wackymarmot's Content

There have been 8 items by wackymarmot (Search limited from 30-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#350366 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 27 August 2006 - 07:10 PM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Marmot, i believe youre thinking of th Heroes mod which has the auto reinforce and increased build times, Skirmish doesnt have any funky changes like that. just dont turn that on and it could be better. but im no expert.

Holy crap i think you are right. OMG it all makes sence now! i had the Heroes mod on too... ok. Sweet. So you said that Skirmish mod is designed for HARD and up Thudo? Will it only work with HARD and up?

By the way thx Gaurdian a bunch.

#348334 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 24 August 2006 - 01:42 AM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

i will try that but i don't think that will fix the auto renforce problem.

Try HARD and up. Standard has reduced AI tech speeds..

Wait, does Dow AI skirmish have auto renforce? or sped up capture times?

#348331 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 24 August 2006 - 01:36 AM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Hmmm no. And it says v1.9 Skirmish AI on the top-left of the main menu? Yer playing on HARD skill and up? Otherwise.. no idea..

Im using standard difficulty and yes it does say the DowAi mod is enabledin the top left corner

#348325 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 24 August 2006 - 01:27 AM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Yes there is an icon for DowAI mod, yes i am runnning 1.50, and yes the target is W40KWA.exe. I did reinstal the program and delete the previous versions multiple times. Then when it brought up the start menu i went to mod manager and went back to the original DOWWA , then activated the Dow Ai mod from there. I then turned down all the settings to low and set up a skirmish on a 1v1 original map. When i played, the increaced build, and capture rates wern't in affect and the enemy AI seemed to be playing at its basic level. Does this help you at all?

Wacky Marmot

#348235 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 23 August 2006 - 09:43 PM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Darn. The progRAM IS installed but it wornt play the mod. it just plays the Dow game. I checked the propertise and it said it was playing off of an icon called W40kWA. Warhammer 40k Winter Asssut. that isn't right, that means it is playing off of Dawn of WAr and is actually playing DAwn of war only. What should the target be and where is the target?

#348224 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 23 August 2006 - 09:13 PM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Uninstall our mod and then reinstall it again. Otherwise, no clue my friend. Do you see the 1.9 shortcut on your desktop, do a properties on it and its pointing correctly to the dowai mod? Check your /<dow main folder>/dowai_mod - everything looks fine in there?

I will try that. matter in fact i just started the instalation right before you saifd that and it said i had another version of it installed so i uninstalled it. that might help.

#348165 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 23 August 2006 - 06:42 PM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

Whoa. that is really strange now the program isn't even using the auto renforce system. Everything worked fine for past 2 minutes so i think that i wasn't using DowAI even though i double checked to make sure i was. In the top left of the menu it said DowAi mod enabled so....whatever. The other thing is, does DowAI work with Hero's Mod? Anyways i am uploading the newest patch 1.51 on to my game, mabey that will make a diference. Other than that the only problem is that the game shows me as using Dow AI mod but i dont think i am because there is no auto reenforce, the strat posts are taking just as long to take, and the buildings are also being build just as fast as the original game.

Oh by the way i did try the original 1v1 map with low on everything and that is what i was talking about in the first paragraph...
Any sudjestions?
Wacky Marmot

#348151 Dawn Of Skirmish WA v1.9 AI Mod is now LIVE!

Posted by wackymarmot on 23 August 2006 - 06:11 PM in Warhammer40k: Dawn Of War

mmmmm. no i haven't i guess that could work let me try it out.