Renegade12345's Content

There have been 4 items by Renegade12345 (Search limited from 05-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1094451 OhYea - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Renegade12345 on 08 December 2018 - 06:24 PM in Fair Play Reports

you got a big mouth peralva. typical keyboard warrior 

You got caught cheating in an online game. Revora is running the servers so it is our policy in this case. Instead of discussing in the manner you do you should either show some self-reflection or rather play something else. 

Maphackers aren't welcome at all and we will find them anytime. 

#1094447 barbapapa99 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Renegade12345 on 08 December 2018 - 06:16 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Barbapapa99 (Revora Member Laminatu88

) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: Barbapapa99 - Maphack 
I give OhYea three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays

#1094388 CnC Generals Zero Hour Start of online game doesn't work

Posted by Renegade12345 on 07 December 2018 - 09:09 AM in C&C:Online Support

Hmmmm. I am a bit stuck now. You could try using a VPN. We have been recommending Windscribe as a free VPN and generally speaking people have had a lot of success with that. You get 10GB per month for free if you provide an email address and that should be enough for your playing needs.

This fixed my issues and I have had the same than the topic creator here. The old Internet Protocol ( IpV4) has been removed for most of the users and the new IpV6 is causing a lot of Troubles. Windscribe is working perfect.  

#1094387 Stuck at "Checking for updates..." C&C ZERO HOUR

Posted by Renegade12345 on 07 December 2018 - 09:06 AM in C&C:Online Support

Which Version do you use? Did you try to run it in compability mode and as an Admin? Do you have a vpn?