ubjub's Content

There have been 12 items by ubjub (Search limited from 06-June 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#154811 It's That Time Of Year!

Posted by ubjub on 30 June 2005 - 01:02 PM in General Only War Discussion

lol, I would have finished last Wednesday except I was stupid enough to take business studies, oh well its over now.

#154661 It's That Time Of Year!

Posted by ubjub on 30 June 2005 - 12:29 AM in General Only War Discussion

Well, Im gonna have a go at reviving this topic.

So, t'would seem that anybody taking GCSEs will have finished them by now, I know I have, as of 2:15 pm of Tuesday the 28th of June.

I dunno how exams work in America, or any country that isn't Englad for that matter or how they work in college or uni, but I expect that the exam period will be coming to a close by now, so maybe people could post in here saying things like WOHOO! IVE FINISHED!

So here goes. *ahem* WOHOO IVE FINISHED!

Now its time to spend the summer getting drunk and having parties! Im going to a good one on Saturday, so that'll be a laugh. (To any people of the law that may be reading this, im old enough to drink.....honest :sad:. At least in France anyway.

Ah, now for the blissful time before I realise that college is going to be about 5 billion times harder than high school. Oh well. Good luck to anyone that may still have exams.

Keep rocking and UP THE IRONS!

#143253 Connection

Posted by ubjub on 26 May 2005 - 10:32 PM in General Only War Discussion

Hmmm, what ISP are you on because I have heard that AOL can be a bit funny at letting you play ZH online. I've never had a problem but that's me.

If not then try here:

http://eatech.custhe...li=&p_topview=1

(sorry but i don't know how to insert links)

#143067 It's That Time Of Year!

Posted by ubjub on 26 May 2005 - 01:34 PM in General Only War Discussion

sorry about that, above post is me, for some reason it didn't log me in when i logged on.

#129331 Ah, the good old days

Posted by ubjub on 19 April 2005 - 10:17 PM in General Only War Discussion

sorry, memory isn't what it used to be, especially at the ripe old age of 16. i would have checked on the old site, but the nonexistence of it anymore sort of hindered me. at least i got the first 2 letters right ^_^ changed it now

#129323 About first release

Posted by ubjub on 19 April 2005 - 10:11 PM in General Only War Discussion

i think i speak for everyone when i say that we don't care that things aren't perfect, as Cal said, tis a beta. at least we are finally getting something after the many, many 'soons' and 'almost dones' (not that i minded waiting for such a kick-ass mod!)

I would still play it if the tau were little more than orange blocks that fire little blue blocks!

so chin up ans see if you can get that technical problem fixed so i can download the beta!

keep rockin and UP THE IRONS!

#129319 Ah, the good old days

Posted by ubjub on 19 April 2005 - 10:01 PM in General Only War Discussion

Now that the new site is ready and the mod has been basically released in beta form (damn technical problems, the miracles of technology eh?) and the mod is having its second birthday, let us remember the good old days of onlywar when the forums broke down, the levithan mobile fortress thing was first shown and the mod was under the leadership of Kained (not that u guys are rubbish, ur bloody wonderful).

Such memories....

#129314 How did YOU hear about only war?

Posted by ubjub on 19 April 2005 - 09:48 PM in General Only War Discussion

Ah, twas a dark and stormy night, i had just bought generals and was browsing moddb, looking for a good mod that i would actually stick to (i have a tendancy to play a mod a few times and then get bored with it and don't worry, this won't happen with yours....) and i stumbled across a humble little mod by the name of onlywar. at the time, i was 14 and really in to warhammer at the expense of my parents ^_^ and so i thought this mod might be worth a peek. i saw the original site, saw the fact that the tau were in it and fell in love. so i joined the forums, gave a random suggestion or idea here or there and started a thread that actually got some discussion (i think it was about how you would install the mo or summat, btw, u decided on that yet) go me!

now im 16 and waiting patiently with the rest of the onlywar community for the demo, while randomly drawing people in chibi form and obsessively listenin to iron maiden.

so basically, i found it through moddb by accident.

#127268 Music [unrelated]

Posted by ubjub on 15 April 2005 - 04:12 PM in General Only War Discussion

Yay! Iron Maiden fans!

I like anything by said gods of metal, but i also listen to stuff like Korn (their cover of another brick in the wall is pretty good), System Of A Down (Aerials kicks ass!), Foo Fighters, AC/DC, HIM (Heartache Every Moment is my favourite) and (here's where my true sadness comes out) some of the Final Fantasy music is pretty good, especially one winged angel. Oh! and i also have the Halo 2 soundtrack, which is brilliant.

btw, has anyone heard of a band named Lordi, coz their song Blood Red Sandman is excellent, as is Devil Is A Loser.

Keep rockin and UP THE IRONS!

#124063 Roll Call!

Posted by ubjub on 08 April 2005 - 07:23 PM in General Only War Discussion

Alas, another Friday night and another night that i stay in. Oh well.

UP THE IRONS!

#119888 the site?

Posted by ubjub on 28 March 2005 - 11:29 PM in General Only War Discussion

Hey, I've been waiting for god knows how long but i wait patiently coz I know this is going to be one of the greatest mods out there (im watchin HaloGen and Imperial Assault as well) and I can see the vast amount of work that has gone into this mod and respect how time consuming it must be for the creators to make, test, fix and add to the mod, so just be patient.

As Guiness (i think it was them...) say, good things come to those who wait.

(though on a side note, it would be nice to see a cuple of new screenshots etc, but meh, what right have i got to complain.

Keep up the good work, keep rockin and up the irons!

#92735 Let it all hear for the team

Posted by ubjub on 22 December 2004 - 09:19 PM in General Only War Discussion

Come on guys. I've been watching tis mod for a long time and have seen the excellent work that has gone into it. It would be a shame to lose it all now just because of a slump in morale. So 'chin up' as it is said here in the (not so) wonderful UK and finish this brilliant mod so your fans will love you forever (in a completely hetrosexual way of course....)

And Merry Xmas (ONLY 3 DAYS!!!! :laugh: )