Hornet's Content

There have been 34 items by Hornet (Search limited from 19-November 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83859 Anything new since site was down?

Posted by Hornet on 31 October 2004 - 10:31 AM in Energy

Will that have yet more new stuff in or just bug fixes?

#82713 Anything new since site was down?

Posted by Hornet on 26 October 2004 - 11:05 AM in Energy

Cool cant wait to see this version when its complete i enjoyed the beta and let zack know of the bugs i picked up on till my hard drive screwed up then got a new one as ur site was down.

#82692 Anything new since site was down?

Posted by Hornet on 26 October 2004 - 08:14 AM in Energy

Hi has there been any new units, powers or anything added since the site was down?

#82504 Good to see you bk

Posted by Hornet on 24 October 2004 - 08:36 PM in Energy

I finally gotmy pc running agian the last hard drive was gone dont know what happend but would put things on after formatting or anything. Anyway got a better drive now plus i also got broadband finily. :) So sorry that i didnt post alot of things but thats way. Anyway now that my pc is running agian i cant wait to see this version. Is there anything new you've added since the site has been down?

o yeah and also had a baby Boy. :)

#82424 Good to see you bk

Posted by Hornet on 24 October 2004 - 12:10 PM in Energy

:) Good to see that your back i noticed the site down for alot longer then u thourght it would be. I thourght maybe you had given up, but luckly i was wrong. Good to see the mod team back and i wish you all the best. :)

#75140 Usa Grand Navy

Posted by Hornet on 31 July 2004 - 11:50 AM in Energy

How about a destroyer with twin deck guns good range and firepower for land targets like buildings and tanks, Could have a helicopter to drop torpedos at other ship or subs or machine guns for infantry.

#72703 Screenshots !

Posted by Hornet on 20 July 2004 - 11:26 PM in Energy

THe cruise has a decent cruise missile attack and cannon: crusier_strike.JPG

They have added a veriant of the particle cannon that fire a single devisting shot:Power_partical.JPG

A great mod so far well worth the wait

#72506 Screenshots !

Posted by Hornet on 20 July 2004 - 01:59 PM in Energy

Hope its ok for testers to put screens in here if not sorry. storm2.JPG

#72338 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Hornet on 19 July 2004 - 08:10 PM in Energy

Cheers Zack i just got the email only got 56K till thursday, then getting braodband :D so downloading it now will take a few hours thanks ;) Can't wait to try it out :p

#72296 BETA TESTING IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Posted by Hornet on 19 July 2004 - 05:41 PM in Energy

:unsure: Just wondering why i have a tester group symbol at the side am i a tester??? i've not have any messages or emails bout it i would like to test thou please could some one let me know.

#72292 Usa Grand Navy

Posted by Hornet on 19 July 2004 - 05:34 PM in Energy

Hows about a gun/rocket ship has two deck guns front and rear and one big missile with long range that is very devestating?

#72023 Just some crazy brainstorming

Posted by Hornet on 18 July 2004 - 10:17 AM in Energy

What about an airship like the kirov with heavy armment that when really badly damaged could become like the battle bus and become a static structure?

#71821 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Hornet on 17 July 2004 - 11:19 AM in Energy

Thourght it was going to be effective against tanks also??

#71584 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Hornet on 16 July 2004 - 01:02 PM in Energy

Hey that looks sweet cant wait to use it and will look cool with the lightning effects.
Well done

#71557 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Hornet on 16 July 2004 - 10:37 AM in Energy

Sweet any screens or videos of it? Cant wait to see it

#71428 Needed An Idea For Dr.thrax's 2nd Sw?

Posted by Hornet on 15 July 2004 - 07:34 PM in Energy

Any update on the toxic storm or anything?

#71424 American Anti-Infantry Defence ?

Posted by Hornet on 15 July 2004 - 07:27 PM in Energy

I dont like mind control stuff it made yuri'es revernge suck it was too easy as yuri all you did was take over your opponents army instead of defeating it. How about somthing like a neutron cannon or if u made it big it could be a kindda super weapon.

:p How about a multi morter cannon that has like 5 barrels fires them up and has a slight scatter area so its effective on infanty and make it some against them??

What you think?

#70817 American Anti-Infantry Defence ?

Posted by Hornet on 13 July 2004 - 08:14 PM in Energy

O yeah true o well. Any way looked in the tech tree on the main site and saw the usa laser turret it says its underground or something does that mean it will pop up out of the ground like the same sites did on the playstation or was it the pc on the first cnc? Will look cool if it does :dry:

#70809 American Anti-Infantry Defence ?

Posted by Hornet on 13 July 2004 - 07:57 PM in Energy

Are there going to be any new anti infantry measure like machine gune post of any thing as the patriot is very lame against infantry?

#69959 Help with worldbuilder sorry i know its off topic

Posted by Hornet on 09 July 2004 - 05:54 PM in Energy

Any one know whats wrong with world builder if when trying to save a map it come up saying file height error or map height error??

Sorry i know its got nothing to do with the mod but its really bugging me and was working on some maps and had to re-install would be happy to see if your interested in them but i am only a beginer.

#69753 Toxic Factory

Posted by Hornet on 08 July 2004 - 07:18 PM in Energy

sweet

#69413 Toxic Factory

Posted by Hornet on 07 July 2004 - 08:07 PM in Energy

That toxic factory looks sweet will it only be for sea units thou as no land units will pass through it?? would be a cool thing if there was somthing like that for the land

#69389 Date Of Release?

Posted by Hornet on 07 July 2004 - 07:36 PM in Energy

:) Great news i cant wait to this this mod in action i've seen all the downloadable movies on the site and gotta say its looking great. Only conser at moment is how much blackhole cannon will lag comp or does it run quite smoothly??

Great work so far wish u all the best

#69308 Date Of Release?

Posted by Hornet on 07 July 2004 - 05:30 PM in Energy

Ok Sorry to post a new topic just to ask this but im iger to see what this mod is like is there any idea of the first public realse date?

#69251 Possibility On Cluster Bomb Unit For Aircraft?

Posted by Hornet on 07 July 2004 - 01:49 PM in Energy

cool wel could it be a possible upgrade?