Feanor's Content

There have been 477 items by Feanor (Search limited from 28-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#431253 cahik's models

Posted by Feanor on 17 March 2007 - 05:47 PM in Showcase

good idea about using the GW design I like it alot, mabye some more shading on his neck & arms, it looks abit flat, and mabye put in some bracers for his arms etc

but anyway I like it alot!

#426332 Eldarion's Skins

Posted by Feanor on 03 March 2007 - 02:56 PM in Showcase

btw loose the gold sword I modelled for the soliders of minas tirith it does'nt really go on the ringo vale dudes a more sliver dirty colour would be better...

I think you could make them all look alot more ....dirty and desaturate the colour as lauri said.

#418029 the kingdom of heaven mod

Posted by Feanor on 11 February 2007 - 09:27 PM in The Green Dragon

yeah I'll need it lol

#417974 the kingdom of heaven mod

Posted by Feanor on 11 February 2007 - 07:25 PM in The Green Dragon

lol yeah your prolly right but the main prob would be that I don't have
MTW2, but I do plan on getting it so when the time comes I may switch over, as iff it was a massive patch..., becuase the coding can be done very quickly, its just the models and skins that take time..

#417884 the kingdom of heaven mod

Posted by Feanor on 11 February 2007 - 04:10 PM in The Green Dragon

:shiftee: well I have decided to move the mod over too RTW no becuase its a better engine in my eyes but becuase its easier too mod, coding and modelling are much easier and can be done much faster, and no real binding has to be done to export. anyway... the forums are now set up, and there has already been work done for the cross over, (lol I'm going to have to learn to model low poly :p )...anyway if their is anybody out their that wants a job as a researcher for this mod please either pm me or register at my forum. :blink:

KOH expansion mod for RTW

lol I know what your all thinking that it will just crubble again but I don't think so, I am addamint to get this mod off the ground, all my exams are finished so that should help.

#415101 Fin's T3A Anniversary, and Retirement Post

Posted by Feanor on 04 February 2007 - 01:22 PM in The Green Dragon

And this too will pass,- the sultan of Baghdad

If there was ever anything that was said and was true it was this, hate to say goodbye fin, you always were a great friend and stuff, and you know I think bfme *modding* as it were is becoming abit of a relic of a past era...

anyway have good travels fin! and where ever the wind may happen to blow you....just follow the stars..

btw is my grammer that bad lol, :ninja:

#414215 Lauri's Art

Posted by Feanor on 01 February 2007 - 08:09 PM in Showcase

your attempt at the helm is very impressive, kudos for it.

hers an idea, do sevral weapons for him, a gladious umm a spear and crap... and on the model I would tighten his waist to make more of a shape diffrence from the leather armour to his cloth, becuase right now the armour just runs (sorta) right into the cloth without a indentation...lol

#414211 A new and improved balian

Posted by Feanor on 01 February 2007 - 08:04 PM in Showcase

I'll be sure too ;)

#413075 A new and improved balian

Posted by Feanor on 29 January 2007 - 07:03 PM in Showcase

yeah mostly due to the fact that hes mostly confined to bed....

#412107 A new and improved balian

Posted by Feanor on 27 January 2007 - 02:59 PM in Showcase

sure I will, the face lol, has a uvwraping prob which is nearly impossible to fix, so now that the mod is not going forward into production I did'nt bother....so you see.

#411647 A new and improved balian

Posted by Feanor on 26 January 2007 - 01:21 PM in Showcase

lol, some sharp wit there nert... :p

#411381 A new and improved balian

Posted by Feanor on 25 January 2007 - 09:07 PM in Showcase

well sadly I was planing on comming back to the kingdom of heaven mod but....
unforeseeable things happened..... but I will mention them later...
anyway without futher ado.....I give you balian.

Posted Image

As you can see, the model is much more complex than the last one I used (due to bfme 2 crappy aragorn model),
that is becuase it was modelled from scratch, by a close friend of mine.
Many of you have chosen to ridicule him for his lack of abilty or failed projects... but here now
I put before you an example of some of his best work, and now after his acident he
has decided that modelling and perhaps modding has lost its magic, and sadly has decided
to fade back into the foreground...

This was basicaly one of the last sentiments of my friend.

This is the last update of the kingdom of heaven mod.....that I can see,
I do not see in the foreseeable future that I will or Caleb will come back to this side project...
so if one of the admins sees fit to delete the sub forums then by all means do so.

#411254 ...:::Dragon models:::...

Posted by Feanor on 25 January 2007 - 04:27 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

yeah thats the one windu used and edited, etc perfect for smaug

#410449 ...:::Dragon models:::...

Posted by Feanor on 23 January 2007 - 09:31 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

first, nobody needs to model or skin one, EA did that for us lol, you can dig it up from the World builder catagorys in cinematics etc....

or if you can't be bothered digging it up ask windu very nicely and he might give you his version...

and I'm sure you could code it, or give it a go....*hint* *hint*

#410393 My first skin: legolas

Posted by Feanor on 23 January 2007 - 07:01 PM in Showcase

thats for saying others instead of noobs lol

and anyway hows your editing coming?

#409340 If you are new...read this!

Posted by Feanor on 21 January 2007 - 04:33 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

yeah would you believe it lol

Solinx: Last of the moved posts

#409227 If you are new...read this!

Posted by Feanor on 21 January 2007 - 01:10 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

Ditto, to that.

#408500 If you are new...read this!

Posted by Feanor on 19 January 2007 - 09:56 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

lol were you guys just arguing over the deffinition of noob?, I mean noob was orginaly ment to mean newbie, well thats the context I used it in. And anyway you know what I mean lol.

#407235 If you are new...read this!

Posted by Feanor on 16 January 2007 - 09:02 PM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

personaly, lol I don't really care, I used to get better at skinning by muking about with other poeples stuff, atleast hes trying, which is more than you can say for other noobs. :)

Solinx: The following posts are moved from another topic, which originally was about someone's first skin and turned into a discussion about noob vs newbie

#407231 Neverwinter nights 2

Posted by Feanor on 16 January 2007 - 08:58 PM in The Green Dragon

yes but the story is somthing you can really get into you try to find things out not to finish the game but to KNOW more. thats somthing that games hardly ever do to me. :)

#407137 Nertea's Model(s)

Posted by Feanor on 16 January 2007 - 04:40 PM in Showcase

Thats like 'chuck norris' standard, kickass standard :)

btw: type in too google, the greatest webpage in the universe, you'll get a page made by maddox, its very funny.

#406139 Neverwinter nights 2

Posted by Feanor on 14 January 2007 - 01:54 PM in The Green Dragon

its terrible how they down graded it to 3 stars only, just becuase of the AI, its not that big an issue. I mean the graphics are just awsome. But the armour is not that realistic, I mean heavy plate looks nothing like real plate armour in 'our' world lol, it makes no sence :sleep:

#405929 Nertea's Model(s)

Posted by Feanor on 13 January 2007 - 10:55 PM in Showcase

hmm what would I like to see......why not beren, or luthien, and their shape shifting forms and stuff.

umm you could do Turgon, but I think you would find that boring.

ever tried modelling a ship, you know the sea elves and thier swan ships, it would be cool to see a new ship design after your awsome dol-amrothy helm :grin:.

but personaly, it would be cool to see a NON-realated lord of the rings model, mabye a full plated knight or somthing real that actuly exists or had existed :sleep:.

#405751 Master Windu's skins

Posted by Feanor on 13 January 2007 - 02:36 PM in Showcase

Ditto cel. ^_^

loves all of it windu, I don't think the tree is that big an issue anyway ^_^. The sword for me is the main thing I don't like, its just the shape of the hilt it looks cock-eyed to me. :lol:

#402699 Neverwinter nights 2

Posted by Feanor on 07 January 2007 - 03:43 PM in The Green Dragon

well I think everyone should get this game, or atleast have alook at it becuase the graphics and story line are trully awsome, just awe inspiring :p :p but I'm sure some people will find somethings to whine about lol :)