vegetassj2345's Content

There have been 88 items by vegetassj2345 (Search limited from 11-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#911386 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 20 January 2013 - 11:48 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I searched for the map of Steve Campen but i couldnt find a download link. Did u find it in ur pc? can u post the download link? :)

#910435 Can the ai use siege towers ,explosive mines and siege ladders?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 10 January 2013 - 04:42 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I use mostly fortress maps..so the fact that the ai use towers or ladders could be interesting for me, i know how to tell to the ai to produce them but..if i tell to the ai to produce them, then it will build them also in non fortress maps?

#910425 Can the ai use siege towers ,explosive mines and siege ladders?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 10 January 2013 - 01:33 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

i want to know if the ai can use the siege tower for mordor or the siege ladders or the explosive mines for isengard? i mean not just move them but use them to attack the enemy walls with units.

If the ai can'tt use them correctly is there any way not complicate to tell the ai how to do it (maybe a mod a script)?

#910218 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 07 January 2013 - 07:31 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I saw that Barad-dur by MTL is completed..where can i download it? i searched on net without result.

#910203 ai player that build everytipe of units?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 07 January 2013 - 05:49 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Is it possible the wolrdbuilder to teach to ai to use buildings of other factions? for example a goblin ai that produces mordor attack trolls?

Thank you.

EDIT : I found the solution by myself! :thumbsuphappy:

#910201 Good siege maps? (with some scripts...)

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 07 January 2013 - 05:04 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

http://bfme2.heaveng....php?fileid=911

#910185 Good siege maps? (with some scripts...)

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 07 January 2013 - 02:01 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I tested now the map :"Wild deep" and is AWESOME, is a free siege-type map (the type of gaming is normal you build a base and attack a working computer player) but there are a lot of scripts that create an amazing experience,is so challenging! i ask now, are there other maps like this? i mean siege-type partially free but with some scripted events or ai?..i really suggest you to try wild deep anyway to see how it is.

#910030 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 02:48 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

which one? Honestly i would really like a barad dur map in whcih i can see the eye of Sauron and of course i can destroy Barad dur!

#910016 farms with low incomes and another question

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 11:47 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Posted ImageGourbish, on 15 November 2012 - 11:57 PM, said:

As to changing the radius of the resource builder, you have to go into the resource-builder code and find this:

Behavior = TerrainResourceBehavior ModuleTag_NewMoney
Radius = SH_GENERIC_RESOURCE_GATHERER_RADIUS
MaxIncome = SH_GENERIC_RESOURCE_GATHERER_MONEY_AMOUNT
IncomeInterval = SH_GENERIC_RESOURCE_GATHERER_MONEY_TIME

Upgrade = Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest
UpgradeBonusPercent = SH_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE %
UpgradeMustBePresent = ANY +GondorMarketPlace
End

Here, I've replaced the gathering radius (the amount of space on the map that each resource-builder takes up) with my own value; I've done the same with the money amount and how much time the money takes to spawn. Every single resource builder in my mod (on good and evil sides) uses these values. To change the radius to make it smaller (the default value is 300, I think), just knock the number down to 150 or even 100. Both you and the AI will be able to put down more.

So i knocked the number to 50 i think, i did just this.

Can you tell me also which scripts should i modify to teach to the (for example) two brutal ai to attack me and my freind separately (one ai attack me and the other my friend)

In the worldbuilder i see a script named attack priority but idont know how to use it, also...is this the script i need?

#910015 Ai help allies?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 11:45 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Aha, so no one tried to do it.....so....ok Thanks.

#910014 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 11:43 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

eheh i tried but is difficult! Thats why i'm asking for a good map of Barad dur maybe some skilled modders could have done this map..but i see that there are no complete maps of Barad-dur on net...i also read that one person said that it is possible to add bard-dur as fortress in the ini but i ddidnt find any mod like this.

#910004 Ai help allies?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 09:51 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Once i saw (maybe was just a case) that when me and my friend were attacking a brutal in his base, suddendly all the troops of the other ai came against us! it was so nice, apparently the two ai players were cooperating! but this was the first and last case...is there a way to teach to the ai players to help each other in case of attack? it would be nice (the game would be more challenging) that when me and my friend are attacking the base of a ai brutal suddendly all the troops of the other brutal (allied with the attacked brutal) come against us!

#910003 farms with low incomes and another question

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 09:47 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I reduced the radius of the farms so now i can build a lot of farms, but even at level 3 i gain just 3 of resources! why? is there a way to increase the production of resources of the farms?

