Photo

Issues logging in (Zero hour)

Best Answer Deathbreeze, 17 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

Awesome, thanks for the help. I was able to log on fine once i changed my OnlineIP and disabled hamachi.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Deathbreeze

Deathbreeze
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:36 AM

I bought the Command and Conquer ultimate collection from origin. Ive been trying to set up Zero hour so i can play it online. I installed gentool and im not using the C&C online launcher (from what i heard your not supposed to use it for zero hour if im correct?). So i launch the game from origin and when i try and log onto multiplayer online it says "A profile with that nickname already exists".

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

I had a look in the log and saw you making many attempts to log in, sometimes using the wrong credentials. Earlier you were using the correct credential and did not make the "main" connection you need to make to peer chat.

That can sometimes happen if you have the IP address in Options, OnlineIP set incorrectly (which often happens if you have been using Hamachi.) That address should be an address on your local network; it should start 192.168 or 10 (usually). If you have a Hamachi driver installed, I suggest you disable it and try again.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Deathbreeze

Deathbreeze
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:11 PM   Best Answer

Awesome, thanks for the help. I was able to log on fine once i changed my OnlineIP and disabled hamachi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users