Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet's Content

There have been 62 items by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet (Search limited from 12-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#777840 Adding shadows

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 16 December 2009 - 12:51 PM in The Dwarf Holds Discussion

Alright then.The mod will be the best anyway!!

#777608 Adding shadows

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 15 December 2009 - 06:23 PM in The Dwarf Holds Discussion

Hello guys!!First of all i have to say that the mod is going to be amazing!!I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add to the mod shadows for every tree and unit so that it looks more realistic like BFME2.I am sure i may require a lot of work but i was just wondering.

#770375 Kings of the West Support

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 15 November 2009 - 06:12 PM in GothmogtheOrc

Please help me guys!!I have the 3 26 seconds bug.I installed the mod,the game is original and the it is patched too.When i play a skirmish match after 3 26 seconds it says that i am defeated and all my towers blow up.What should i do?I have unistalled the game a lot of times and there is no other mod or no-cd patch.

#727581 Online Problem

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 03 July 2009 - 08:15 AM in RJ Support

Yeah of course.Thanks for helping.

#727387 Online Problem

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 02 July 2009 - 03:42 PM in RJ Support

Thanks for the help guys anyway.I am using Windows Vista Home Edition.I clicked on something which was on properties about the rights of the programm.

#726782 Online Problem

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 30 June 2009 - 03:54 PM in RJ Support

Hello guys,i need some help.First of all the mod is awesome and that's why i want to play it with my friend online.I used to play online battles without the mod installed.I want to play online with the mod but when i click on the multiplayer online button there is a message which says ''You must download the patch in order to play online''.I click ok but then another message appears which tells ''You must have administrative rights in order to download the patch''.The cd is original and so is my BFME II.Any ideas?I don't get on very well with hamachi and that's why i am trying to play online with the common way.

#723790 Rohan

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 19 June 2009 - 07:51 AM in Rohan faction

If Motw will separate from each other,new spells are going to be needed for the Rohan faction.What about Last March of the Ents for a 25 points power?But,if Ents go to Rohan as siege unit and as a Summon,the Elves are going to need a new one.In my opinion the Ents weren't at Rohan side during the War Of The Ring.What do you think about the Spellbook and the Ents?

#706346 Angmar

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 23 April 2009 - 01:09 PM in RJ Evil Faction

What about adding a new hero,Gulavhar the Terror of Arnor.The only thing i now about him,is that he was a vampire and probably he was at Angmar's side during the Fall Of Arnor.

#706335 RJ 1.06 Bug Reports

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 23 April 2009 - 11:43 AM in RJ Development

I was playing with my friend yesterday 2vs2 Network at Mouths Of The Entwash.Everything was fine but when he built one trebuchet on the castle walls,the opponent's units started to climb the walls.Only when he demolished the trebuchet came the whole thing to an end.

#706334 Arnor

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 23 April 2009 - 11:38 AM in RJ Good Factions

Something for Arvendui's skin,it seems too formal i would say.He goes to war and this skin doesn't seem to fit at all,but the old one was similar to Arveleg's which surely needed to change.What i want to say is that Arvendui must wear an armor or something like that if his skin changes.

#705810 Final.Big

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 21 April 2009 - 10:55 AM in RJ Support

I downloaded the file and the audio works fine thanks a lot,but now everytime i order my troops to move by clicking the mouse on the map the whole screen goes red.Any ideas?

#705521 Network

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 20 April 2009 - 01:38 PM in RJ General Discussion

Thanks a lot,i have found the BFME deluxe edition and now i can play with my friends at home.Thanks again for the tips.

#700552 Campaign

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 08 April 2009 - 08:23 AM in RJ Development

something for the missions..you have gandalf in amon hen..and in Lorien..it would be nice..if the fangorn mission..including the three hunters meeting Gandalf after a long time for example..much worse you have boromir after amon hen who was meant to be dead..i know..i read somewhere in the forum..yeah you rewrite the books and the story how you want or something like that..but..could it be fixed??

#700551 Aragorn,Legolas,Gimli

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 08 April 2009 - 08:19 AM in RJ Good Factions

:good:

#700550 Mordor

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 08 April 2009 - 08:18 AM in RJ Evil Faction

It's not fair..only the good factions have walls..isengard had very good walls..or mordor(the Black Gate)..it's something that EA didn't give attention..you can stay in your camp as rohan or gondor..make an army..and just make your final attack..Isengard's walls..Minas Morgul's..Dol guldur's..they were all a great defence..now..without walls..it seems that the evil factions..have no idea how to construct a wall to protect them..that goes only for the maps..in which you are able to construct a camp..

#700549 Network

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 08 April 2009 - 08:10 AM in RJ General Discussion

alright..thanks a lot friend..

#699827 Buildplots

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 05:29 PM in RJ General Discussion

yeah..i noticed that..i was playing against brutal..i was well prepared trying to defend the first attack..and the attack..never came..haha..

#699819 Aragorn,Legolas,Gimli

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 05:14 PM in RJ Good Factions

maybe..by changing the three hunters spell a little bit..but then the topic goes to rohan..so..right..sorry guys..it's too hard..

#699792 Goblins

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:33 PM in RJ Evil Faction

i think the two new troll heroes..the..snowtroll and the hilltroll..should go to angmar..

#699787 Angmar

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:25 PM in RJ Evil Faction

I think that the Angmar Morgomir should receive a major re-skin, the fact that he's a Nazgul and goes around without barely any covering doesn't make sense in my mind at all, So I propose that he be re-skinned to look something more like this:

That way, he still looks like a Nazgul but a little bit more armored because of his status as Lieutenant of Carn Dum.

And, yes, I know that that is what the Witch-King looks like in LotRO (I never played LotRO, because I think that all MMORPG's are scams and a waist of time and money.)

And BTW, I also think that when the Angmar Witch-King gets his re-skin, his body proportions should be balanced. His legs are too small and spindly for his upper body. And what's with the giant big-toes?

that looks awesome..it's better than seeing a blue faced nazgul..

#699785 Isengard

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:19 PM in RJ Evil Faction

and..Isengard needs walls for th RJ-maps..

#699783 Mordor

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:18 PM in RJ Evil Faction

mordor needs walls for the RJ-maps..

#699781 Buildplots

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:17 PM in RJ General Discussion

something about the buildplots..they were part of BFME1..now..in BFME2..you can see a farm on the other side of the map..or..20 farms in a row..it would be very nice to bring some maps with buildplots back..

#699779 Aragorn,Legolas,Gimli

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:13 PM in RJ Good Factions

;) only in the campaign?

#699773 The Balrog

Posted by Silindor-Blue-Wolfrayet on 06 April 2009 - 04:09 PM in RJ Evil Faction

3rd..too small....