_Unknown_'s Content

There have been 84 items by _Unknown_ (Search limited from 24-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1006399 cuno - Hack Map/Money Hack - B - Confirmed

Posted by _Unknown_ on 18 June 2015 - 02:46 PM in Fair Play Reports

Perma ban him, tox!

#1005423 Allagar & Dan'te - Point Push - Confirmed

Posted by _Unknown_ on 08 June 2015 - 07:04 PM in Fair Play Reports

Toxic are games played from same ip address.Dan'te is brother of Allagar.I suggest Ladder ban from this month if that is possible.

#1003127 -ZoRRo - Team Kill - Confirmed

Posted by _Unknown_ on 12 May 2015 - 02:54 PM in Fair Play Reports

Three clear days passed, and -ZoRRo didn't come to explain himself.This game was pretty much decided at point when he attacked ~AngelOfDeath~ so there will be no further treatment against -ZoRRo.Please note that if he continuous to behavior like this, He will carry consequences.

Team Kill Confirmed!

#1002688 -ZoRRo - Team Kill - Confirmed

Posted by _Unknown_ on 08 May 2015 - 03:12 PM in Fair Play Reports

-Zorro made team kill in 2v2 ranked game in Tiberium Wars.We can find case here

I will give -ZoRRo three clear days to come here and explain himself. If he doesn't come, I will confirm this report.

#983131 nickname: Sabotage

Posted by _Unknown_ on 10 November 2014 - 03:22 PM in Member Management Archive

I don't have a record of that name so you should be able to go into a game and make the name as a new name (by logging in with it in the Online ID box). It will then be available to you in all supported games. I will close this topic now.

/Closed 

#983130 nickname: Cob3

Posted by _Unknown_ on 10 November 2014 - 03:21 PM in Member Management Archive

I don't have a record of that name so you should be able to go into a game and make the name as a new name (by logging in with it in the Online ID box). It will then be available to you in all supported games. I will close this topic now.

/Closed 

#983129 nickname: lamentoes

Posted by _Unknown_ on 10 November 2014 - 03:19 PM in Member Management Archive

/Closed 

#982441 Nickname: ThomasBergfjord

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 November 2014 - 07:41 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will not be available on the server until the end of the day (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that. 

#982440 Nickname: FilipBergfjord

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 November 2014 - 07:37 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will not be available on the server until the end of the day (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that. 

#982378 Nickname: CheeseHead

Posted by _Unknown_ on 03 November 2014 - 09:55 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will be available on the server by the end of today. Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that. 

#981444 Nickname: FBSIFIH

Posted by _Unknown_ on 24 October 2014 - 09:41 PM in Member Management Archive

Can you please say me name of your account.

#981443 Nickname: EnCore*

Posted by _Unknown_ on 24 October 2014 - 09:40 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will not be available on the server for a couple of days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that.

#979069 Nickname: Kimimant

Posted by _Unknown_ on 05 October 2014 - 02:51 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that. 

#979018 Nickname: Tiberium687

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 October 2014 - 11:02 PM in Member Management Archive

I or some one else will look at this after shatabrick come back.

Dont make any more topic in here (you made 4 of them)!

#978985 Nickname

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 October 2014 - 05:49 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

This nick name will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that.

#978964 Nickname: Reeig

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 October 2014 - 02:58 PM in Member Management Archive

I cant find your acc pls say correct name of your account.

#978962 Nickname: OHQ.Saucey

Posted by _Unknown_ on 04 October 2014 - 02:56 PM in Member Management Archive

Approved

Those nick names will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it as your online ID), if you have not already done that.

#978613 Nickname: dan96iel

Posted by _Unknown_ on 29 September 2014 - 06:48 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

Those nick names will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it as your online ID), if you have not already done that. 

#978218 Nickname: DJSparky11

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:20 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

Note that when you sign on revora servers your revora id is DJSparky1

/closed

#978216 Nickname: phorton93

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:19 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

Note that when you sign on revora servers your revora id is phorton.

/closed

#978215 Nickname: 66-light-99

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:17 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

Note that when you sign on revora servers your revora id is 66-light-99.

/closed

#978214 Nickname: FaTaLBigBang

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:15 PM in Member Management Archive

Can you please say me correct name of your nickname.

#978213 Nickname: R3D[X]

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:13 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED

Note that when you sign on revora servers your revora id is Kollegah441 not R3D[X].

/closed

#978212 nickname mootoyoutoomoo

Posted by _Unknown_ on 25 September 2014 - 09:10 PM in Member Management Archive

Can you please say me correct name of your nickname then I will  Approve those nicknames, however nick name will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it in the Online ID box), if you have not already done that.

Online id is your name on revora so it is mootoyoutoomoo, and for password you will write your C&C:Online and T3A:Online Password.

#967693 nickname sunderlandxx

Posted by _Unknown_ on 18 July 2014 - 02:54 PM in Member Management Archive

APPROVED