Eric's Content

There have been 27 items by Eric (Search limited from 28-November 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1082881 FinalAlert 2 MO gets crashed if you try to put a vehicle on the map

Posted by Eric on 01 May 2018 - 10:54 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

I'm very mad about this topic because there is no one replying back on how to fix this prob. I'M WAITED FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR THIS AND NOTHING!

I'm dissatisfied that this problem will be UNFIXABLE.

#1082153 Avast puts clientdx.exe file on the Virus Chest

Posted by Eric on 17 April 2018 - 01:00 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Probably I found a solution that never be found since 3.3.0 has released. This solution only applies for users who have Avast Antivirus.

Image 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...iN-hiAQ3OVQWate

If you seen this first image, then the file you have is probably secured in the Virus Chest. You will never do anything about it but you only delete the file.

Please go to Settings > General > Exclusions and add the Mental Omega directory to prevent Avast from doing anything on your folder.

Example Image 2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...iJ4PBHkywnf7Thy

It might take a few days in order so see the effective solution.

#1082152 The truth after I left the MO Discord Channel for several months.

Posted by Eric on 17 April 2018 - 12:27 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Oh okay, I gonna find it by myself. Hope I could find some!

#1082067 FinalAlert 2 MO gets crashed if you try to put a vehicle on the map

Posted by Eric on 15 April 2018 - 10:21 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Please check the image before you read: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...iEkaqAzVFArpE6W

I have countered this problem when I decided to try putting a vehicle on the map, I was trying new thing on the map editor and I'm making a map but when I tried to put a vehicle on the map (e.g. Allied MCV, Harrier) it crashed. I don't know what's going on.

Any ideas for this problem? Please help.

#1082066 The truth after I left the MO Discord Channel for several months.

Posted by Eric on 15 April 2018 - 10:15 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

To be fair, it's a public Discord channel, you haven't done anything wrong and you shouldn't force yourself to stay out? There are plenty new people in the Discord now and they are increasing every day. The corner of shame is an utter meme and you shouldn't feel bad being put in it. Especially cause peeps have been doing some pretty hall of shame worthy things right in the chats themselves. I don't remember you all that well but hey that just means fresh slate. Join the server if you'd like, find some friendos to play with. 

Dunno how to fix anything else in your life thou, maybe find some memes or a life coach. Watch some uplifting movies like UP. Or idk start exercising. \

=

Thanks pal. Just send me a Discord invite so I can come back (just PM to me).

Probably, I spent relaxing moments in my new house for some reason before I posting this topic. I really sorry about this for what I've done several months ago.

#1082048 The truth after I left the MO Discord Channel for several months.

Posted by Eric on 15 April 2018 - 01:02 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you are posting here about this because?

No, really, i fail to see a reasoning behind this post.

Also, you are overreacting about your CoUS rank. There are people who got there (some of them permamently) and they dont really give a damn about it, despite restrictions.

No no, not yet. If I return there I would still regret myself. I'm still having a bad time to find an online game when I left.

Wait... who are you again? 0-0

For the love of God, North, see my username there? Why can't u understand me?

#1081988 The truth after I left the MO Discord Channel for several months.

Posted by Eric on 14 April 2018 - 09:06 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

I was trying to tell the truth. I might regret that I'm still staying in the shame corner if I rejoined the chat channel for a second time around.

What I did several months ago was unforgivable.

#1081944 The truth after I left the MO Discord Channel for several months.

Posted by Eric on 13 April 2018 - 12:58 PM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

I regret to tell all of you guys after several months, I left MO Discord Channel several months ago because I having a bad reputation on the chat. I having a bad time to start an online game for this time until you don't realize that I left the channel for no reason, I feel depressed and regretful that I left the channel. I left my last message on the chat but you guys didn't notice...

Back on the present day, I still feel having no friends at all and still regretful. I know what I should've done a several months ago, but to understand when I leave the channel. If you want to get me back on the Discord Channel, don't hesitate. I know that I'll be coming back to play online MO games with you very soon... just take me back where I belong to the channel, and I regret that I still staying in the "Corner of utter shame".

I am very sorry about this.

#1080048 Client Crashes - MO Client crashed on startup

Posted by Eric on 14 March 2018 - 12:09 PM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

That folder denied my way of doing this, even if I have Admin privileges. Check the image, this is bad news for me.

Image: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...iDMYYNrIMY4_p6H

If you see a small window in this image, you notice "Destination Folder Access Denied" window, this problem will be inevitable.

