Photo

GLA AI not building anything

skirmish problem

Best Answer predator_bg, 15 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

That's true. It's a problem with AI scripts. I'm trying to fix everything I can for the next version. Ignore GLA Toxin and GLA Demolition AI for now.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ImperialRazgriz

ImperialRazgriz
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

Yeah, so unfortunately I have a new problem...Apparently the AI in game, when I am playing a skirmish, will not build anything...I am not sure if it is all factions, but this has only started happening today...

Anyone have a plausible reason why this is happening?

#2 Zeta1127

Zeta1127

Supporter of P-canon

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Projects:A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  •  Ancient Order of the Whills Clone Marshal Commander of the 89th Legion

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:10 AM

As far as I know, the GLA AI is messed up, so I would recommend only playing against pretty much anything but the GLA factions, the China Nuke General, and the new generals.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett
"You are fooling yourself, Captain. Nothing here is what it seems. You are not the plucky hero, the Alliance is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena."
"And that's not incense." - The Operative and Inara Serra
"What you will see, if you leave the Mirror free to work, I cannot tell. For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet maybe. But which it is that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell. Do you wish to look?" - Galadriel
Clone Marshal Commander Zeta 1127 of the 89th Legion
Admiral Zebulon Wilhelm of Task Force Mystic/Fleet Junkie

#3 predator_bg

predator_bg

The predator

• Hosted
  • 2,435 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:50 AM   Best Answer

That's true. It's a problem with AI scripts. I'm trying to fix everything I can for the next version. Ignore GLA Toxin and GLA Demolition AI for now.

#4 ImperialRazgriz

ImperialRazgriz
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for the responses, kinda bummed out that I can't play against em like I could in 007...But oh well...Not like I don't have alot of other opponents in the mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users