NoisyMonk's Content

There have been 9 items by NoisyMonk (Search limited from 19-February 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24919 Smiles

Posted by NoisyMonk on 26 June 2004 - 08:03 PM in Graphics

I made this awhile ago, unfortunately its 19 by 19... I might remake it if people like it...

its supposed to be shifty eyes.. as to act innocent for something that you've actually done.

Attached Images

• shift.gif

#13658 Got A Question...

Posted by NoisyMonk on 20 February 2004 - 08:27 PM in Hosting

okay. thx guys. and I'll post up there next time :unsure:

#11319 Got A Question...

Posted by NoisyMonk on 18 February 2004 - 03:02 AM in Hosting

Was Paranoid banned from all staff forums? cause he is helping C&C:KINGS out and he can't see the staff forums..? is this problem fix-able?
Thx. Noisymonk

#11147 The Skinny Forum

Posted by NoisyMonk on 17 January 2004 - 10:13 PM in Hosting

okay. lets just say that I mess around with all the colours. is there a way to get it back to the default if I really mess something up?

#11145 The Skinny Forum

Posted by NoisyMonk on 17 January 2004 - 10:05 PM in Hosting

interesting.. but how do I see the results.. without leting the public see?
and does anyone have a Hex editor or whatever? I have no idea how to use that...

#11143 The Skinny Forum

Posted by NoisyMonk on 17 January 2004 - 09:58 PM in Hosting

wow.. talk about clueless. I finished part 2, and I believe I did it right.. but now I'm not sure what to do. do I just edit the files that I got off of the FTP and upload them into my folder on the FTP? if so.. then how do I see how it looks with everything else, without the public being able to see it..?

#7102 Corsair

Posted by NoisyMonk on 05 November 2003 - 09:41 PM in Radio Room

agreed. some minor touch ups to the model and skin and it should be all good.

#6979 new here -- want 2 help in the mod

Posted by NoisyMonk on 03 November 2003 - 09:38 PM in Radio Room

yeah, I know. but it didn't think I deserved it for just 1 model. so hopefully sometime soon I'll have another model done (most likely by early nextweek).

#6976 new here -- want 2 help in the mod

Posted by NoisyMonk on 03 November 2003 - 09:14 PM in Radio Room

Well, I'm new here as well... well, to the forums at least... I'm the one that made the Type 97 Tank for Japan a LONG time ago... that’s about as far as my contribution went to this mod... Ever since I made that first tank, I've had insane amounts of Homework and whatnot to take care of. It seems now that I have less work to do... or just more time to do it, so with my new found free time, I will re-dedicate myself to this marvelous mod. This mod has some amazing potential and I'd love to be apart of its success.

Stino and Tanka, I will be in contact with you on MSN soon to work out some projects for me to work on.

Cya Around.