#1080034 Client Crashes - MO Client crashed on startup

Posted by Eric on 14 March 2018 - 10:52 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Image: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...h-Rw1NPzz-r_gTN

Image 2: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...X-YFbywRRx4olbb

I got this happened everytime I update MO. Image 2 explains why the client will crash everytime on startup.

I cannot able to fix the problem because I cannot able to transfer the fix into the resources folder because it may require special permission from devs. Please help. If you occur the same problem as mine, post here.

#1079808 Need help getting me back on track on playing MO (part 2)

Posted by Eric on 12 March 2018 - 11:04 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Whoops, I merely uninstalled it before I made this topic. Maybe I should reinstall it and check it again if happens.

#1079782 Cannot start skirmish or campaign mission on Mental omega 3.3.3

Posted by Eric on 12 March 2018 - 03:11 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Please reply to Game or Client Crashes & Launch Issues Megathread for this information. Thank you for asking.

#1079671 Need help getting me back on track on playing MO (part 2)

Posted by Eric on 11 March 2018 - 02:37 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

In response of my recent topic being inactive. I made a wrong information of the problem when launching a game...

The lies of a image here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!...h52bPfR3BgoxgrM

The truth is, it's NOT my fault, the original game is. If I took too many successful game launches, I might not able to launch a game again... because the game.exe (came from RA2) reads as version 1.0.0.1, it renders obsolete and might not able to run the original game (RA2 and YR) permanently including MO games...

Is there any way to fix RA2YR in order to play Mental Omega again since my last time to play in November? I am VERY sorry about this...

#1073562 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 16 December 2017 - 05:08 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Wait a minute... I DIDN'T SEE THE UPDATER FILE!!!

there was just an update RA2MD Updater icon there in the game folder...

#1073505 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 15 December 2017 - 12:43 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Mine's not good anymore... it's irrepairable

#1073463 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 14 December 2017 - 12:32 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

It came from original release (2001?). I sure guessed it would be...

#1073409 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 13 December 2017 - 12:50 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

while the gamemd.exe is read at version 1.0.1.1.

What.
How?
Where did you get it from?

Original CD? It took many days before gamemd.exe is now reads at version 1.0.1.1 instead of 1.001.

Here's the image link to explain why: https://1drv.ms/i/s!...h52bPfR3BgoxgrM

#1073353 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 12 December 2017 - 12:35 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

You guys didn't help me for the last time... I left the Discord server a few months ago and I'm tired of fixing it myself.

I am disappointed.

#1073056 Help me get back on track playing Mental Omega

Posted by Eric on 07 December 2017 - 02:04 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

I had an un-fixable issue.

I cannot able to play Mental Omega because when I launch a game it instantly goes back to menu. I tried reinstalling RA2YR but it didn't work even other ways to make my game work while the gamemd.exe is read at version 1.0.1.1.

Please help me.

#1064994 Early error upon opening the MO client

Posted by Eric on 27 August 2017 - 12:35 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

This is no help. This is why it's negligent...
If no one can able to solve this, I will do this on my own.

#1064746 Early error upon opening the MO client

Posted by Eric on 24 August 2017 - 12:45 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Image here: https://onedrive.liv...286!105&o=OneUp

This error has occurred after a few successful opens in the client, REINSTALLING THE GAME WILL NOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, EVEN RUNNING AS ADMIN WILL GIVE THE SAME ENDING.

Please help.

#1060040 MO 3.3.1 // Changing and Making a Game Mode

Posted by Eric on 09 June 2017 - 11:15 PM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Okay, this mode-maker method is beyond my mod developments.

#1059553 Cheater on DEFCON Six 3v3?

Posted by Eric on 02 June 2017 - 08:47 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

I was pretty sure that Solais meant Mentalmeister when mentioning 'Developer'

No, I wasn't part of the Mentalmeister team... I was just a one-man mod developer.

Look, if you caught a player who's cheating, get a screenshot, and post a link on the forums until the next update arrives.

#1059547 Cheater on DEFCON Six 3v3?

Posted by Eric on 02 June 2017 - 02:59 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Okay I've heard enough. 3.3.2 will lock the .ini files for those who tried to cheat.

It's not yet announced when it's released. It will be in about a week or two.

Didn't know you were a developer.

I was a mod developer who abandoned my mod project for Yuri's Revenge called "Eric's Rules". That mod development of mine started about 6-7 years ago...

#1059521 Cheater on DEFCON Six 3v3?

Posted by Eric on 01 June 2017 - 08:58 AM in Mental Omega 3.0-3.3 Discussion

Okay I've heard enough. 3.3.2 will lock the .ini files for those who tried to cheat.

It's not yet announced when it's released. It will be in about a week or two.