King of all cool things's Content

There have been 9 items by King of all cool things (Search limited from 20-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#523864 300: The Mod

Posted by King of all cool things on 11 October 2007 - 11:12 PM in Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

But not one of those that go in a circle. They should go only in the front of them and they can kill both swordmen and horsemen. And in Rome total war Athens only have hoplights for swordmen.

they were using sword and spear.there were milta hoplights, hoplights, and armed hoplights.
:p :thumbsupsmiley: :p

#523861 300: The Mod

Posted by King of all cool things on 11 October 2007 - 11:03 PM in Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

i have something to say about the mod the Spartans in Rome total war they can use a spear and sword so I think they should have a button that switches them from sword to spear or spear to sword. :p :p

#500130 Arcade Edition Screenshots (Good Factions)

Posted by King of all cool things on 18 August 2007 - 12:58 AM in BFME2: Arcade Edition

:good: I would like to get this mod but i don't know if it is even finished? If it is can you tell me were i could get it?
And does this mod have a installer?

#499718 Helm's Deep

Posted by King of all cool things on 17 August 2007 - 05:23 AM in The Elven Alliance Archive

I like playing at Helms Deep I think it is really fun but when Isengrard came i was thinking that i was going to die there but they didn't kill me I killed them because when reinforcements came it was all horses and if they had any pikes i would just us Gandlf's powers to kill them and so it was fun playing there.It is my favorite map in bfme 2 and bfme 2 ROTWK and so that bad news is that I never won evil campain. That is not good not very good at all. :p :p :p :xcahik_:

#497558 Fingulfin's LOTR Expansion Released!

Posted by King of all cool things on 13 August 2007 - 01:58 AM in Fingulfin News

Rohan can kill any one and any thing is it's way. :mellow: ;) :) :)

#497554 Have you played this mod ?

Posted by King of all cool things on 13 August 2007 - 01:48 AM in The Hobbit

I would like know to how u get this mod, I can't fined it any were. Can you tell me were i could get it please?

#497041 Mod Canceled

Posted by King of all cool things on 12 August 2007 - 12:08 AM in Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

I think that the Goblins will be unstoppable with that hero but when Gondor gets there hero Gandalf you know that he is going down. :good:

P.S. Can someone help me find a mod that has an installer.I can't play a mod unless they have one.

#495871 Mod Canceled

Posted by King of all cool things on 10 August 2007 - 12:18 AM in Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

I seen a lot of things about the mod I think it is really cool I was thinking that the mod would be done by well before I got back from DC, and NY,NYC but i was wrong about that but I've been waiting for a long time I wish I could help but I don't know how so I am sorry about it but i'm not as good on the computer as Eonwe so I really don't now how to do that mod but i bet it will be the best mod. :umad:

#495862 Mod Canceled

Posted by King of all cool things on 10 August 2007 - 12:10 AM in Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

Hello i am Eonwe's cousin my name on this sucks and it was the only thing i could think of at the time he said not to use anything Rohan but he said that he said that not to use the name Rohan but it was really don't use anything Rohan well i think that and it is true. :umad: