Magic_Pen77's Content

There have been 6 items by Magic_Pen77 (Search limited from 30-May 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#391250 An upgrade query

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 05 December 2006 - 08:26 PM in Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun Editing

Is it possible to create an upgrade (in YR) that would make infantry 25% cheaper to produce (I know how to do that bit) and cause all infantry to be trained as veterans?

Also, I was working on something a while ago, and I had applied an upgrade to an Allied Power Plant. The problem is, the graphic flickered constantly, and I could not see it clearly. I've unfortunately lost the coding :) but if you have any idea what might be the problem, please reply here.

#376383 Dollar symbol

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 30 October 2006 - 06:39 PM in Generals / Zero Hour Editing

In the money display, where it shows your amount, is there any way to change the dollar sign to something else? I was thinking up an idea for a mod and I really wanted it to have British currency. It's a minor detail but clarification would be greatly appreciated.

#363224 British Political Parties

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 24 September 2006 - 08:49 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Please vote and reply with reasons.

Personally, I support the UKIP, because I think that the EU is wrecking the United Kingdom.

#363118 The World vs Muslims Part II

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 24 September 2006 - 05:33 PM in GNP The O'Really Factor

If I were a Nazi I would be spreading anti-Jewish propaganda and campaigning for the destruction of all black people. As it is, I don't mind black people and the Jews are a damn sight better than the Muslims. Personally, MSpencer, I think if you're going to brand every person who dislikes Muslims a Nazi, you're no better than Hitler yourself. Would you be willing to let hundreds of thousands of foreigners practically take over your country? One last thing: I'm not American. I'm British, if you had read my earlier posts properly.

#361714 The World vs Muslims Part II

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 21 September 2006 - 06:45 PM in GNP The O'Really Factor

So your saying that every muslim immigrant in your entire nation is stealing from and is trying to blow you up. That is the single biggest stereotype I have ever heard. It's because of people like you (both muslim and christian) that the whole muslim vs christian situation has gotten so bad.

We can't bring peace by trying to destroy their religion, and they can't accomplish anything good by destroying Christianity either. The only way we can solve this problem is for both of the sides to stop critisizing each other, stop killing each other, and accept each other's existance.

What I am saying is that the large majority of them want to blow us up and steal from us - you misunderstand me. Besides, I don't want to kill the Muslims. I just which they weren't so overtly evil in the preaching of it. (Oh, by the way, is George Bush a Christian? He doesn't act like one.) I think it should be stamped out in our country, since we were never Muslim, and they have no right (in my opinion) to come into the country and change our entire fucking way of fucking life. One last thing: I never actually said I was Christian so don't go jumping to conclusions.

#360155 The World vs Muslims Part II

Posted by Magic_Pen77 on 18 September 2006 - 07:43 PM in GNP The O'Really Factor

This is one of the reasons why I am so right-wing (I'm not Nazi, though). Don't forget, there are British Muslims (I'm British) making these comments, too. I think this ridiculous, sexist, outdated "religion" should be stamped out, and if they want to worship Allah and treat women like something that has just come off their shoe, then they can go to some weak little corner of Pakistan and do it. We should not have to cater for these idiots. They come into our country, eat our food, drink our water, scrounge off our benefits and then they want to blow us up. How sick do you get?

EDIT: I do hope that Mister Bin Laden and his insane cohorts don't browse this forum on JihadNet or whatever program they use. I doubt it's Microsoft, as it was invented by an American and is thus untouchable.