Peralva's Content

There have been 43 items by Peralva (Search limited from 07-December 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1106080 AH-64 - Money Hacking - Explain yourself please

Posted by Peralva on 08 February 2020 - 03:57 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Money Hacking in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against AH-64 (Revora Member AH-64A) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: AH-64 - Money Hacking.
I give AH-64 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1105560 PaulPimmelpumpe - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 January 2020 - 03:10 AM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed. This a first team kill conviction for him and because of that this offense is resolved by issuing a formal warning:

Any further offences of this nature are highly likely to result in a suspension from C&C:Online.

#1105408 PaulPimmelpumpe - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 01 January 2020 - 09:08 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against PaulPimmelpumpe (Revora Member cobajashimaru) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: PaulPimmelpumpe - Teamkilling.
I give PaulPimmelpumpe three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1105379 ImTheOneToLive - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 December 2019 - 09:56 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations were given. Confirmed.

#1105378 [Se]lenium - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 December 2019 - 09:51 PM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1105266 [Se]lenium - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 23 December 2019 - 12:22 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against [Se]lenium (Revora Member saul123456789) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: [Se]lenium - SDZ Exploit.
I give [Se]lenium three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1105265 ImTheOneToLive - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 23 December 2019 - 12:17 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against ImTheOneToLive (Revora Member TheOneToLive) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: ImTheOneToLive - SDZ Exploit.
I give ImTheOneToLive three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1105194 oNucLeaRz - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 16 December 2019 - 06:06 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations were given, therefore this is confirmed.

#1105094 oNucLeaRz - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 11 December 2019 - 02:15 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against oNucLeaRz (Revora Member oNucLeaRz) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: oNucLeaRz - Intentional Disconnect.
I give oNucLeaRz three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1104912 EXYNO999 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 25 November 2019 - 06:35 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanation given. Confirmed.

#1104862 EXYNO999 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 20 November 2019 - 08:26 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against EXYNO999 (Revora Member Exyno1234) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: EXYNO999 - Maphack.
I give EXYNO999 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1104505 alpha9 - Range bug - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 October 2019 - 11:19 PM in Fair Play Reports

No explanation given. Confirmed.

#1104394 alpha9 - Range bug - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 22 October 2019 - 02:04 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Range bug in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against alpha9 (Revora Member Alpha9) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: alpha9 - Range bug.
I give alpha9 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1104104 PnDD - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 08 October 2019 - 02:06 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against PnDD (Revora Member -Onion) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: PnDD - SDZ Exploit.
I give PnDD three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1102198 suazo - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 July 2019 - 04:20 AM in Fair Play Reports

No explanation were given, therefore this is confirmed.

#1102197 THEBOOGEYMAN - Point Pushing - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 July 2019 - 04:20 AM in Fair Play Reports

No explanation were given, therefore this is confirmed.

#1102196 -BaSiC - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 July 2019 - 04:17 AM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1102195 -BaSiC - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 09 July 2019 - 04:17 AM in Fair Play Reports

Confirmed.

#1101970 suazo - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 June 2019 - 08:20 PM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against suazo (Revora Member guille2003) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: suazo - Teamkilling.
I give suazo three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101949 THEBOOGEYMAN - Point Pushing - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 30 June 2019 - 12:53 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Point Pushing in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against THEBOOGEYMAN (Revora Member waterboy) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: THEBOOGEYMAN - Point Pushing.
I give THEBOOGEYMAN three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101375 -BaSiC - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 10 June 2019 - 01:13 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -BaSiC (Revora Member -BaSiC) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -BaSiC - Teamkilling.
I give -BaSiC three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1101374 -BaSiC - Teamkilling - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 10 June 2019 - 01:03 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Teamkilling in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -BaSiC (Revora Member -BaSiC) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: -BaSiC - Teamkilling.
I give -BaSiC three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#1100885 INFLAMESS2 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 May 2019 - 01:01 AM in Fair Play Reports

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

#1100884 Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 27 May 2019 - 01:00 AM in Fair Play Reports

This is another accusation, not this one.

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

#1100680 Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed

Posted by Peralva on 20 May 2019 - 01:07 AM in Fair Play Reports

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Mugabe12 (Revora Member gen.Mugabe) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Mugabe12 - Maphack.
I give Mugabe12 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.