chemical ali's Content

There have been 110 items by chemical ali (Search limited from 14-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#568895 What do I look like?

Posted by chemical ali on 08 February 2008 - 08:04 PM in Open Topic

Holy crap CJ you could have passed for a white, slightly camp Mr T if you did'nt have bottles of poof juice in your hand!

You have no room to lecture me on looks, Mr "Would you like a ride in my car, little boy?" :p

I fully admit what I'm drinking in that shot isn't great, but pints are like four billion pounds in nightclubs...

VK, fuelling British universities.

#524283 Rein in the crazies

Posted by chemical ali on 13 October 2007 - 11:30 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I bet she was a bit of a looker in her time.

#520966 My Long (And yet to be explained) Abscence

Posted by chemical ali on 04 October 2007 - 05:37 PM in Open Topic

lol newbies.

#514855 Blackwater Shootings

Posted by chemical ali on 19 September 2007 - 10:10 PM in GNP Articles

I don't know why everyone is so up in arms, we need to outsource more wars its far cheaper in the long run and you aren't tied down to the old fashioned rules.

#512037 Hello from Florida

Posted by chemical ali on 12 September 2007 - 09:30 PM in Open Topic

Yeah but if he didn't tell them and the next time he arrives then he could be detained upon landing which would be quite stressful.

#511715 Hello from Florida

Posted by chemical ali on 11 September 2007 - 08:06 PM in Open Topic

Yeah probably, that or you will get detained at customs and interrogated upon landing.

#511360 Your Computer

Posted by chemical ali on 10 September 2007 - 07:56 PM in Technology Talk

Just put together my new rig for university:

Intel Core 2 Quad-Core Q6600 2.40 Ghz G0 SLACR, 95W, S775, 2.40 GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 8MB Cache
Asus P5B Premium Vista Edition iP965
4 GB Corsair DDR2 800 mhz (two dual channel sticks)
400 GB Western Digital 7200 RPM
140 GB WD Raptor 10,000 RPM (For OS)
512 mb Gainward 8600 Bliss
Antec P182 Black case
Vista Ultimate 64 bit

A pwny piece of kit indeed.

#503965 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 26 August 2007 - 12:17 AM in Spam Factory

Go Fen!

Has Codecat even had experience with a woman, I question that!

#503935 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 11:35 PM in Spam Factory

Who are all these random newbies that are saying 'lol dont do it'.

#503927 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 11:26 PM in Spam Factory

Why am I calling him a 'he', he's anti-man therefore he shall be named as 'it' from this point on.

What relevance does my gender have if I will be more of a person than you'll ever be?

So now you've become a furry you've metamorphed into some animal/human gender, thats just fucking sick and quite odd.

#503920 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 11:19 PM in Spam Factory

Don't have to be a woman to have his stand point. Only have to have a mind based on other people being logical.

What of hating freedom of speech, how is that logical its plain fascism if he deletes post he disagrees with.

Why am I calling him a 'he', he's anti-man therefore he shall be named as 'it' from this point on.

#503913 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 11:12 PM in Spam Factory

Erm the last time I was sure Codecat was a guy or has he had the snips and a lot of oestrogen injections?

He's a traitor to the XY chromosome.

#503866 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 10:20 PM in Spam Factory

Men have abused and treated women as property for centuries. Now it's payback, get over it.

The men who abused women for centuries are supposed to pay for their actions. I did not abuse of women and I don't think I should pay for the crimes of others, specially when most of today's women are not being abused by men.

Anyway, this topic is beyond ridiculous. If there is any women reading it (the answer is yes, there are), don't take this topic seriously.

Banshee old chap for the sake of freedom of speech then can you please stop with the fascist moderation by a certain member of the administration team?

Oh and to repeat my question which was rudely deleted, why is it ok for a woman to pinch a man's bottom when its sexual harassment if a guy does it to a girl?

