ImPcFreak's Content

There have been 4 items by ImPcFreak (Search limited from 05-April 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#690718 HELP WHATS WRONG?

Posted by ImPcFreak on 12 March 2009 - 08:09 PM in Mental Omega 1.0-2.0 Discussion

I cant complete epsilon 08 mission... I think I completely clear all of the map but the mission not accomplish... I keep search and search but nothing at all.... What am I missing???? I already destory Nuclear Reactor,Iron curtain,Air HQ,Purifier and all of the allies and soviet force...

#690485 Internal Error whilst playing campaign

Posted by ImPcFreak on 12 March 2009 - 01:29 AM in Mental Omega 1.0-2.0 Discussion

Help!!!! Another IE here.. I was playing Epsilon 07 mission and prism tank and tower cause IE because when they start shoot IE pop up... I keep replay and replay and they keep teleport their prism tank at the back my base and start to shoot my construction yard, IE pop up... This is megaupload link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CF39Y56 with 2 screenshot of IE and except.txt....

~I dont see any attachment under BB Code Help so I still using megaupload.. I hope u dont mind it...~

#689979 Internal Error whilst playing campaign

Posted by ImPcFreak on 10 March 2009 - 05:48 PM in Mental Omega 1.0-2.0 Discussion

Dunno... When I seldom look the screen beside soviet small base in The Fox Of Hound mission it dont pop up IE... If I always look and my troop attacking IE pop up(so weird huh).... Anyway I had already complete the mission last 40 minutes ago... Sorry for bothering u Speedy :S... I hope no more IE...

#689962 Internal Error whilst playing campaign

Posted by ImPcFreak on 10 March 2009 - 03:49 PM in Mental Omega 1.0-2.0 Discussion

Guys... I have very annoying problem... I was playing campaign Epsilon 04 The fox of hound... My intitiate and tesla trooper was inside the building and shooting allies tank and then internal error pops up Oh Da*n... Guys help me up.. I love this game very much :( ... This is megaupload link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FL8S2G9G of except.txt from my RA2 folder since I dunno how to attach file here....