Tanks R us's Content

There have been 13 items by Tanks R us (Search limited from 06-December 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#414361 Quick head count

Posted by Tanks R us on 02 February 2007 - 04:56 AM in D-Day

Yeah, this is great news! It means I can actually get myself psyched up for some maps!!! (My god! I'll have to practice!!! XD)

P.S. BOO

#328982 Imrovised multidrop

Posted by Tanks R us on 19 July 2006 - 08:35 AM in D-Day

for sure. Is there another way to do it (because I belive theres a tag for a unit that wont ever show a healthbar even on mousover) because then your exploding infantry could act like projectiles as nonselectable units. at anyrate I'm usre you'll figure it out, I got some work to do on my own projects :) (got my cousins into game design so I'm they're programmer :\)

#319932 Imrovised multidrop

Posted by Tanks R us on 29 June 2006 - 08:35 PM in D-Day

I think I have a half decent solution for mutliple projectile drops (recall somethinjg about that from awhile back not sure if its fixed) Would it no be possible to make an infantry unit that can only travel on water, therfore when dropped on ground it dies. Now if its possible to have the infantry trigger an explosive reaction upon death would a 10 man paradrop not simulate a 10 bomb bombing run? ofcourse the bombs would be really slow falling.

and theres the added benefit that people shooting the bombs sets them off.

#319927 Hurricane preview

Posted by Tanks R us on 29 June 2006 - 08:26 PM in D-Day News

You had to meantion the cup... :'( poor holland...

Back on topic

mig you ever heard of fraps... it makes o movie of whats on ur screen... ill try to remember the site for it. Even a unit preview of D-day in action (good AI preview)

#319916 One phat booty!

Posted by Tanks R us on 29 June 2006 - 08:15 PM in D-Day News

yea first impulse is TANK DESTROYERS, PIATS, AT GUNS, MOMMY!!! lol
or you could just flick on "Show hidden units" in the main menu :lol:

#311765 Building work

Posted by Tanks R us on 14 June 2006 - 03:37 AM in D-Day News

yea thats kinda lame... thought while playing YR I realised that the jumpjets do actually take off (kinda) im assuming it has something to do with the rate of climb versus the speed of movement because when you send it somewhere they start moving as they climb (for some reason it is not always the case). It seems its a little visual quirk as seen with the banshees in TS... try it out for yourself and see if you can get the same result

#311764 Fourth anniversary

Posted by Tanks R us on 14 June 2006 - 03:28 AM in D-Day News

yea 1939-1945 would just be a tech rush. Everyone would build kingtigers except for those choice people (cough me) that would rush with Caterpillers (hehehe there was what 10 machineguns on some of those)

#311100 What's up?

Posted by Tanks R us on 12 June 2006 - 10:50 PM in D-Day

Actually the Statute of westminster created the commonwealth in 1931

Online Source: http://www.solon.org...estminster.html

#311071 Fourth anniversary

Posted by Tanks R us on 12 June 2006 - 10:02 PM in D-Day News

lol well it certainly is better then old 3.2 (hehehe still have the mod on my comp somewhere) cant wait too see the next release (assuming you dont cange the whole mod)

#311063 Q&... A(?)

Posted by Tanks R us on 12 June 2006 - 09:52 PM in D-Day

There actually was a short period of time where Canada was going to be its own side but i geuss sometime after I left here France replaced it (and I worked so hard finding such obscure informastion!!!) :)

#311031 What's up?

Posted by Tanks R us on 12 June 2006 - 08:56 PM in D-Day

hey want sperate voice sets for differant voices for the RAMs and other non british units thrown into the commonwealth (cough canada cough).

On that note IMO it would be more appropriate to call the UK the Commonwealth seeing as large regiments of troops from all over the world served with them. (off topic i know if anyone has any other thoughts on it make a new topic)

#311018 Fourth anniversary

Posted by Tanks R us on 12 June 2006 - 08:43 PM in D-Day News

holy crap... you guys went for the dash overborad and kept swimming... Then again for everything that gets done Mig comes up with a new feature that adds another months work lol. Tell me are you guys still on 3.4 (considering the last release was 3.2) or has it a new name?

P.S. Been travelling!

#309926 Fourth anniversary

Posted by Tanks R us on 10 June 2006 - 08:19 PM in D-Day News

Hey! actually logged in for once! Anyways, 4 years 4 days scince mig took the reigns because F22 pretty much trashed the mod after Govo (Wherever he is hope he's well) got a job with a game company in europe. Just thought it would be a good time to remind people of the long long way D-day has come. So cheers to everyone! and the best of luck to you all we'll wait, as always :shiftee: