Dethro's Content

There have been 8 items by Dethro (Search limited from 24-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#592894 Heavy Shock Trooper

Posted by Dethro on 04 May 2008 - 09:47 AM in Voxel and SHP Discussion

Even after all this time nobody can get my name right.......

#592672 Heavy Shock Trooper

Posted by Dethro on 03 May 2008 - 04:59 PM in Voxel and SHP Discussion

Looking good, I second the melta-gun comment but it looks cool enough anyways :p
Nice to see people keeping the community going!

#577432 I'm dead.

Posted by Dethro on 12 March 2008 - 02:50 PM in Tiberium Productions News Forum

Unfortunately I've lost the drive to continue TD:E and my modding career.

I will be working to upload everything that isn't already up here, as soon as I have some free time.

Thank you all for your support over the years and your patience, you do not know how much it truly means to me, what everyone has said and done for me over all the time, from when I first appeared on Deezire's forums, all the way up until now.

Its been months, years even since I last booted up good old Yuri's, pretty much the same for Firestorm too..

I'm wrestling, got a full-time job, do theater every now and then, and have a lot of things on my plate.

Some of you guys have been bugging me for a long time for some files and so I'm going to make an effort to, at least, get everything that I have uploaded so that maybe someone in the community can benefit from what I've started.

Anyways, just an update for now, but I'll be back to drop off the various files.

#577431 Lao Tze assets

Posted by Dethro on 12 March 2008 - 02:30 PM in Tiberium Productions

I've left the community but...
As a parting gift I'm giving all of my assets out to the public (I'll have to arrange the files on my site though) and I'll also contact Lao about his.

#541438 Infantry downloads are not working

Posted by Dethro on 26 November 2007 - 05:41 AM in Tiberium Productions

I'll be closing down the site when I have time..
I'm currently working on it all, and once it's done it'll probably be passed to one of the other resource sites.

#536601 I'm not dead yet!

Posted by Dethro on 14 November 2007 - 10:46 AM in Tiberium Productions News Forum

Secret,
You are a moron.

#455323 CUT N PASTE

Posted by Dethro on 21 May 2007 - 04:23 AM in Voxel and SHP Discussion

Aw, thanks a lot :thumbsupsmiley:
I love working with pixels, so I have a fun time making things like these little guys!

Here are some more frames i've done for the Cyborg Gunner. I have finished all of the running frames, and a few more, right now im working on the death frames for him, and I was trying to make some deploying frames, although the GGI wall I used to make him deploy into didnt look good, so I was thinking of either using Dark Elf 2001's Tesla Vanguard wall, or just making my own wall for him to deploy into, after that I pretty much just need to finish is the attacking frames.
HOPFULLY He will be downloadable by June, along with a few of his friends, like the Obelisk Trooper.

All feedback is greatly appreciated. :xcahik_:

MM, here's a little secret. You want to know what the Vanguard's wall was? A shrunken version of the Battle Bunker :p
Great work!

#455321 VERY IMPORTANT: Revora will move to a new server!

Posted by Dethro on 21 May 2007 - 04:18 AM in Hosting

I'm of two minds about this.
As the admin of Tiberium Graveyards, it doesn't affect me at all.
However, as the ad-hoc admin of Shirt Ninja Comics, it affects me a great deal, since we have an external site.
I've talked to the owner of the comic, Chris, and he's stated that if it comes down to having to pay, then we'll have to move to a different site. I have to agree with his opinion in this case as he, just like many other people, find having to pay for something like this a big hassle, especially when he has very little to do with the comic currently (personal issues).
From what I can see, if it does become compulsory to pay if you don't have a forum here, then unfortunately we will be disappearing. We're already making the preliminary arrangements with Comic Genesis.
I'm sorry to see this happen, and I can't really blame either side for this, because it's not people's fault.
It just irritates me.