Nicky's Content

There have been 4 items by Nicky (Search limited from 21-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#664363 Divide and conquer

Posted by Nicky on 04 January 2009 - 12:11 PM in Phoenix Rising News

The way i imagined corruption was with only 2 type of missions available: "Allow ship passage" and "Rebellion affiliation". The difference is that the latter gives you some credits while the former doesnt, but nowhere near what you get in vanilla FoC.

#663635 Divide and conquer

Posted by Nicky on 02 January 2009 - 10:21 AM in Phoenix Rising News

Phoenix: an idea

I read earlier that it's not like the rebellion to invade planets and i totally agree. Here's how i would see the rebellion handling things: corruption.

To be able to move its fleet around, the rebellion would have to spread corruption (maybe renamed as "Simpaty for the rebellion" or something) on the independent worlds. It can keep only a small number of planets under its direct control, maybe 2-3 agricultural planets and 2-3 shipyards. This to me sounds more like the rebellion....

#661338 The site is LIVE

Posted by Nicky on 24 December 2008 - 10:24 AM in General Discussion

yupiie!

I love you guys!

#655884 GC crashes without exception error

Posted by Nicky on 06 December 2008 - 04:26 PM in Bug Reporting

Hello there.

First time poster, and i'd like with this ocasion to congratulate everybody working on this mod for a great job.

Now about the problem at hand:
I'm getting crashes without any exception. Now i've installed the improved AI, the aestetics pack and PR enhanced, but i also modified the files myself a bit.

What i did is combine the Core worlds map and the Inner rim map for the rebels. I combined the locations, the trade routes, and the pirate bases.

The CSA AI is turned off.

In most cases the crash appears around turn 20, and if i load the autosave from a minute before it, it crashes in the exact same time.

But the weirdest thing is that if i use the stock outrer rim campaign i don't get any crashes!