Cansn Akca's Content

There have been 9 items by Cansn Akca (Search limited from 19-February 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#993292 About Password ( I have read '' how-to-thread '')

Posted by Cansn Akca on 29 January 2015 - 11:45 AM in Support Archive

Thank you very much Mathijs ! it now worked.

#993277 Awesome Music topic

Posted by Cansn Akca on 29 January 2015 - 09:02 AM in Media Discussion

this is one of my favorites. i think you guys should give it a try.

#993274 Show off your home town

Posted by Cansn Akca on 29 January 2015 - 08:49 AM in Open Topic

ehheh i wish i could. :D

#993239 Show off your home town

Posted by Cansn Akca on 28 January 2015 - 11:31 PM in Open Topic

Here are some of pictures of my home town. Mersin. it is a crowded and chaotic city in my opinion. but there are really nice ancient places from ancient roman empire. Quite nice to go there and camp for a whole month in the summer !

art2.jpgmersin-to-anamur.jpganamur_0307_2.jpg

#993237 Come introduce yourself

Posted by Cansn Akca on 28 January 2015 - 11:21 PM in Open Topic

Hello Revora Community !

My name is Cansın Akca from Turkey.   and i am 22 years old what else.. oh i am... hmm well mostly a university student. Because of my education situation im now living and studying in Poland. I also play drums and saxophone for 11 years. I soooo love jazz music. and i also am a huge fan of Muse. Hope to play with friends in Kane's Wrath soon. Cheers !

#993233 About Password ( I have read '' how-to-thread '')

Posted by Cansn Akca on 28 January 2015 - 11:13 PM in Support Archive

After getting relieving reply from Revore staffs i have tried to go online to Kane's Wrath. But it still says  "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found". 

I found out that one of the characters ( - ) in my password wasnt even typed at all. So i changed it from here and tried with a new password. Because of being newb player , as staffs told me ''I don't have a record of that name so you should be able to go on to the server and make the name as a new name.'' i must be able to go online now. At this point i have 2 questions :

1. I changed my password from editing my profile. Will i be able use my new password now ?

2. If i am able to use my new password now , am i having a trouble with finding an unique Online id ?

#993230 Changing my name

Posted by Cansn Akca on 28 January 2015 - 10:25 PM in Support Archive

I am really appreciated. Thanks for the information.

#993111 Changing my name

Posted by Cansn Akca on 27 January 2015 - 08:22 PM in Support Archive

Hello dear staffs of Revora , 

Today i bought the game and opened an account through facebook. But it seems too long to me.Could you please shorten it ?

Note: I  still however am having log in issues while trying to connect kane's wrath. I am a newb player so i dont know the process but i read the read before posting section and it says  ''your account name is the Log In name you chose when registering at Revora '' specific to my situation. so when trying to connect online to kane's wrath , in this logic , my ea account name is my revora login name. and that which i want it to be shortened. but still i dont know my online id. how can i find my online id ?

Thanks in advance.

#993094 Nickname

Posted by Cansn Akca on 27 January 2015 - 05:05 PM in Member Management Archive

Hello everyone !

Nickname : Antoniela