Elrond Halfelven's Content

There have been 4 items by Elrond Halfelven (Search limited from 30-May 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#274812 image for builder armour

Posted by Elrond Halfelven on 10 April 2006 - 02:48 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

a helmet perhaps? i dont know im not very good at the ideas, sound interesting though i dont know how to code only AI code

#274811 Super smash brothers mod

Posted by Elrond Halfelven on 10 April 2006 - 02:44 AM in BFME2 & RotWK Modding

that was me forgot to log in

#257885 well hi

Posted by Elrond Halfelven on 01 March 2006 - 03:29 AM in The Elven Alliance Archive

hi im elrond halfelven on all the forums but i mostly hang out around mevualt and val modding studios forums, im a big fan of the elven alliance , i check it a lot and am so downloading it once its out. i have a question though for celegelin
in the links section can you put me, my friend lord glorfindel and tom8778's site up on there? its
www.val.bfmeu.com so just hey there also where did you learn to mod? i need some good tutorials on skinning and animating

lol yeah i dont hink i could find my way there :cool: (sarcasm)

#257873 well hi

Posted by Elrond Halfelven on 01 March 2006 - 02:40 AM in The Elven Alliance Archive

hi im elrond halfelven on all the forums but i mostly hang out around mevualt and val modding studios forums, im a big fan of the elven alliance , i check it a lot and am so downloading it once its out. i have a question though for celegelin
in the links section can you put me, my friend lord glorfindel and tom8778's site up on there? its
www.val.bfmeu.com so just hey there also where did you learn to mod? i need some good tutorials on skinning and animating