Capt. Wildstar's Content

There have been 16 items by Capt. Wildstar (Search limited from 25-January 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#397558 Why is it the B3 spirt

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 24 December 2006 - 11:22 PM in Conquer or Die

Why is it the B3? When its really called the B2 spirit

http://www.af.mil/fa...eet.asp?fsID=82

So its the wrong name becuz B3 is wrong but idk if its supposed to be different ingame

#388544 Douglas Dc-3 collection

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 28 November 2006 - 11:14 PM in D-Day News

you always make my day good job love it and i would just say skytrain since thats the acutal name but idk

#388021 Allied sidebar

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 27 November 2006 - 10:05 PM in D-Day News

Nice love the C47 and nice sidebar its awesome

#387199 Post war power

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 26 November 2006 - 12:09 AM in D-Day News

Really good job man that rocks love the b47

#384589 Beginning of the end for the US

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 19 November 2006 - 04:05 PM in D-Day News

WHooaa i have been watching this mod for awhile now it has a crap load of good quality stuff good job love the patton

#369912 German update

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 15 October 2006 - 04:36 AM in D-Day News

Nice job guys i havent said much but nice job

#342465 Skinning

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 14 August 2006 - 05:43 AM in Generals / Zero Hour Editing

how do you skin a full model heli? Can I please have some help?

#332690 How do you texture

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 28 July 2006 - 04:14 AM in Generals / Zero Hour Editing

How do you texture and what tools do you use?

#291562 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 11 May 2006 - 08:58 PM in Open Topic

There is a new forum for it on Empire At War forums on Revora

#289081 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 07 May 2006 - 12:59 AM in Open Topic

Thanks for the info so you can get it and if you want to help Migeater you can.

#285082 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 28 April 2006 - 11:39 PM in Open Topic

Yea i can do that but could go to this site to buy and ship the first sries to you in England

http://www.starblaze...995dc38ecd86aaa

but it is expensive to buy the full first series (Quest for Iscandar) for 109.95 but that is in US dollars so it should be cheaper in Euros or pounds what ever you guys use over there

But i could just gve you details and picture of the terrian so reply soon so ill know :p

#284533 Star Blazers Mod Recruiting

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 27 April 2006 - 08:09 PM in EAW and FoC Modding

I need members to join my team and to make a mod using the Basic story of the first part of this old show called "Star Blazers". Most of you or all you problaly haven't seen it because it came out in the 70s. But you most see it to make it so you have to find it at Block Buster or something that it's called "the Star Blazers The Quest for Iscandar. I can't tell the story because long, go so find the first series. We can not work on the Galaxy intil there is a map editor. It takes place in our galaxes and couple of others near by. The main hero's ship is the "Argo" which you will find out about later. The heroes for the Star force or our team has been almost decieded because i know a lot about the show, But they is alot. The Gamalons or the enemy of Earth will have some what of a lot heros. This mod will replace the game Star Wars Empire At War and replace anything almost. Please help make this mod, the show is really cool. I need a lot of helpers and i can get pictures of some thing but you will have to get the first Series on DVDs or VHSsand it on the more than one disc or VHS. I can't tell the story because long, so go find the first series of the show.

Go to this site
http://www.starblaze...ntroduction.avi
and watch the video it will give the just of the first series and the purpose of the "Star Force"

also go to the website for it at the bottom
http://www.freewebs....dstar/index.htm

#282769 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 24 April 2006 - 07:18 PM in Open Topic

THe first series of the show that the mod is based on. It's called Star Blazers The Quest for Iscandar
You have to see it to make the mod

#282350 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 23 April 2006 - 11:22 PM in Open Topic

New upgrade a site for it here it is
http://www.freewebs.com/captwildstar/

#282279 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 23 April 2006 - 08:24 PM in Open Topic

Ok great then you can map for me but you have to get the first series so you can map it for me
Thank You

#281824 Star Blazers Mod

Posted by Capt. Wildstar on 23 April 2006 - 02:55 AM in Open Topic

:dry: I need members to join my team and to make a mod using the Basic story of the first part of this old show called "Star Blazers". Most of you or all you problaly haven't seen it because it came out in the 70s. But you most see it to make it so you have to find it at Block Buster or something that it's called "the Star Blazers The Quest for Iscandar. I can't tell the story because long, go so find the first series. We can not work on the Galaxy intil there is a map editor. It takes place in our galaxes and couple of others near by. The main hero's ship is the "Argo" which you will find out about later. The heros for the Star force or our team has been almost decieded because i know a lot about the show, But they is alot. The Gamalons or the enemy of Earth will have some what of a lot heros. This mod will replace the game Star Wars Empire At War and replace anything almost. Please help make this mod, the show is really cool. I need a lot of helpers and i can get pictures of some thing but you will have to get the first Series on DVDs or VHSsand it on the more than one disc or VHS. I can't tell the story because long, go so find the first series.

Go to this site
http://www.starblaze...ntroduction.avi
and watch the video it will give the just of the first series and the purpose of the "Star Force"