Dear facist friend,

I don't know where did you take the idea that I've deleted or edited anyone's post, because I've simply posted two replies in this topic and I am posting the third one. If your post was deleted, it wasn't done by myself.

I wasn't implying you, I was implying the one who likes fur....

Why am I fascist btw, I'm the complete opposite, your probably nearer to a fascist than me!

#503862 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 10:16 PM in Spam Factory

Men have abused and treated women as property for centuries. Now it's payback, get over it.

The men who abused women for centuries are supposed to pay for their actions. I did not abuse of women and I don't think I should pay for the crimes of others, specially when most of today's women are not being abused by men.

Anyway, this topic is beyond ridiculous. If there is any women reading it (the answer is yes, there are), don't take this topic seriously.

Banshee old chap for the sake of freedom of speech then can you please stop with the fascist moderation by a certain member of the administration team?

Oh and to repeat my question which was rudely deleted, why is it ok for a woman to pinch a man's bottom when its sexual harassment if a guy does it to a girl?

#503856 Women you've had bad experiences with

Posted by chemical ali on 25 August 2007 - 10:10 PM in Spam Factory

Mod abuse of power, oh how charming it is when the person in question isn't even responsible for this part of the forum!

#499109 On a warn?

Posted by chemical ali on 15 August 2007 - 07:41 PM in Open Topic

Hah hah, Ash got bitch slapped.

#499026 On a warn?

Posted by chemical ali on 15 August 2007 - 05:58 PM in Open Topic

I've been on two warnings for ages, one should have been removed ages ago but I got another one for making fun of the furries and their sick fetish.

#499021 Random locking again?

Posted by chemical ali on 15 August 2007 - 05:56 PM in Hosting and Feedback

Banshee you kind of shot yourself in the back big time,

FREE - Other than the above, we believe in freedom of speech. Feel free to say what you like as long as it does not breach the FLAMES rule.

Locking topics because a admin disagrees with it is a complete disregard for freedom of speech and as such that individual must be removed from their position if they continue with their actions. From what I understand Gamemate is an admin for the hive, he should stick to his own area.

And Ashley boy, the whole point of freedom of speech is so you can do that as long as it doesn't erode or threaten another individuals right to freedom of speech, this is a basic concept of liberalism.

So actually put someone who understands philosophy and politics like moi into a position when I can give a neutral view and not just bash the commies.

#498704 Homosexuality

Posted by chemical ali on 15 August 2007 - 01:14 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I do not care, its their life as long as the state doesn't fund operations or crap like than then its all good for democracy and society.

#498701 Random locking again?

Posted by chemical ali on 15 August 2007 - 01:10 AM in Hosting and Feedback

Some of the mods are pretty statist and Stalinistic in that area, in my view it should be free from intervention providing it doesn't go to personal threats in the liberal way of freedom of speech. People who lock them often have no idea what is being discussed or have the knowledge to understand why, in my view you should have kept Spence or someone of that sort of calibre in that area to moderate discussion and not have the general wide admin team interfering.

#497067 Things that make our days a pain in the arse

Posted by chemical ali on 12 August 2007 - 01:44 AM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

how do i look up 4 chan lulz

#496399 What's better, a PSP or a DS?

Posted by chemical ali on 10 August 2007 - 08:49 PM in Media Discussion

PissPer ftw

I'm only bias because I own one though.

#496237 Things that make our days a pain in the arse

Posted by chemical ali on 10 August 2007 - 05:22 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I hate people who tell people what they hate on internet based message boards.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE!!!!

gb2/b/

how do i gb2/b/?

4chan for the win!

#495741 Things that make our days a pain in the arse

Posted by chemical ali on 09 August 2007 - 07:10 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I hate people who tell people what they hate on internet based message boards.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE!!!!

#495636 Things that make our days a pain in the arse

Posted by chemical ali on 09 August 2007 - 04:16 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

I dislike people who ride bicycles on the road, they really annoy me.