Gamemate's Content

There have been 320 items by Gamemate (Search limited from 15-October 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#542250 Were is Gamemate

Posted by Gamemate on 28 November 2007 - 11:13 PM in Robot Storm

All assets (graphical) are free to use. Download will be up for as long as it is allowed and does not become a liability.

@Apollo: Not recieved any email, feel free to resend or PM. I will reply as soon as I can.

I have to agree with Xeno, it is far from the end of the world that I leave. There are several people more than capable to learn what I did, it is not exactly rocket science :mad2:

Sorry for any unanswered PM´s just been too busy.

#540363 Were is Gamemate

Posted by Gamemate on 23 November 2007 - 08:26 AM in Robot Storm

I am not looking for attention....

I was planning to write down the full reason to why I am leaving. It summarise as no time, maybe you have not noticed but the updates on the mods I help out with has decreased quite some. When you feel that you do not help the teams and just slow them down, then it is time to leave. I hope that RS team finds a new 3d artist, the mod really brings out a potential of the YR engine that is just amazing.

Truly sorry for the people I have let down with this decision, but I got to live too. Sacrificing most of the social life just for an hobby does not work in the long run. Anyway good luck all and I will still visit and follow the mods progress.

@ Gaffel: Write so everyone can understand you :) Translation: "Is this a joke by the RS team, that they only know of? When you get back at Christmas or what the fuck do I know with a new release. As if you have been raped, can´t even write a last letter."

No it is not a joke. No I won´t be back to modding, I will be around if someone wants advice though. I had plans to write something, I am not sure if you can imagine how hard it is to leave something you done for a vast amount of years (with high dedication I might add...)? Let alone explain it to people that you are letting down?

#524784 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 14 October 2007 - 04:23 PM in Robot Storm

I could make a really extreme FL version that just screams brutality :)

#524700 Beta Release 3

Posted by Gamemate on 14 October 2007 - 12:49 PM in It Came From Red Alert!

Good luck with university :xcahik_:

Looking forward to testing this version. Every bit finished counts, even if not as much as you wanted it will please most of the people following this :)

#524680 A mysterious sighting revisited

Posted by Gamemate on 14 October 2007 - 11:09 AM in Future Crisis News

Ah I see, will try to mimic that then and have a poll to see what people prefer :)

#524678 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 14 October 2007 - 11:07 AM in Robot Storm

Updated versions. Not sure what you would prefer so 2 choices atm :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#524653 A mysterious sighting revisited

Posted by Gamemate on 14 October 2007 - 09:28 AM in Future Crisis News

Gaffel: Active animations with LoopCount=-1 carry over to the next ugrade stage, so not possible. At least it got firing animations. It is a small sacrifice for unique side characteristics imo :p

OmegaBolt: It is blowing in the wind :p I have 3 buildup styles for the aliens, these egg/cacoon shapes are just for basic buildings. I might change it into something else though. How does the HON buildup look in TD then? I have not been able to play it since I changed OS to XP so do not recall...

Thanks for the comments and a big thank you Blaat for doing the followup news :crazed:

#524043 Anyone got 3dsmax 9?

Posted by Gamemate on 12 October 2007 - 03:01 PM in Open Topic

Had 3d studio max open anyway :good:

Attached.

Attached Files

#524029 FC released work

Posted by Gamemate on 12 October 2007 - 02:39 PM in Future Crisis

Ah cool, I like the unit :good:

New animation available, snow storm animation. It is not used in FC and not planned but it was requested in staff forums so here it is :p

#523227 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 10 October 2007 - 06:57 AM in Robot Storm

I will let you decide on that :lol:

Posted Image

#523225 Feedback and suggestions/ideas

Posted by Gamemate on 10 October 2007 - 06:45 AM in Future Crisis

Well the brain would most likely take over minds and make them suicide :lol:

#523076 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 09 October 2007 - 08:41 PM in Robot Storm

Thanks Ash :p

Banner below. Note that it is a tad larger ingame compared to other units so not really right scale :lol:

Posted Image

#523068 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 09 October 2007 - 08:26 PM in Robot Storm

It has been seen right? I mean in those videos...

I have it done but until confirmed that it has been shown I will hold it back, sorry :lol:

#522604 I Want One

Posted by Gamemate on 08 October 2007 - 05:47 PM in Robot Storm

Posted Image

@ xenomorph: Not that I can´t do it but I do not like ships :p

#521979 Do you play? Should this mod continue development?

Posted by Gamemate on 07 October 2007 - 07:57 AM in C&C Apocalypse 1.50

I like those fiery/smoke particle systems. They have actually inspired me to make a new set just for that... I think a bit of uniqueness in a mod is always good, that is why I like to play this mod.

It does not fall into the same generic trap as other mods, it expands and add a sense of uniqueness. If some things do not make 100% sense that is fine. It is a game not a illustrated novel.

Anyway I think you should keep it going if you feel like it, no one else can really effect or change what you think. I do however play this mod and enjoy it :good:

#521794 Building blocks

Posted by Gamemate on 06 October 2007 - 07:07 PM in D-Day News

The detailing is well done. I only have one critique, it is just minor but still. The left chimney does not seem to cast shadows on the walls, not enough at least.

Are you going to make a short guide for making buildings, just like you did with the voxels? Would help a great deal of people.

#521786 A mysterious sighting

Posted by Gamemate on 06 October 2007 - 06:56 PM in Future Crisis News

Actually giving staff a shot and so far both have surpassed me :good:

Nice post Blaat :huh:

#521772 LOST

Posted by Gamemate on 06 October 2007 - 06:36 PM in Open Topic

Locked.

If you wish to have a thread for Lost, then do not start it with off topic nonsense and then expect people to not react.

#521771 LOST

Posted by Gamemate on 06 October 2007 - 06:36 PM in Open Topic

Locked.

Read the freshly started thread. Start one more thread like this and you can enjoy the time elsewhere for a set period. Is that perfectly clear?

No one minds a thread started for discussions, but clearly there is no discussion if you are just allowed to like it.

IF you find this remotely wrong of me to lock then feel free to PM me, honestly doubt I would get an explaination worthwhile to go beyond and reach common sense and change my mind.

#521554 LOST

Posted by Gamemate on 06 October 2007 - 08:59 AM in Open Topic

Yeah right... Read the forum guide lines, do not overstep those again you won´t like the end result. YOU is all who participated in this (overstepping guide lines), just to make it clear.

Closed.

#521274 FC released work

Posted by Gamemate on 05 October 2007 - 02:55 PM in Future Crisis

Nice :D

Advertising is fine, btw what is that unit :p

#521243 FC released work

Posted by Gamemate on 05 October 2007 - 12:17 PM in Future Crisis

Acid animations added, first package :p

#520595 Foothold

Posted by Gamemate on 03 October 2007 - 05:18 PM in Future Crisis News

This is the new and refreshing style, you can view the old ones by opening with alientem.pal.

#520485 Foothold

Posted by Gamemate on 03 October 2007 - 12:31 PM in Future Crisis News

Refreshing update "takes notes: must hire Jeeves and his elite pies for newsposts" :rolleyes:

#518429 WTF HAPPPENED TO FORUMS

Posted by Gamemate on 28 September 2007 - 03:43 PM in Hosting and Feedback

:D

What are you talking about?

New since when?

And what is new exactly?

<<Moved to the right place>>