Photo

BFME2 1.09 online connection error

bfme2 t3a

Best Answer ICT, 14 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

What did you do exactly? What's in your launcher log file? Do you run as administrator? Did you remove the gamespyipadress line from your options.ini? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Snoorly

Snoorly
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:18 PM

Well I can't login online

I am using T3A 2.1.3

The issue is that whenever I put in my info to login and press the login button it says unable to connect to BFME2 online

Thanks for the help

There is no issue before pressing the button its only it says as in the following photo :D

Screenshot_10.png

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

Did you follow the steps in the setup guide and the connection issues topic?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Snoorly

Snoorly
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

yes

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:37 PM   Best Answer

What did you do exactly? What's in your launcher log file? Do you run as administrator? Did you remove the gamespyipadress line from your options.ini?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Snoorly

Snoorly
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

well i followed a tutorial how to download it from youtube

it was from that video

i run it as a admin and i removed the gamespyipadress and about the launcher log file idk

Edited by Snoorly, 14 May 2017 - 03:54 PM.

#6 Snoorly

Snoorly
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

thanks for the tips it worked deleting the spy ip adress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users