dawoop3's Content

There have been 9 items by dawoop3 (Search limited from 30-November 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#67691 WarCraft 3 ROC&TFT

Posted by dawoop3 on 22 June 2004 - 07:06 PM in Games Modding

It's also alot of money if you're a real gosu at it and get into clan 4K or Sk or whatever and get a sponsorship to Korea. ^^

#67690 runescape

Posted by dawoop3 on 22 June 2004 - 07:04 PM in Games Modding

lol its quite nice until you realize you're more or less wasting hours and hours away...

I reached lvl 80 combat before I couldn't be arsed anymore lol :D

#56655 AHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAHJEeeee

Posted by dawoop3 on 18 March 2004 - 11:11 PM in Open Topic

Yea :thumbs:

:bomb:

But only in custom made games not the official ladder >_<

#56408 AHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAHJEeeee

Posted by dawoop3 on 15 March 2004 - 10:51 PM in Open Topic

:thumbs: I see my ownage smilie is still here :D :thumbs:

I'm gonna pop in every so often... Warcraft III is so more addictive then RA2 :/

#56373 AHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAHJEeeee

Posted by dawoop3 on 15 March 2004 - 06:26 PM in Open Topic

Everything going fine :p

#56364 AHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAHJEeeee

Posted by dawoop3 on 15 March 2004 - 05:15 PM in Open Topic

:D just saying hi :p

#56358 AHHHHHHHHEAAAAAAAAAAAAHJEeeee

Posted by dawoop3 on 15 March 2004 - 04:49 PM in Open Topic

asdsafsdsadf

#30836 Religious Affiliation?

Posted by dawoop3 on 05 July 2003 - 01:26 PM in Current Events, Politics, Philosophy

Religion, IMO, was created to keep people under control. I mean just think of medievil times where Monarchs were 'appointed' by god. Bit of a coincidence how every person born into the same family is the 'appointed' one, huh?

People made these things up ages ago, IMO, to satisfy people's confusion of how life began. Scientific knowledge was not very advanced then.

So who wrote the bible or holy books that exist? Did they have contact with god? Why does noone ever have contact with him anymore? Who created the Devil? If god made this world and the people, why can't he make us all loving, make us realise the wrongs in evil, instead of planting trees to boot us out of paradise, lol.

#30179 what Tiberian like?

Posted by dawoop3 on 26 June 2003 - 11:57 AM in Games Modding

NOD Artillery used to be ownage.... after a patch... waste of money, utter shite.

Forest Fire, bottom left, being green to camouflage your only entrance with Artillerys. :thumbs:

Stuff like dents piss me off... I used to get Artilleries firing and making huge pits in the ground after they fired enough. Having superweapons on is fun, but the dents ffs the dents!!! You can't just simply build the building back and I hate spending years plastering my base up with pavement.

But other than that, it's great. Love the music.