Iluvatar's Content

There have been 53 items by Iluvatar (Search limited from 24-August 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#679457 1.05.06 FINAL Bug Reports

Posted by Iluvatar on 13 February 2009 - 09:58 PM in RJ Development

Is your rise of the witchking installment patched with EA Patch 1.06? And have you put the folder you downloaded on C drive (C:\RJ RotWK would that be;) When not, try that
Excuse my for my English:P

Jakob J

#677366 Screens from 1.06

Posted by Iluvatar on 08 February 2009 - 10:22 AM in RJ Development

lol no:P I'm Vista-user ;) , but I cant watch any of the videos anymore:( so I think I'll just wait untill its out :p will it be even more exciting(I think I spell it wrong:P)
Jakob J

#677086 Screens from 1.06

Posted by Iluvatar on 07 February 2009 - 11:02 AM in RJ Development

I cant watch the video for some reason:( could some one post a screenshot please?
Thx in advance;)

JJ

#676485 1/12/2009 RJ-RotWK Update

Posted by Iluvatar on 05 February 2009 - 02:28 PM in RJ News

If 'Rivendell II was finished, they'd add it, but they havent finished it yet, so maybe in the next release if the map is done than, they'll add it;)

Jakob J

#675634 Isengard faction

Posted by Iluvatar on 02 February 2009 - 07:27 PM in Isengard faction

Lol, I'm sorry when this is mentioned befor, but could the Uruks get when they receive heavy armor, such a nice white hand on their shields and/or armor :mellow:
And I know this has mentioned befor:P I love the uruk skinns:D but they, or some of them at least should get some hair :shiftee:

Jakob J.

#675564 Elves

Posted by Iluvatar on 02 February 2009 - 02:19 PM in RJ Good Factions

I like the concpts of the resource building:), Though the color of the golden leaves shoud be changed, imo;)
the well looks pretty cool, I like the trees, although I think there should be a few less:) further, nice job, keep
on trying:)

Jakob J.

As always, excuse me for my english:P

#633856 Robnkarla's Status

Posted by Iluvatar on 20 September 2008 - 07:16 AM in RJ News

Wow, hope she'll be better soon! What a tragic:(

Jakob J.

#629674 Wallpaper Gallery

Posted by Iluvatar on 07 September 2008 - 10:39 AM in RJ Development

Amazing:)! *Stayin' Patience, until it's out* :mellow:

Jakob J.

#622517 8/3/2008 RJ-RotWK Update

Posted by Iluvatar on 15 August 2008 - 02:30 PM in RJ News

Gracias Muchísimo:D

#622464 8/3/2008 RJ-RotWK Update

Posted by Iluvatar on 15 August 2008 - 11:48 AM in RJ News

Hey Guys,

back from spain, amazing work done!! One question i just reinstalled BFME II and ROTWK, do I need 1.05.06 for installing 1.06 or should i wait untill 1.06 is out(wich should be soon as I read on the forums)

Thx in Advance

Jakob J

#606519 Isengard

Posted by Iluvatar on 23 June 2008 - 10:59 PM in RJ Evil Faction

Myrdin bit off topic, but as far I know, Ugluk is the guy that leads the uruks further, afther lurtz was killed, then he was killed by the rohirim;) correct me if I'm wrong, further go on:)

jakob j.

#605256 Living World Map

Posted by Iluvatar on 19 June 2008 - 11:37 AM in RJ Development

Oke good idea:P btw I'm back, had some stuff to do for school:P, when are your exams all finished:P that was the time when de beta would come out(A) really cant await longer:P

Jakob J.

#591288 Arnor

Posted by Iluvatar on 30 April 2008 - 07:49 PM in RJ Good Factions

Thx very much:D i think i've got it, cant await it:)!! Let's get back to Arnor now for really, know said that befor:P I think the dunedain should be kind of elite infantery, but not hero horde (and if they are the same(elite&herohorde) you can call it semi elite...they should need both sword and range attack(better at range) and maybe some passive ability, but not overpowered strong as the herohordes are....thats my oppinion;)

Jakob J.

#591258 Arnor

Posted by Iluvatar on 30 April 2008 - 06:25 PM in RJ Good Factions

One last elves:P Sorry Myrdin read wrong, I thought when you choose a faction you couldnt use one of the others units, but it is possibly, only expansiver and longer waiting...in this case i fully agree with you:P little mistake:P about the rangers, yes they could have such a thing maybe normal bow (as they now have)attack, but weaker sword????

Jakob J.

#591224 Arnor

Posted by Iluvatar on 30 April 2008 - 04:55 PM in RJ Good Factions

Well I'm sorry Myrdin but I dont share your oppinion..what would be the use of adding SUBfactions, if you choose one, you can't use the other? Than you could add them as 3 real factions or not??:p I mean if you only have one to choose in the beginning...but I aggree this must be balanced out very carefully;) But let's go back to Arnor:P we're a bit offopic here:P

Jakob J.

#591219 Arnor

Posted by Iluvatar on 30 April 2008 - 04:41 PM in RJ Good Factions

I searched some time but simply couldn't find the thing what is going to replace the elves :p What will Arnor have instead of the elves? And will more kinds of dunedain rangers(sword fighters) or Dunedain soldiers (spears probably) being added? And the palantir image of the Royal knight batallion doesnt lookt similar to the real unit, will the unit be reskinned, or just another image(I like the image btw)

Jakob J.

#591007 1.05.06 FINAL Bug Reports

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 10:20 PM in RJ Development

Yes right is it going to change, or maybe already changed? Well further all other bugs i've seen I read about already:) thx

Jakob J

#591006 Angmar

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 10:17 PM in RJ Evil Faction

Yes kinda beornings but than not permenantly(or what ever you speell it) but what skale you had in your mind?

Jakob J.

#591002 1.05.06 FINAL Bug Reports

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 10:13 PM in RJ Development

Im sorry i donwt know if it mentioned, but the rangers of gondor cant use that thing when they are lvl 2, that thing that all the arrows come out of the air...

Jakob J.

#590998 Screens from 1.06

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 10:06 PM in RJ Development

Nice screens:)!!! I really cant wait:)

Jakob J.

#590987 Elves

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 09:42 PM in RJ Good Factions

Well don't know it was a question only for Yoda but I really like it:) but it should't be too similar to lorien tree fortress;)

Jakob J.

#590968 Elves

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 09:16 PM in RJ Good Factions

Fyro is right, teh black stream is the only water that crosses the road;) and there are more waters in mirkwood so that far its possibly allright:)

jakob J.

#590936 Elves

Posted by Iluvatar on 29 April 2008 - 08:33 PM in RJ Good Factions

I think something like a watchtower or that other expansion..? well kinda like the idea:) but thats 2 elven fortresses are trees:P

Jakob J.

#590312 Isengard

Posted by Iluvatar on 27 April 2008 - 08:50 PM in RJ Evil Faction

Ow i'm sorry:P was talking in msn language (A) is that angel smiley:P wich isnt included in the package here:( but anyway, I didn't wanted it, I only was suggesting it because Myrdin said, it was the weakest monster...so if you wanted t boost him;) but you don't want to..so forget about it:)

Jakob J.

#590257 Isengard

Posted by Iluvatar on 27 April 2008 - 06:41 PM in RJ Evil Faction

Well I hadnt archrs in last rohan map, and was bit busy with the siege weapons(A) and when they keep on chopping on eomer, he's dead before you know, but if you say so;) Oke there's still hope for my vcation..I'm not going away this one:P it's gonna rain a lot(surprise when you lie in holland, :blink:)and my friends and parents are gone, stupid asses(A) well got still my girlfriend..anyway(A) I'm looking forward to play the beta:D backtopic now: what about adding the berserker rage to the bzerkers(A) I mean they are named to them and they don't have it?

Jakob J.