Pasidon's Content

There have been 130 items by Pasidon (Search limited from 22-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1086948 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on Today, 06:00 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I think you mean the U.S., Russia, China and Pennsylvania.

#1086904 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on Today, 01:24 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Done.  Hope you Leik it.

#1086901 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on Today, 12:55 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Well, there you have it.

#1086723 Last Boss

Posted by Pasidon on 19 July 2018 - 10:09 PM in Open Topic

You would have won a 5 dollar gift card to Subway if you completed your captcha under 2 minutes.  But getting access to Revora is a good runner-up prize.

#1086631 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 18 July 2018 - 08:12 AM in Media Discussion

Let's mix some authentic 80's in.  Ol Patty will take it from here.

#1086572 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Pasidon on 17 July 2018 - 06:46 AM in Open Topic

Yoo, Emperor.  It only took you 10 years to introduce yourself, but you did it.  I would ask for more about you, but you seem to do just about everything. 

I recall Cheshire being mentioned in a History documentary about crime in America.  One of the oldest cities in America, and apparently History only cares about a murder that occurred.  Sounds about right for modern documentaries.

#1086428 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Pasidon on 13 July 2018 - 07:51 PM in Open Topic

Yooo, Arda,  Welcome to Castle Revora, home of wonder and magic.  Disclaimer: we don't actually have magic.  

If you're having issues with BFME, you can always head over to out BFME forms and ask for help there.

#1086015 14 Years

Posted by Pasidon on 03 July 2018 - 11:00 PM in News

Revora is now well into puberty and enjoying a nice, cold bowl of ice cream, contemplating of gingerbread men and graphic internet videos it sometimes sees in school during lunch.  It knows the violence is wrong, but it cannot look away.  Happy 14 years, you old bat.

#1085259 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 21 June 2018 - 11:23 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares! "

An actual word-for-word post that Trump just made.  I don't even know where to start with this one...

#1085177 A little help with map

Posted by Pasidon on 18 June 2018 - 10:32 PM in Worldbuilder

So you wanna use the Moria floor tiles, but they count as structures, and you can't build on structures.  That's the issue, right?  Easy.  Just select all of the Moria props, go to the "Logical" tab, and unselect "Enabled".  Sometimes you gotta just uncheck all of that stuff for some reason.  If you don't want units passing through certain objects, then you can use the terrain impassibility painter to block off areas.  And if you want units to seamlessly walk on Moria floors, without the floors clipping through the terrain, use the invisible terrain painter tool to make the land invisible.  It will still be there, but it'll make it look like the units are walking on your props.

#1085041 Name Change Requests

Posted by Pasidon on 16 June 2018 - 12:25 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Comrade, reporting.

#1084915 The Battle for Middle-Earth meets a brand new, powerful game engine - Unreal...

Posted by Pasidon on 13 June 2018 - 07:06 PM in Showcase

Know what would make it look even better?  Asking for permission.

#1084848 The Battle for Middle-Earth meets a brand new, powerful game engine - Unreal...

Posted by Pasidon on 12 June 2018 - 11:12 PM in Showcase

I love how he posts the whole thing Russian then asks us to "please pay attention."

Is this project posted on Moddb?  If it is, I'll contact them about getting it removed.

#1084800 Forum is too slow to load and winds up getting an error

Posted by Pasidon on 12 June 2018 - 07:50 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Where you would least expect them: right here.  But really, what do you think we can possibly do?  This is all software we didn't develop.  Maybe there's something to fix any errors you've seen, but you have to trust we would immediately implement any solution if there was one.

#1084799 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 12 June 2018 - 06:56 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I'm sure a man who plans nothing will do just fine against a man who has planned and practiced for this meeting for years.  Guess which one of these describes Trump.

#1084784 Psychedelics

Posted by Pasidon on 12 June 2018 - 01:51 AM in Open Topic

Do you really think we would have an illegal substance policy?  PHHHNNAA  You should make a topic to record your special trips.  Always enjoy reading those.  I like to go to playgrounds and strangulate myself with swing-set ropes, so I understand what it's like.

#1084564 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 08 June 2018 - 04:22 AM in Media Discussion

Megan McDuffee is cool, but she'll always be tarnished for her participation in that one song we don't talk about.

#1084435 Wont log in? help plz

Posted by Pasidon on 05 June 2018 - 01:28 AM in C&C:Online Support

Log into what?  I can't move your topic to the right place since I'm not sure what you're talking about.

#1084377 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 03 June 2018 - 11:24 PM in Media Discussion

How dare you detract from new retro.  Let me fix that.

#1084245 The Mist

Posted by Pasidon on 31 May 2018 - 10:21 PM in Media Discussion

The MIst's show is very different than the movie.  It has a very slow build, but has some great moments mid-late season.

#1084164 Worst Shows of 2017

Posted by Pasidon on 30 May 2018 - 08:38 AM in Media Discussion

If they're cancelling that crap because of something that arbitrary, then whatever network it is obviously has impaired judgement and will just replace it with an even worse show.  And that Brooklyn-Nine-Nine garbage is unbelievable.  The only good part of the show is Terry Crews, which is not and WAS not enough to sustain viewers.  NBC will learn that the easy way, which is failing and wasting millions of dollars.  Out of all the good shows that got cancelled, that was not the one to bring back.

#1084109 Star Wars fanfic

Posted by Pasidon on 29 May 2018 - 10:05 AM in Writer's Guild

I'm a bit tad for tiff on time, but I'll definitely go through and make some notes when I get the chance.  I seem to enjoy working on other people's ideas rather than my own sometimes.

#1084062 Pro Wrestling

Posted by Pasidon on 28 May 2018 - 06:33 AM in Open Topic

I used to watch it back in the 90's.  Now?  Noo.  Bit too much show-boating and stupid dialogue these days.  And it's fake now... which is dumb.

#1083955 Trump has made history! (now vs the world)

Posted by Pasidon on 25 May 2018 - 12:42 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I can't believe that you don't believe he would do that.

#1083319 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Pasidon on 11 May 2018 - 06:44 AM in Media Discussion

That Madelyn Darling song is fantastic.  One of the best songs in the Neon Nights collection.  Also liking Nina.  Her New Retro pieces are great.

Here's some more synth for the fire.