I asked before how to teach the ai to attack two player ut i think that this is not a good idea, but i'm thinking another things, if me and my friend are playing with two different enemies..it would be great if one enemy attacks me and the other attacks him! is there a way to do that? Normally even if we fight against 6 brutals all the brutals attack or me or him.

#910002 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 05 January 2013 - 09:43 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Thanks, but as far as i could see only the first map is available, and in this map bard dur is not completely visible, i would want to see the entire fortress of Sauron in the map, and also i would want to destroy it! the map of see apparently was what i'm searchhing but i saw that in the see there isnt a bard dur map...any other suggestions?

#909958 Barad-dur fortress?

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 04 January 2013 - 05:51 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Is there a mod that add to the game (maybe in worldbuilder) the barad dur fortress? i really like the idea to play in a map in which h i can add a playable barad dur fortress to mordor..is it possible? there is smth about this on net?

#909830 2 Questions

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

ok, thank you!

For the second question: i have found a solution, i reduced the detail of the terrain from maximum to minimum and thats all now all the maps works!

#909799 2 Questions

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 02 January 2013 - 09:55 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

You are very helpful!, as always! Thank you to you! For the second question? no one can help me?

I'm wondering if the ai can use also the power of fly in a good way! For you?

#909790 2 Questions

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 02 January 2013 - 08:17 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

i have 2 questions, how to make the balrog (when the ai control it) to use all its powers? example, scream, fly, or firebreath

Why the awesome maps made by the king19950 doesnt work on my pc??? all of them causes a crash! which could be the problem? is this a common problem?

#909569 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 31 December 2012 - 09:16 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Ok i've done it! Now all works thanks!!!

#909518 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 31 December 2012 - 02:13 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Can you give me just one example of what should i do?

For example: in the skirmishaidata.ini i see this base (that i modified in the Bases.big file)

AIBase MordorBase
Side = Mordor
Map = "AI BASE - MORDOR - Base_01"
GameMapToUseOn = "<ANY>"

End

What should i do? should i write...

AIBase MordorBase
Side = Mordor
Map = "ai base - mordor - Base_01"
GameMapToUseOn = "<ANY>"

End

#909505 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 31 December 2012 - 12:09 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

I explain better:

In the bfme2 folder there is a Bases.big file..i opened it with finalbig and extracted it in the folder of bfme2, then opened the extracted Bases folder with the editor of bfme2, when i open it with the editor i see many files in it, i choosed to modify the mordor files classified in the ini as ANY: mordor base _01, rush base, tech up base, troll rush, so i modified them (i added building in them with the editor, and i associated them to the mordor ai, just this , selected a military building and i placed it in the map, near the other buildings, thats all), then i created again a new Bases.big file).Then i started the game, and i choosed the map : Black Gate. I noticed that in this map the ai builds just farms and doesnt build military buildings,this after my modifications! A note ,I didnt touch the aiskirmishdata.ini, in the ini.big file.

#909435 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 30 December 2012 - 08:09 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

update: i discovered today how to create big files with finalbig..so i modded these bases file for mordor:

mordor base _01, rush base, tech up base, troll rush ( i modded these bases files that can be found just in the bfme2 main game not in rotwk...but to play i use rotwk)

i tried to add the same number of structures then i saved all and create a new bases.big file...i open the game but the ai now builds just farms.....why?

#909345 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 29 December 2012 - 10:14 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Ok, i discovered that i modded bases that werent classififed as ANY, so i extracted the .bse files of bfme2...i opened them with worldbuilder i modded all the bases of mordor classified as ANY, then i put with finalbig the modded files in the bases.big file but when i extracted them again with finalbig i discovered that these files are without any modification! why? but i can say that when i modfiy and then save the decompressed files and i re-open them with the worldbuilder the files are modified.
If i remove the bases.big file from the folder of bfme2 and i leave in it just the extracted bases folder (i put it where is the .exe of bfme2) the game starts but whenever i start a game i see that the ai doesnt have fortress so the game end immediately.What can i do?

#909243 Modifying .bse files

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 28 December 2012 - 05:10 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

i modded all the bases of mordor...

I attached to this post the base of Amon Sul

comment? What does it mean? What should i do?

Attached Files

#909242 Create a Custom Hero with the 5 powers set to the maximum level.

Posted by vegetassj2345 on 28 December 2012 - 05:09 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Thank you. I'm doing this because i created 2 difficult maps...so much difficult with the ai that really produces tons of units without a break...so i try to win with my hero :thumbsuphappy: .Thanks a lot again.