Luca's Content

There have been 11 items by Luca (Search limited from 04-June 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#17093 A quick .w3d viewer?

Posted by Luca on 31 March 2004 - 05:54 PM in GenDev

What about creating a quick viewer for w3d files, that do not need to launch Renx and very helpfull for coders and (maybe?) skiners?

#5632 how to use the particle editor?

Posted by Luca on 11 October 2003 - 11:53 AM in GenDev

but does nothing. the game just starts in a window...

#5556 H Bomb

Posted by Luca on 10 October 2003 - 03:56 PM in Open Topic

ok, but I mean, if i'm near a bomb h explosion, but not near enough to feel the explosion, i'll be invested by a fire wave, or it's even in the wave like the nuclear bomb?

#5555 how to use the particle editor?

Posted by Luca on 10 October 2003 - 03:54 PM in GenDev

yeas in C:\....\command and conquer\

#5536 9-11 Debate

Posted by Luca on 10 October 2003 - 10:05 AM in Open Topic

nethanyayu is for the deportation (nicer called transfer) of all palestinian people...

#5535 9-11 Debate

Posted by Luca on 10 October 2003 - 10:03 AM in Open Topic

My point of view about 11/9 is similar to MuDsHoVeLeR's one.

If u look only to the attack of 11/9, if u look only to the innocent victims, u'll feel attacked for no reson.

But if u look at all that tragedy with the eye of history, if u study the american gepolitical tattics, if u have a conception of reality that's out of the bla bla of the mrs that warm them ass in the white house...if u have a conception of reality that's not just from 11/9 to now...u could see all the mess, all the hate, all the innocent died by Usa hand...it's tragically just causa and conseguenza.

#5533 H Bomb

Posted by Luca on 10 October 2003 - 09:55 AM in Open Topic

Someone out there knows how this bomb works?

Well i'm tryng a mod with it.

I kwnow the theorical part of it (nuclear things...), but i don't know the effects.

It's true that Hydrogen burns Hoxigen around the detonation? Or it's just like a nucleare bomb but more powerfull?

#5487 how to use the particle editor?

Posted by Luca on 09 October 2003 - 03:38 PM in GenDev

i've done it, but the result is just CCG in a windows instead od fullscrean...why?

#5470 how to use the particle editor?

Posted by Luca on 09 October 2003 - 11:23 AM in GenDev

in the gendev site at the download link to the particle editor I found this

"A useful particle system editor, found in the Nvidia Demo. Place file in your main Generals directory, and use with -particleEdit and -win commandlines to run."

What does it means? I think that I have to creat a link to the execute file and at the line "target" i have to add something...but what?

#5469 9-11 Debate

Posted by Luca on 09 October 2003 - 11:11 AM in Open Topic

I'm italian, so my english is not very good. I never meant to attack somebody. I'm just saying that's hypocrite to critizice reality reproductions when these are about bad things that happened to you, and enjoy them when are about others.
"but they [iraqi people] don't have to worry about waking up to the sound of their father or brother being tortured or their mother being raped."
If you look to the news about Iraq, you should know about the power of criminal-fanatics groups have now in that nation. Children can't go to school, cause they risk to be kidnapped, women could not go alone in the streets cause they risk the rage of integralists. Rapes and criminality are increased cause there's no law in that country.
In CCG the "danni collaterali" (in english maby collateral effects) are visible...civilian exploding, burning, poisoned...just what happens every day on palestinian civilian skin during the "security operations" of israel...due facce della stessa medaglia (2 faces of the same coin)...it's just war and hate...just like 11 sept...just like Deir Yassin...just like Sebredenica...just like Holocaust
I think is not justly to be against only the reproductions of bad things happened to us.
I'm not attacking, i'm explainig my point of view. I think it's good to share our views.

Thanks all you guys for the support to all my (little) modding. Bye.

#5434 9-11 Debate

Posted by Luca on 08 October 2003 - 07:27 PM in Open Topic

Sorry guys but i really can't understand this point of view. All of you say that is "not correct" or "not nice" to see in a videogame things like 11 sept...well this is just because the 11 sept as appened to you.
What should iraqy civilian say about games on iraqi wars?
what should muslims say about the role of them in CCgenerals?

This is not a polital-ideologic forum, so i'll stop it now. But your point of view about realistic games is just ipocrit.