force General than he can call in the normal strike or a super mass air raid :)

#72069 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 03:50 PM in Energy

yea Juan is going to have to do that or Detail as I have PMed him the list of people to make Testers

#71955 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 12:18 AM in Energy

OK this is the official Beta Testing thread! NOW here is the list of people in the Beta Test:
cypereva@yahoo.co.uk
luke_parkesh@hotmail.com
candctm@yahoo.com
frank_nino16@hotmail.com
tauri@nic.fi
bluethundr11@netscape.net
dconiff2000@hotmail.com
rens_aka_netput@hotmail.com
nrapusrakentapas@hotmail.com
704-jensmyklebust@msn.com
alphajuliet012@hotmail.com
kharron@iname.com
rmatejczyk@comcast.net
natus666@hotmail.com
ra2moddepot@yahoo.com

IF YOUR E-MAIL IS NOT IN THAT LIST OR IT IS AND YOU HAVE CHANGED IT PLEASE MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD! YOU DONT WANT TO BE LEFT OUT DO YOU?

ALL TESTERS WILL RECEIVE A E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE WITH THE DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD!

#72103 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 06:51 PM in Energy

you may want to take a double take under your name YOU ARE A TESTER

#71994 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 05:38 AM in Energy

you got the password with the E-Mail I sent yall....no reason why you should not be able to accsess it.....also coolgamer you got a E-Mail too dont worry I would never forget you :umad:

oh and I dont have that power Detail or another admin does so yea....I will talk to them

#72155 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 11:40 PM in Energy

I KNOW, do you have the latest version of ZH ?

#72321 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 19 July 2004 - 06:47 PM in Energy

you are a tester and I sent a E-Mail to you matt544@btopenworld.com that address right?

#72266 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 19 July 2004 - 03:37 PM in Energy

come on people we need more than 2 people for the tourny! go to the testers forum and check out the one pinned topic

#72141 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 18 July 2004 - 10:26 PM in Energy

ok did you put the Art, Window, and Maps folder in your Zero Hour insall directory? and then put the INI, Audio, and Generals.str into your data folder in your ZH install? AND did you put that Art folder in the Engligh folder in the .RAR into the english folder in your Data folder?

#74771 Screenshots !

Posted by Lt.Zack on 29 July 2004 - 10:49 PM in Energy

wow thats one strong normal particle cannon LOL

#72540 Screenshots !

Posted by Lt.Zack on 20 July 2004 - 03:12 PM in Energy

thats the point of this thread so keep the shots comming :p

#83777 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 31 October 2004 - 12:42 AM in Energy News

I noticed that intro thing too, Tank Master will have to look into that......

the thing with the ships is because when you click a area you are not moving to the place above the water you are moving to the place below the water, al generals engine things....just get used to clicking to move where the ground under the water is not the water surface..

yea and with anything we will do a v5.1 with all the buges we messed fixed

#83770 Energy Mod v5.0 Finally Released!

Posted by Lt.Zack on 30 October 2004 - 11:03 PM in Energy News

Thats right as of this moment Energy Mod v5.0 is ready to download! Just click HERE and go download the mod now!

The mod is in several forms, there is the basic version for those that do not use mod swapper and then the intro for that version you dont need the intro but it is really cool so if you got a good net connection I suggest you get it :grin:. The others are for those that wish to use Mod Swapper with Energy Mod, there is a full version with intro and a light without it and then the intro seperate just incase you got the light version and still want the intro :huh:.

If you want any info on the mod just check out the screenshots section! And last thing if anyone has ANY problems installing the mod or has any concerns with the mod (errors, balance issues, anything) just head over to our forums and let us know :laugh:.