Pasidon's Content

There have been 163 items by Pasidon (Search limited from 26-April 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1082506 Westworld

Posted by Pasidon on 24 April 2018 - 01:11 AM in Media Discussion

You need to learn the difference between "best" and "popular."  I'll give the new season a look at here soon.  Without Anthony Hopkins, I dunno how interesting it'll be.  

#1082194 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 18 April 2018 - 05:11 AM in Media Discussion

When Halo ODST was announced, it came out with this awesome trailer, but the song was never released independently.  People have tried to edit the extra noises out for years, but it was never very good work - until recently.  I've been waiting nearly 10 years for this song.

#1081388 Star Wars fanfic

Posted by Pasidon on 01 April 2018 - 05:52 AM in Writer's Guild

That's why I hate writing for a universe that has a strict order of operations, like Star Wars.  You can't go too far out of the "Sith Jedi Empire Droid Force Rebellion" nonsense, else you lose the context entirely.  I suspect you're not having trouble with new ideas, as instead, you're shaving problems forming a story with what you currently have.  If you're stuck, then start over again.  Wipe it clean and improve.  As you're rewriting it, consider the parts that you're eager to rework.  Those are the strong points of your story, and everything else is completely and utterly malleable.  Writer's block only exists when a story is completely exhausted of progress, and usually, any future work should not be forced.  Start from the beginning and improve.  Conniptions are made from sacrifice, not patience.

#1081220 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 29 March 2018 - 06:13 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I might prefer Hitler at this point.

#1080010 Rust - Who of you play it?

Posted by Pasidon on 14 March 2018 - 04:58 AM in Media Discussion

You made a topic of a specific subject in a forum with people that like to discuss topics, which you of all people should know, but it's fine.  I'll hush up.  

#1079891 Follow Topic feature is broken

Posted by Pasidon on 13 March 2018 - 04:13 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Hmm... it's always worked for me.  I'll try and investigate that, but I dunno what the problem would be.  Never heard it not working for anyone else.

#1079888 Rust - Who of you play it?

Posted by Pasidon on 13 March 2018 - 01:31 AM in Media Discussion

You made a topic on Revora and only expected constructive optimism?  HA.  Alright then.

#1079805 Rust - Who of you play it?

Posted by Pasidon on 12 March 2018 - 09:54 AM in Media Discussion

I've watched a bit of Rust, but I never understood the appeal.  It requires far too much dedication, the base building isn't that interesting, the combat is pretty standard, and the crafting just looks like it would get tedious after having to constantly restart.  Maybe if you could make like potted plants or roller coasters, or something, but then again, you can just destroy everything anyway.  I hate temporary progress.

#1079109 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 05 March 2018 - 04:44 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Keeping me busy, I see.  You're all Snoned up now.

#1078763 Video of the Day

Posted by Pasidon on 01 March 2018 - 01:02 AM in Media Discussion

"Counter strike is the most popular action game played on the internet."  These people sound like an old woman trying to understand video games.  And it doesn't surprise me that Gabe "Chin Tower" Newell's most notable employment tactic is throwing food at them.

#1078474 Don't know how to start a game

Posted by Pasidon on 25 February 2018 - 12:29 PM in T3A:Online Support and Discussion

I have no idea what game you're talking about, so I dunno where to move your topic too.  Might want to give more info so I can actually put your problem in the right place.

#1078332 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 22 February 2018 - 11:24 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Trump had a conference with his Confederation of Evil about school safety, where he takes the time to explain that 20% of all teachers should be carrying a weapon, and if they do, they should receive a bonus.  Yes, he actually said that teachers with guns should make more money.

https://www.facebook...60631570085725/

#1078296 Delete my account

Posted by Pasidon on 22 February 2018 - 12:55 AM in Open Topic

An odd topic to be asking about that.  We've had reports of people not getting them right away.  If you don't see it in in the next 24 hours, then there's likely a problem.

#1078024 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 18 February 2018 - 12:38 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Do you mean the Florida people?  Well, he flew down there and took publicity photos next to the living victims.  Dunno how much more empathy you were expecting.

#1077899 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 16 February 2018 - 06:05 AM in Media Discussion

Really cool music video and song by Dividuals.

#1077526 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 10 February 2018 - 11:32 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Hey, you too.  If you ever change your mind, let us know.

#1077521 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 10 February 2018 - 10:48 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Well, then DONT PRESS THAT BUTTON.  That button is forbidden.

#1077519 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 10 February 2018 - 10:44 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Well, you still have auto-login I assume.  If you want that fixed as well, you can delete all your delicious Revora cookies.

#1077517 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 10 February 2018 - 10:22 PM in Hosting and Feedback

I gave you the full scramble, including random login name and password.  If you or anyone ever logs into that account again... well... I'll be fairly impressed.

#1077342 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 08 February 2018 - 12:39 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Decipher this Trump quote for me.  I can't figure out what on God's green earth he's trying to say.

In the “old days,” when good news was reported, the Stock Market would go up. Today, the Stock Market goes down...and we have so much good (great) news about the economy!

#1077335 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 07 February 2018 - 10:49 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Yes, let's make a parade to celebrate murderers.  Watch out Macy.

#1077208 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 06 February 2018 - 08:56 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Carrots must be back in fashion.  You're good to go.

#1077076 Fundraiser: MaryJo needs your help to GTFO of Venezuela

Posted by Pasidon on 04 February 2018 - 09:09 AM in Open Topic

Yes, the inflation is awful.  But Francys, what other sites have you been asking for help?  I hope Mary isn't relying on solely us.

#1076926 Stay healthy everyone! Flu is going around like crazy....

Posted by Pasidon on 02 February 2018 - 11:47 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I read a study on the commercializing of diseases some time ago that mentioned Yellow Fever.  The author specified that its infection rate is considerably higher since it is not advertised as well as it should be, so most people who are infected don't even have fair warning on it beforehand.

And yes, I do live in farm country, but I usually hear about particularly nasty flu strands rumming about.  Nothing unusual this time of year around central US.

#1076925 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 02 February 2018 - 10:52 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Ayyy Granola.  Sure, I'll get you morphed right away.