Pasidon's Content

There have been 103 items by Pasidon (Search limited from 15-October 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1091751 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 08 October 2018 - 08:43 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Someone else was named woozy.... but he hasn't been active since Nixon, so screw em. 

#1090898 Worst Shows of 2017

Posted by Pasidon on 19 September 2018 - 07:00 AM in Media Discussion

I sure will, but I don't include reality shows since... well... I don't watch those.  I'm more interested in laying out the worst scripted shows, and improve entertainment is in its own category of stank.  Walking Dead will probably be on there, but that does mean I have to watch it.  AGAIN.  Which I don't want to.  If George R. R. Martian's sci-fi show comes out this year, that's probably going to make it on there.  And Once Upon a Time is already in slot one since its last season was earlier this year, and that level of terrible will never be topped.  I've defiantly got a top 5, but worst 5 is still in the works.  And it's not the end of the year yet, so... PHH.

#1090835 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Pasidon on 17 September 2018 - 06:23 PM in Open Topic

Ahoy, Double.  Welcome to the best forum on Earth.  And there are plenty of people around looking for RA3 games.

#1090531 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 12 September 2018 - 05:44 AM in Media Discussion

Just in the Nicks of time.

#1088907 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 22 August 2018 - 08:47 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Isn't his presidency always in trouble?  

#1088780 14 Years

Posted by Pasidon on 20 August 2018 - 11:33 PM in News

You're disgusted and horrified, and you'll probably be back next year as well.

#1088730 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 20 August 2018 - 05:21 AM in Media Discussion

Haven't heard that Empire of Love one yet.  I don't think.  That's pretty good.

This song is only like 30 seconds long, but it's so great.  This is the ending to Pit People.  It all makes sense now.  Except none of it made any sense.  Fantastic.

#1088693 I would like to delete my account :D

Posted by Pasidon on 19 August 2018 - 12:01 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Hey, no problem.  If you ever change your mind, let me know.

#1088677 I would like to delete my account :D

Posted by Pasidon on 19 August 2018 - 04:43 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Your account doesn't actually compound to any clutter or contain vital information that could ever be used against you, so I don't really understand your reasoning.  But... that doesn't matter.  On account of the new EU laws regarding privacy, we do actually have to delete accounts if people request it now.  So, are you sure you want this?  You won't be able to make a new account again, and having your account gone really doesn't make any sense.  But I'll do it if you confirm this is what you want.

#1088230 Friendly Fire on scripted co-op map?

Posted by Pasidon on 10 August 2018 - 11:15 PM in Worldbuilder

Units are designed with the ability to force attack literally anything, regardless of affiliations, so if something in the game is telling them to attack something... they do it.  Ehh... you could try some tomfoolery with stealth.  I know there's a way to set units to be permanently in stealth, and have certain units ignore stealth. So the hero would be untargetable by everything, except for the units you specify.  

#1087930 Commandos series conspiracy theory

Posted by Pasidon on 07 August 2018 - 04:47 AM in Commandos HQ

I probably had to change the title anyway so the hidden society of anti-smoking satanists don't find out that you're onto them.

#1087688 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 03 August 2018 - 10:28 AM in Media Discussion

You know it's quality if Moon Raccoon is behind it.

I can't believe I haven't found Dance with the Dead until now.  1000% solid retro. 

#1086948 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 22 July 2018 - 06:00 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I think you mean the U.S., Russia, China and Pennsylvania.

#1086904 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 22 July 2018 - 01:24 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Done.  Hope you Leik it.

#1086901 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 22 July 2018 - 12:55 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Well, there you have it.

#1086723 Last Boss

Posted by Pasidon on 19 July 2018 - 10:09 PM in Open Topic

You would have won a 5 dollar gift card to Subway if you completed your captcha under 2 minutes.  But getting access to Revora is a good runner-up prize.

#1086631 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 18 July 2018 - 08:12 AM in Media Discussion

Let's mix some authentic 80's in.  Ol Patty will take it from here.

#1086572 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Pasidon on 17 July 2018 - 06:46 AM in Open Topic

Yoo, Emperor.  It only took you 10 years to introduce yourself, but you did it.  I would ask for more about you, but you seem to do just about everything. 

I recall Cheshire being mentioned in a History documentary about crime in America.  One of the oldest cities in America, and apparently History only cares about a murder that occurred.  Sounds about right for modern documentaries.

#1086428 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Pasidon on 13 July 2018 - 07:51 PM in Open Topic

Yooo, Arda,  Welcome to Castle Revora, home of wonder and magic.  Disclaimer: we don't actually have magic.  

If you're having issues with BFME, you can always head over to out BFME forms and ask for help there.

#1086015 14 Years

Posted by Pasidon on 03 July 2018 - 11:00 PM in News

Revora is now well into puberty and enjoying a nice, cold bowl of ice cream, contemplating of gingerbread men and graphic internet videos it sometimes sees in school during lunch.  It knows the violence is wrong, but it cannot look away.  Happy 14 years, you old bat.

#1085259 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 21 June 2018 - 11:23 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares! "

An actual word-for-word post that Trump just made.  I don't even know where to start with this one...

#1085177 A little help with map

Posted by Pasidon on 18 June 2018 - 10:32 PM in Worldbuilder

So you wanna use the Moria floor tiles, but they count as structures, and you can't build on structures.  That's the issue, right?  Easy.  Just select all of the Moria props, go to the "Logical" tab, and unselect "Enabled".  Sometimes you gotta just uncheck all of that stuff for some reason.  If you don't want units passing through certain objects, then you can use the terrain impassibility painter to block off areas.  And if you want units to seamlessly walk on Moria floors, without the floors clipping through the terrain, use the invisible terrain painter tool to make the land invisible.  It will still be there, but it'll make it look like the units are walking on your props.

#1085041 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 16 June 2018 - 12:25 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Comrade, reporting.

#1084915 The Battle for Middle-Earth meets a brand new, powerful game engine - Unreal...

Posted by Pasidon on 13 June 2018 - 07:06 PM in Showcase

Know what would make it look even better?  Asking for permission.

#1084848 The Battle for Middle-Earth meets a brand new, powerful game engine - Unreal...

Posted by Pasidon on 12 June 2018 - 11:12 PM in Showcase

I love how he posts the whole thing Russian then asks us to "please pay attention."

Is this project posted on Moddb?  If it is, I'll contact them about getting it removed.